Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #26
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
OH snap! Bitch uses her fingernails!

You didn't respond to a statement I made;
You said "They're not illegal." I said "Yes they are."

Quote:
you fucking followed Deadman's derailment after I called on him for pathetically trying to link two different issues and proclaiming a fascist opinion by it,
If I followed his derailment by responding to you, then you're just as guilty of derailment by responding to him.

Quote:
THEN you seem pretty sympathetic to his stance of rounding up unarmed citizens because, by your own words, they're criminals because they're illegal,
"Unarmed citizens?" If they're illegal immigrants... actually, you know what? Never mind. This line of argument isn't even worth it.

Quote:
AND THEN have the nerves to whine about xjin's stance against yours.
Oh, no, god forbid I try to get the thread back on topic. But apparently that's disagreeable to you.

Quote:
What does it feel to be on the fearmongering side?
People with opinions like mine get labeled fascist (like you just did) and racist (like Sternn recently did in the topic about proposed Arizona legislation), but by pointing out the fact that someone who breaks a law is a criminal, that makes me a fearmonger?

AHHH-hahahahaha!

So, would you like to get the thread back on-track, or would you rather continue to contribute to its crashing and burning?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:46 AM   #27
Deadmanwalking_05

Besides it wasn't a derailment attempt.

The Topic is DRUG CARTELS TAKING OVER PARTS OF ARIZONA...right?

I was giving an answer to the problem...if armed CRIMINAL ELEMENTS from another NATION come over here,and whilst here use said arms against U.S. citizens,they should be made an Example of how we deal with violent threats on OUR soil.

The Bodies of the dead DRUG CARTEL members should be used as "Wall" Building Material (In other words if a wall of concrete won't keep them out maybe one made out of their former compadres will)

Any Unarmed Illegal Immigrants that would be caught on the U.S. side of the border would be detained,turned over to local U.S. Law Enforcement and then Deported back to their country.

I'm not talking about shooting everybody streaming across the border,I'm talking about defending our country and our selves from Armed DRUG CARTEL MEMBERS.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:12 AM   #28
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post

The Bodies of the dead DRUG CARTEL members should be used as "Wall" Building Material (In other words if a wall of concrete won't keep them out maybe one made out of their former compadres will)
Do you really think a pile of bodies would stop them? From personal experience last month, I saw body parts sprawled on the side walk as if it was nothing... And a bag of chopped off fingers... It's nothing to them...they aren't scared for shit, and chopping off body parts is they're forte. They have highly sophisticated weaponry and they even have they're own helicopters... a wall of bodies is completely idiotic.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 AM   #29
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Do you really think a pile of bodies would stop them? From personal experience last month, I saw body parts sprawled on the side walk as if it was nothing... And a bag of chopped off fingers... It's nothing to them...they aren't scared for shit, and chopping off body parts is they're forte. They have highly sophisticated weaponry and they even have they're own helicopters... a wall of bodies is completely idiotic.
I guess that Wall would be high and wide then wouldn't it?

Because any ARMED DRUG CARTEL MEMBERS seen crossing would be used as "Building" material as soon as their feet touched U.S. Soil

Old 06-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #30
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
You said "They're not illegal." I said "Yes they are."
Where? Here?

Quote:
I didn't know all unarmed civilians are illegal.

Oh wait

THEY AREN'T
You're actually fucking saying "Yes, all unarmed civilians are illegal"?
After all, that's all I said and you keep bitching that you're not agreeing with Deadman; you're just responding to what "I said" (I didn't know all unarmed civilians are illegal.)

Everyone else can see that you're either too fucking stupid, or just downright scary.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #31
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Where? Here?

You're actually fucking saying "Yes, all unarmed civilians are illegal"?
Since the "unarmed civilians" in question are illegal immigrants, then yes, I am saying that all illegal immigrants are illegal. Apparently, saying...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
They are if they violated the law to get here.
...isn't clear enough.

Quote:
After all, that's all I said and you keep bitching that you're not agreeing with Deadman;
If your position is so weak that you actually have to make shit like this up, then what's the point of continuing?

Quote:
Everyone else can see that you're either too fucking stupid, or just downright scary.
I'm sure everyone else appreciates you speaking for them.

It's much closer to the truth to say that if they read this topic objectively, chances are that they would see that you're being just as intellectually dishonest as Sternn normally is.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #32
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
...deadman way to go!
There I fixed it...SEE

Old 06-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #33
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
And yet they still get hired by people who ARE legal, and who KNOW that they are illegal...
Yes, and they should be arrested for doing so. Or, at least, given hefty fines. Hiring illegal immigrants is against the law, so the people who hire them are also criminals.

Quote:
Because they are DEPENDABLE workers.
Some are. Some aren't. Being an illegal immigrant, Mexican or otherwise, doesn't make one a superior worker.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #34
Despanan

Tell me BTS, do you support the war on drugs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #35
Still Jack

I thought we'd all agreed that deadman is a troll?
Old 06-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #36
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Actually the most violent part of this problem could be handled very easily (Some say it would just about take care of it's self over night) not to mention a nearly bloodless ending if the major cash "crops" were fully legalized in both countries(The U.S. and Mexico)

Everybody would win...Except the Cartels.

But no that idea is insane,it would never work,just like it didn't with the ending of Alcohol prohibition in the U.S. which stopped the violence from criminal elements of that era.

It took money out of the equation for the criminal element and put it back where it should be.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:16 AM   #37
Raptor

Quote:
you keep bitching that you're not agreeing with Deadman; you're just responding to what "I said" (I didn't know all unarmed civilians are illegal.)
And that didn't make sense. This is what I saw, obviously paraphrased.

#8 Deadman: Unarmed civilians should be detained.

#9 Alan: WHAT

#10 Deadman: I meant unarmed civilians who are in the country illegally should be detained.

#12 Alan: "I didn't know all unarmed civilians are illegal."

I think you misunderstood #10. He wasn't trying to say that all unarmed civilians are illegal, which would be a pretty stupid statement.

All BTS has said is that illegal immigrants are breaking the law so I don't see what you guys are arguing about.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #38
Deadmanwalking_05

You pretty much fucking nailed it with that one Raptor.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:03 AM   #39
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
I think you misunderstood #10. He wasn't trying to say that all unarmed civilians are illegal, which would be a pretty stupid statement.

All BTS has said is that illegal immigrants are breaking the law so I don't see what you guys are arguing about.
No, I did get it. What I did, however, was pointing out that talking about illegal immigrants is an entirely other fucking conversation Deadman (successfully, may I add) tried to stick into this thread. Either he's making a huge fucking red herring, or he just actually said we should round up unarmed civilians. BTS went along with it and then bitched to xjin about talking about the same derailment he perpetuated.

As for the second part, I was actually going to ask the same question Desp did, so I still see why I would argue with BTS. BTS, are you in favor of the war on drugs?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #40
Raptor

Quote:
No, I did get it. What I did, however, was pointing out that talking about illegal immigrants is an entirely other fucking conversation Deadman (successfully, may I add) tried to stick into this thread. Either he's making a huge fucking red herring, or he just actually said we should round up unarmed civilians.
Oh I see, my mistake. Though Deadman's main point seemed to be that armed cartel members on US soil should be shot... and made into a wall. It was on topic at least I suppose. I'd suggest that "unarmed civilians would be detained and turned over to local law enforcement" might mean he didn't think unarmed drug smugglers should be shot but then he started talking about illegal immigrants as you said. So yeah, red herring I guess.

Quote:
As for the second part, I was actually going to ask the same question Desp did, so I still see why I would argue with BTS.
Yeah I get that. It was the parts before Despanan asked that question that seemed pointless.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 AM   #41
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
There I fixed it...SEE
Fuck off....

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #42
Tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
Oh I see, my mistake. Though Deadman's main point seemed to be that armed cartel members on US soil should be shot... and made into a wall. It was on topic at least I suppose. I'd suggest that "unarmed civilians would be detained and turned over to local law enforcement" might mean he didn't think unarmed drug smugglers should be shot but then he started talking about illegal immigrants as you said. So yeah, red herring I guess.
It appears to me that Deadman's mention of unarmed illegals was to make it clear that he didn't think that the illegal immigrants who are merely searching for work should be treated the same way as the drug runners and smugglers. Needless to say, his attempt at clarity failed, as Alan either misunderstood or ignored it. And then, of course, Deadman defended his statements when Alan challenged them. The fault for thread derailment belongs to both Deadman and Alan. BtS didn't help.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #43
Tumor

As for the topic at hand, if Mexican drug cartels are this serious a threat, then I do believe that an armed response is in order. I don't think we should build a wall out of their bodies as Deadman suggests, but these cartels should be viewed as an invading army and treated as such.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #44
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Fuck me...rough and dirty you magnificent bastard
Why I thought you'd never ask... let alone demand it although I will have to verify your age first of course.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #45
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Wow, yeah, let's derail the topic even further. Whatever.

I support expenditures to reduce the influx of hard drugs from foreign countries, and to reduce the production of hard drugs here in the US. (By "hard drug" I am referring to drugs such as heroin, cocaine, crystal methamphetamines, etc.)

I support the legalization of some drugs which occur naturally and are used in their natural form, such as marijuana, peyote, and some mushrooms.

-----
EDIT: In the case of drugs that are legalized, I would not be opposed to importing those drugs from and/or exporting those drugs to other countries with compatible drug laws.
-----

Since I support the legalization of some drugs, I also support restrictive laws on those drugs, such as laws which provide age restrictions and laws which prohibit driving and operating heavy machinery while under the influence.

Finally, I support drug education, so that if someone decides to do a drug, whether legal or illegal, they are at the very least making an informed decision and know how to keep themselves safe while doing them.

Does this answer your question?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #46
Ben Lahnger

Alan, on 6/14/10 you posted the following in the "R@pe victim forced to apologize to congregation" thread right after I said I wasn't going to talk to Sternn any more.

Quote:
You guys are pissing me off. Why are you dedicating so much effort on this idiot?
Yet here you were on 6/16/10 dedicating too much effort (again) to Deadman.

Before you give this advice out to others, you should start heeding it yourself.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #47
Still Jack

I found a video of Deadman on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
Old 06-19-2010, 02:05 AM   #48
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Alan, on 6/14/10 you posted the following in the "R@pe victim forced to apologize to congregation" thread right after I said I wasn't going to talk to Sternn any more.

Yet here you were on 6/16/10 dedicating too much effort (again) to Deadman.

Before you give this advice out to others, you should start heeding it yourself.
Same to ya' Ben

Old 06-19-2010, 03:39 AM   #49
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
I found a video of Deadman on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
Class!

CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:16 AM   #50
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
Class!

Then it leads to an F for the class...as in FAIL!

Thanks for further derailing this thread,remember it's morons like you that make this trolling possible.