Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 01-28-2010, 12:33 AM   #51
JethroAranas

she IS PSYCHO saya.a conceited psycho who thinks shes powerful
JethroAranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #52
Lochnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Lastly if something is really pissing you off then get off your ass and do something about it. As Americans we have a right to protest and we damn well should take advantage of it. Sure protesting can lead to fun things like tear gas and getting thrown in jail if this get out of hand but I figure if my parents could handle repeated experiences with crowd control then what the fuck am scared of?
\m/(^_^)\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I never understood why people said she was hot either. Maybe it was just my horror to a lot of the things she's done and stands for, but she always looked psycho to me.
She's not hot, not at all. She is a waste of air. And psycho.
Lochnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:17 AM   #53
freakinsheena

I actually think she is ... like...misinterpreted?
freakinsheena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:28 AM   #54
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Why would you think I didn't understand it? She was using the fact that stupid people vote to argue that the system doesn't work and justify not participating in it.

That's fucking dumb.
No I was using the fact that stupid people vote as an additive to my list of reasons why I dislike politics, and I believe that a person should make an informed decision in whatever they decided... but it's apparent you missed this part of what I said...

Quote:
I have not talked to many people at all who have thoroughly researched EACH and EVERY candidate that is running for whatever position they happen to be running for, and determine which person will be the best at the job description.
also here:

Quote:
Bottom line is, I don't believe in voting for someone just because I can, but because I know enough about them as a person to trust them to lead our country in the best way humanly possible.
So if you are truly understanding what I'm saying, you know that I don't vote as a personal choice, and that's because I have absolutely no confidence in our government or this democracy because guess what,

I watch what people do, I don't listen to what they say.

I made the statement that a lot of people do vote for candidates for stupid reasons, but I never said that this is the sole reason the system is flawed in my eyes, so don't misinterpret my words my friend. Thank you for your input Despanan.
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #55
creature6

how delightful it is to come back and find another idiot.
Amunet ,why don't think before you type...
Still Jack is right.
they more or less said it all so i'm not going to repeat what has been said already.
Please do think more!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #56
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
how delightful it is to come back and find another idiot.
Amunet ,why don't think before you type...
Still Jack is right.
they more or less said it all so i'm not going to repeat what has been said already.
Please do think more!
well then you just contradicted yourself, so instead of name calling you should be more focused on correlating your point with an explanation in your own words instead of parroting another. and if you read any of this then you would know that Still Jack even corrected his statement after someone else mentioned something because he thought about it and decided that he should changed his phrasing to make his point. So read the entire thread first before casting judgment Creature, otherwise it is you that will be taken as the "idiot."

Thanks.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #57
creature6

let's go for it.
1 i agree with his first statement not what came after.
2 you still remain an idiot,that's a fact.
3 i don't recall to have parroting but agreed with a statement.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #58
Amunet

Quote:
let's go for it.
1 i agree with his first statement not what came after.
2 you still remain an idiot,that's a fact.
3 i don't recall to have parroting but agreed with a statement.
well without backing up your statement, I still would have to assume that you're an idiot for making such a callus statement about someone you do not know, or understand for that matter, and your ignorance and obtuse outlook is only hurting you therefor I pity you for not being able to have an intelligent conversation or debate. Just because you disagree with someone does not invalidate their thoughts on a subject.

Note, you have not actually listed the reasons for which you take your platform, and if you are going to put your two cents in, please do YOURSELF the justice and explain your position.

Thank you.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #59
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
well without backing up your statement, I still would have to assume that you're an idiot for making such a callus statement about someone you do not know, or understand for that matter, and your ignorance and obtuse outlook is only hurting you therefor I pity you for not being able to have an intelligent conversation or debate. Just because you disagree with someone does not invalidate their thoughts on a subject.

Note, you have not actually listed the reasons for which you take your platform, and if you are going to put your two cents in, please do YOURSELF the justice and explain your position.

Thank you.

i'll have a debate or a conversation with someone that is actually capable of it.You don't seem to qualify so far.
As for backing up my statement,well i just pointed out some facts.
they speak for themselves.Only the blinds would not see them .So i don't need to give you any explanation or anyone else for that matter.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #60
Amunet

Quote:
i'll have a debate or a conversation with someone that is actually capable of it.You don't seem to qualify so far.
As for backing up my statement,well i just pointed out some facts.
they speak for themselves.Only the blinds would not see them .So i don't need to give you any explanation or anyone else for that matter.
well then continue to be close minded, but for you to make the assumption that I'm not qualified to debate with you is laughable. I think our roles just reversed.

I didn't ask you to explain yourself to me, just suggested something I thought a person of your apparent intellectual genius should already know... Making yourself sound less like a moron who just likes to post negativity in any thread possible to feed your outrageous ego.

I guess that's just how you want to been seen. Not my problem.

Have a wonderful day...

Cheers
Old 01-28-2010, 07:59 AM   #61
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
well then continue to be close minded, but for you to make the assumption that I'm not qualified to debate with you is laughable. I think our roles just reversed.

I didn't ask you to explain yourself to me, just suggested something I thought a person of your apparent intellectual genius should already know... Making yourself sound less like a moron who just likes to post negativity in any thread possible to feed your outrageous ego.

I guess that's just how you want to been seen. Not my problem.

Have a wonderful day...

Cheers

wrong there there little one.
You were the one earlier to mention about how wrong it is to judge people you don't know .well you just did.You just contradicted yourself.

that just show me that i'm right and there is nothing more to it.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:10 AM   #62
viscus

Palin kind of ruined rectangular rimmed glasses for me. I think they're cute, but seeing them often evokes images of her with that stupid open-mouthed expression.

Bayonetta would be hot if she didn't remind me of her:

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #63
creature6

And?????????????????
Old 01-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #64
Amunet

Quote:
wrong there there little one.
You were the one earlier to mention about how wrong it is to judge people you don't know .well you just did.You just contradicted yourself.

that just show me that i'm right and there is nothing more to it.
I'm going off of what you are giving me, and you are the only one who has to answer for that. and this is the persona you're showing to everyone so how else do you expect people to react? You don't just go into a thread, tell someone they're an idiot for having an opinion, and expect them not to call you out for acting like the very thing you accused that person of being.

So maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself and figure out if that's the type of person you want to be known for, hypocritical, negative and ignorant.

At least I made my point with valid information and personal experience. You came in here expecting to be applauded for your loosely base accusation and instead you got called out. I suggest you go back into hiding because you're not gonna get any satisfaction for coming at me like I'm some angsty high school kid with low self esteem issues, my thought process is clear, concise and if you don't agree with my views, or you don't want to read what I or anyone else has to say that doesn't follow the strict pattern of your belief system, and you can't back up your thought process on the topic with pertinent information,
well then kindly get the fuck out of this thread and start your own.

Sincerely,

The idiot who just sealed your coffin.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:26 AM   #65
creature6

Wrong again....it's not good to assume how i'm or what i did read re or did not tread and then trying to write something based on winds just because you are running out of things to say so you attack the person directly.
But i must admit you somehow entertain me.
You have some work to do on it.
It still remain mediocre.

I DON'T FEEL MUCH LIKE BEEN IN A COFFIN RIGHT NOW .
MAYBE LATER.
I'LL MAKE SURE TO CALL YOU WHEN I NEED TO CLOSE IT.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #66
JCC

Watching Amunet and creature6 fight is hilarious.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 AM   #67
Amunet

Quote:
I DON'T FEEL MUCH LIKE BEEN IN A COFFIN RIGHT NOW .
MAYBE LATER.
I'LL MAKE SURE TO CALL YOU WHEN I NEED TO CLOSE IT.
Promise?

Quote:
Wrong again....it's not good to assume how i'm or what i did read re or did not tread and then trying to write something based on winds just because you are running out of things to say so you attack the person directly.
But i must admit you somehow entertain me.
You have some work to do on it.
It still remain mediocre.

I will leave the illiteracy alone, for now... and try and make sense of what you just said.
Because the above statement was neither clear, nor concise.
I believe that what you are trying to say (correct me if I got this wrong)

that I am attacking you personally.

first. let me take a moment of silence for this statement as I have no words for about 2.2 seconds.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME IN HERE TO CALL ME AN IDIOT!

does anyone know the definition of a "personal attack?"

(laughs at irony)

Creature, creature, creature... I think you're the one running out of things to say, because that last one was meek and I need stimulating conversation dear.

Please continue with your thoughts as I believe your argument is getting weaker, and weaker as you continue to post...
this should be very Entertaining.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #68
creature6

A.it's a promise.
B.My English is not perfect as i'm French.
So feel free to pick on me for that.If it can make you feel good.
C.i stated a fact.You are what you are .

Indulge me with some more.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:19 AM   #69
Amunet

Quote:
A.it's a promise.
B.My English is not perfect as i'm French.
So feel free to pick on me for that.If it can make you feel good.
C.i stated a fact.You are what you are .

Indulge me with some more.
Oh dear.

I now understand the reason I will no longer play into your game.

I will not "pick" on you for your nationality, I do not agree with that.
However, I will say this, if you're going to come into a thread, please make sure you understand what is going on before you post because in fact it only hurts you in the end. Your childish remarks, while funny, are no longer interesting to me and I think you should find someone new to harass.

I am what I am, according to me, your opinion in this matter is not fact, will never be fact, and you should probably take a few lessons on character judgment in general.

Oh by the way, here's a little tidbit of information taken from the following link

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact

Definition of "Fact" -

1. Something that actually exists; reality; truth

2. Something known to exist or to have happened

3. A truth known by actual experience or observation

4. Something said to be true or supposed to have happened

5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #70
creature6

then if such is the case ,i'm still right.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #71
Amunet

Quote:
then if such is the case ,i'm still right.
can I just point out that he used a baby to make a point?

(PS I LOVE family guy)

tootles
Old 01-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #72
Despanan

Quote:
So if you are truly understanding what I'm saying, you know that I don't vote as a personal choice, and that's because I have absolutely no confidence in our government or this democracy because guess what,

I watch what people do, I don't listen to what they say.

I made the statement that a lot of people do vote for candidates for stupid reasons, but I never said that this is the sole reason the system is flawed in my eyes, so don't misinterpret my words my friend.
...And I responded that said statement was stupid. People are allowed to respond to individual arguments as well as the thesis of your post, just because you have a larger line of reasoning doesn't make that bit of reasoning valid or immune to criticism.

I had neglected to go into further detail because I didn't think this argument was really worth my time. However, seeing how butt-hurt you got over my response has piqued my interest and I'm going to go back and read some of what was previously TL;DR.

In the meantime, congratulations! You may be worthy or an intellectual reaming courtesy of Despanan. I'm going to go to work and then decide whether or not to shatter your world and everything you hold dear.

Looking forward to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #73
creature6

i was only joking .My sense of humour is disturbing .i do apologise .
i don't find you to be an idiot.
You proved to be worthy of my attention.
i just like to test people when i don't know them.
i like family guy as well.
i saw you liked poetry and write your own lyrics.
what genre are you more into?
Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #74
Ben Lahnger

What is that delightful rhythmic percussion I hear? Can it be? ... Ah yes, the unmistakable sound of knees knocking!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #75
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
...And I responded that said statement was stupid. People are allowed to respond to individual arguments as well as the thesis of your post, just because you have a larger line of reasoning doesn't make that bit of reasoning valid or immune to criticism.

I had neglected to go into further detail because I didn't think this argument was really worth my time. However, seeing how butt-hurt you got over my response has piqued my interest and I'm going to go back and read some of what was previously TL;DR.

In the meantime, congratulations! You may be worthy or an intellectual reaming courtesy of Despanan. I'm going to go to work and then decide whether or not to shatter your world and everything you hold dear.

Looking forward to it!
As am I Despanan, as am I...