Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
Budro

Howdy

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I write when i feel like it, tinker with computers, read, socialize, and listen to music / think about how awesome it will be when i get drums. I work as a Customer Service Rep

2. Where are you from? Southside of Chicago, IL

3. Who is your favorite author? Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickmann

4. What are your favorite films? Shawshank redemption, the Green Mile...basically anything that inspires me.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Whatever will tell the story of my and my love most appropriately and songs that we would both share a parallel passion for. But if i see one damned chicken dance i will punch whoever put it on in the face.

6. At your funeral? TOOL Wings for Marie (Part 1), 10,000 Days (part 2)

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Slamming into a white sandy beach in the Greek Isles at terminal velocity.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Ill have to answer this one when im in need of one.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? A pair of raggedy ass sweat pants and a sweatshirt

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? How everything...as simple as it seems now, was then a thing of beauty and significance

11. What's your favorite band? TOOL / Janes Addiction / Primus

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Barely graduated high school, now in college again and working towards IT certifications and a possibly a bachelors in computer science. Will be looking into philosophy soon as well.

13. Why did you join? To meet new people and to expand myself.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? I am a proud owner of a penis.
Budro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
schoolsucksletsanarky

Welcome to the forums!
schoolsucksletsanarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
Vivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro
3. Who is your favorite author? Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickmann

I love them too! Presuming that you have of course read a great deal of Dragonlance, who is your fav character. Mines Raistlin. He reflects wonderfully on many aspects of the Goth culture
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote