Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #51
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Attack
There are many more important things in life than giving a shit about who’s online at the same time, you wouldn’t know. If you had an ounce of intelligence you would have a job...
She doesn't have a job? I got the impression that she's the type who spends most of her day saying "Want fries with that?".
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #52
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
Either you're blind or just incredibly spiteful.
If you need to ask that, you havent been reading. I'm incredibly spiteful
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #53
Alarica

Quote:
She doesn't have a job? I got the impression that she's the type who spends most of her day saying "Want fries with that?".

Taking the idiot toll to 3.....learn to read. It will stand you in good stead one day.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #54
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Precisely. Your job is to fuck off as I punish Alarica. Now, hurry on, or it might hurt your virgin eyes.
Your attempts at insults are too juvenile to deserve response.

Quote:
Either you're blind or just incredibly spiteful.
Ra is an accomplished model. You cannot deny her good looks without pointing out your own homosexual position in the same breath.

I RECOMMEND ANYBODY WHO READS THIS TO IGNORE ALBERT MOND'S RESPONSES FROM HERE AND HENCE FORTH. HIS POSTS ARE NOTHING BUT ATTEMPTS TO AGGRAVATE AND HOLD NO SUBSTANCE
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #55
XXChristabelXX

I can't wait to see your children on Fox news.
XXChristabelXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #56
Bat Attack

Quote:
Hahaha yer now that you say it...
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #57
Alarica

And thus proving further your illiteracy
Old 12-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #58
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
Taking the idiot toll to 3.....learn to read. It will stand you in good stead one day.
Did you ever claim to be unemployed?
If you did, I probably wasn't there. Since you seem rather akin to all the little teenyboppers who attend "Emo Parties" and "Won't tak ur shyt", it's only natural that I see you as one. McDonald's seems like your perfect work habitat.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #59
Bat Attack

Quote:
And thus proving further your illiteracy
Haha you say it as if I care.
You’re so defensive. Do you ever let it go?
You really do amuse me.

Oh and by the way, do you actually know the meaning of illiteracy?
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #60
Alarica

Yes I am.
When I'm sufficiently bored with mindless conversation, yes. I have also been known to appologise for my abusive outbursts on occasion and back down if I feel I really have been out of order. I'm not a complete cuntrag.
I am glad.
And yes, I do.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #61
Alarica

Quote:
Did you ever claim to be unemployed?
If you did, I probably wasn't there. Since you seem rather akin to all the little teenyboppers who attend "Emo Parties" and "Won't tak ur shyt", it's only natural that I see you as one. McDonald's seems like your perfect work habitat.
I believe I explained that I am a full time mum due to having been extremely ill for the last 2 years. I dont recall anyone enquiring as to how I survive financially, but no, I am not a McMuppet. As for the way I talk on here, it is much the same way I speak to the chavs and stoners I know. It becomes a force of habit not to use big words they dont understand.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #62
MollyMac

So you come here for the same bullshit that irks you in real life? Was this being "extremely ill" a condition or a head injury?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #63
Eclipsing the Son

Albert Mong and Rick Astley are trolling, Alarica. Ignore them.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:02 AM   #64
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
So you come here for the same bullshit that irks you in real life? Was this being "extremely ill" a condition or a head injury?
I come here because i was aware of the numer of reprobates here and like nothing more, after a stressful day, than abusing my monitor under the vain delusion that there is someone reading what i put. I get a great deal of satisfaction out of knowing that the simplest of words turn people into whiney bitches, even people like you Molly, who I do believe i wasnt directing any comments to. So find your rock and get comfy under it
Old 12-03-2008, 01:08 AM   #65
Saya

Quote:
I come here because i was aware of the numer of reprobates here and like nothing more, after a stressful day, than abusing my monitor under the vain delusion that there is someone reading what i put. I get a great deal of satisfaction out of knowing that the simplest of words turn people into whiney bitches, even people like you Molly, who I do believe i wasnt directing any comments to. So find your rock and get comfy under it
Didn't you get all whiney when you first got here because some flamed you for asking us about goth literature instead of using google, to the point you feel you must defend your character and get your boyfriend to jump on and defend you as well?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 AM   #66
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Didn't you get all whiney when you first got here because some flamed you for asking us about goth literature instead of using google, to the point you feel you must defend your character and get your boyfriend to jump on and defend you as well?
And another 1. Read the thread i made that you are refering to, then find another post by me on this site where you can say I have whined on and on about the same thing, to the same person. In case you had forgotten, it was with Sir Helpmann and not only was i on the defensive since it was about my daughter, but on reflection i was also being a troll.

And being a sheep and following others in this insistance that Balthazar is my boyfriend because he defended me, just proves what a child you are.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:06 AM   #67
Alarica

And i see i mis-spelled the word 'number' in my reply to Molly
Old 12-03-2008, 02:12 AM   #68
Saya

Quote:
And another 1. Read the thread i made that you are refering to, then find another post by me on this site where you can say I have whined on and on about the same thing, to the same person. In case you had forgotten, it was with Sir Helpmann and not only was i on the defensive since it was about my daughter, but on reflection i was also being a troll.

And being a sheep and following others in this insistance that Balthazar is my boyfriend because he defended me, just proves what a child you are.
As opposed to you jumping on the "lets flame Unimatrix" bandwagon? And its okay for you to be defensive about your kid but its totally okay to flame other kids?

And no, you weren't being a troll then actually, unless you just asked us to help with the project to upset us.

Quote:
That may well be appropriate bedroom talk between you and your boyfriend, but saying it to me just proves that you lack the verbal capacity to have a normal conversation even on the internet.

And yes i am a housewife and mother and very proud of the fact thank you. I happen to raise my children to be accepting of people from all walks of life and only when faced with someone of low intelligence such as yourself sir.helpmann, who repeatedly criticise and insult them should they feel it necessary to judge and comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar
There was no need to attack her like that. I'm assuming you're one of the territorial elitists whose only purpose in life is to make others feel just as miserable as you because daddy didn't love you enough. Or maybe a little TOO much. It's ok, you can tell us. If you need to cry, you go ahead and cry.
Hypocrisy, you stink of it.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:14 AM   #69
Sanguine Mind

I love you Saya. lol
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 AM   #70
Sanguine Mind

Quote:
As opposed to you jumping on the "lets flame Unimatrix" bandwagon? And its okay for you to be defensive about your kid but its totally okay to flame other kids?

Hypocrisy, you stink of it.
Agreed, I think she's just trying to take the heat off of herself.
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:30 AM   #71
Alarica

Quote:
And its okay for you to be defensive about your kid but its totally okay to flame other kids?
Which other kids would these be then? Just because I called Ophelia a child for behaving like 1, makes her a 'kid' does it? In which case i'm not insulting her, i'm speaking the truth.

It's hypocrisy if I slate someone else for calling people kids and then call them kids myself. Which you will find I havent done.

Besides which, you cant hear the tone of voice i use when typing, or see the fact i'm laughing at you
Old 12-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #72
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine Mind
Bandwagon-jumping, motherfucking worthless turd.

Get back to posting tits, it's all you're good for.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:34 AM   #73
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine Mind

I dont need to. I am more than capable of standing up for what I believe in. You should just go back to your corner and rock quietly until the meds kick in
Old 12-03-2008, 02:37 AM   #74
Alarica

[quote=Saya]As opposed to you jumping on the "lets flame Unimatrix" bandwagon?QUOTE]

I swear there are so many useless retards on this fucking site i've lost count. I have my own problem with Uni. Shes a fucktard and you all keep defending her. I really hope she does turn out to be 1 of those drama queens who goes 'oh i cant cope, i'm going to slit my wrists because you are all so mean to me'. And you'll all go pussy footing about trying to make her feel better, and then 2 weeks later she'll be back going 'ha fuckers, sucked you in AGAIN'

I doubt she has even the intelligence to pull that off though come to think of it
Old 12-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #75
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
No, I feel it is acceptable to mock idiots, like you, Ophelia, and call you a child because that is how you behave.
So the mentally retarded, then? That's ok?

Quote:
Christ will you learn to read my other posts where i made it perfectly clear that if people will behave like children, i will treat them as such. But by asking if i think it is acceptable to mock children over the internet, you are admitting that you are infact, a child. And i mock you for a reason.
No, I was talking about Unimatrix. You're...slow.
Quote:
And seeing as my children arent on this forum, you are behaving more and more like a child by the minute.

Since you are CLEARLY going to continue to prove your immaturity by insisting on making my children fair game, I point out, once more, for the child whos a bit slap happy with her sharpie, I havent mocked any children on here. I have mocked individuals who behave like children. You and Uni.
I didn't insist on anything. I asked if you think it is ok for adults to tease children and purposefully make them feel bad, because that is what you're doing when you tease Uni. She's a CHILD. What? 14-16?

As for me, you haven't mocked me at all except for saying the word "child" over and over again in places where it doesn't really fit.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote