Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
Mass Producing Hate

DIY Bondage Quarter Pants???

I was curious about if I just take some pants then turn them into bondage pants then just cut off the ends of the legs or should I do the leg removal then make them bondage pants. I bet the solution to this is really easy but I am running on low sleep and I just want to know before I go buying some pants tomorrow for this and then end up wasting money.
Mass Producing Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:21 AM   #2
Malice In Wonderland

Make them tight fitting if you do.
Baggybondage trousers always seemed to contradict itself to me...
I have a picture of some tartan bondage jeans I made myself.
I'll take pictures in a bit.

It's not hard.
Get some decent tight jeans.
And stitch a couple of straps and D-Rings on.
Make a bumflap.
Bumflap's are the height of cool.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
Malice In Wonderland

I put pictures up in the DIY thread.
Check them out.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Mass Producing Hate

Nice I like the way they look. I am going to look around and buy some jeans and the other things later this week. The only thing I am wondering about is finding tight jeans that aren't relaxed fit or boot cut for cheap or should I just use regular cut? I usually wear a 29x30 but I could do a 28x30 if I find a place that has it. I thought the 28x30 were too tight the last time I bought jeans but I probably wasn't used to tighter clothing. I used to wear baggy stuff and I finally used my brain and realized it was rather shitty and a waste of money. One final question I have is I noticed the zipper at the bottom of the one pant leg and I was wondering if I could just use that to make regular fit ones tighter or is there a way to alter regular fit to do that? I think I saw a post regarding that way back in the fashion forums but I lost track of it and I bet I am not remembering it right so oh well.
Mass Producing Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Sanguine Mind

You could buy a pair of Bondage pants on the internet and modify them a bit, Just to get a feel of how they should look. Then for your next project you could make them from scratch.
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #6
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Producing Hate
Nice I like the way they look. I am going to look around and buy some jeans and the other things later this week. The only thing I am wondering about is finding tight jeans that aren't relaxed fit or boot cut for cheap or should I just use regular cut? I usually wear a 29x30 but I could do a 28x30 if I find a place that has it. I thought the 28x30 were too tight the last time I bought jeans but I probably wasn't used to tighter clothing. I used to wear baggy stuff and I finally used my brain and realized it was rather shitty and a waste of money. One final question I have is I noticed the zipper at the bottom of the one pant leg and I was wondering if I could just use that to make regular fit ones tighter or is there a way to alter regular fit to do that? I think I saw a post regarding that way back in the fashion forums but I lost track of it and I bet I am not remembering it right so oh well.
Buy some girls stretch skinny jeans.
You can get them in Primark for like eight quid.
If you use a zip to make regular fit ones tighter they'll bunch up and be uncomfortable.