Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 06-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #101
Alan

You have already said it. I don't find them sexually attractive and I'm open about that sexual repulsion. That does not actually mean I don't like fat people. Tell me, do you really think it's a right-wing trait of mine that I want kids that are genetically mine instead of adopting, or can you see how I used hyperbole? And before you said I could have made it simpler, don't. This seems to have worked out well enough to open discussion and prove that many people here who say "I don't think I'm a fat basher, I just think ALL fat people are unhealthy" are clearly fat bashers.

The only thing you can say here is that I find fat people to be unfuckable, but you'd have to go through an incredible fucking rationalization to mean that the fact that I don't want to fuck them means I think they're bad.
Where's your reasoning here, Saya?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #102
Saya

Sooooo it irks you when people aren't fuckable? What makes them IRK you? Why does it bother you that some people aren't sexually accessible, or why do you have some sort of expectation that everyone should be sexually appealing and it bothers you when they aren't?

And if you don't think fat is bad, why would you call Jin fat for the purpose of hurting her feelings?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #103
Alan

You know the fact that I used "irk" is because I didn't come up with a better translation?
Christ, let me tell you an anecdote from this one dipshit:
Once I was retelling a story in english in which I responded by saying "pendeja" so I translated it to "bitch"
After my story, the dipshit went off on a rant about how I'm misogynistic because I used the word bitch. Was it that I'm a mysoginist, or that the word pendeja is commonly translated as bitch and thus bitch just means pendeja to us?

If that's all you gotta base yourself around, sit down, shut up, enjoy this Penn and Teller Bullshit episode, and swallow your own.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=5Q95PDU7
real classy
Old 06-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #104
Saya

Dude, you have a history of being sizeist, and using "fat" as a derogatory term. You think a size 12 is fat, most people are fat, and fat is sexually repulsive, and by fat you don't even mean overweight. I'm sorry to inform you you aren't any better than Wolfie, and probably worse?

I find it pretty odd you'd come clean as a sizeist right from the start and then get pissy when I remind you of that.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #105
JCC

Alan, body fat is not the only influence on health. Saying that being fat is not always unhealthy because some fat people are healthy is implying that the only influence on your health is your body fat, which isn't true. A guy with 20% body fat might be able to run a marathon and have more stamina than me even though I have 10% body fat. That's because there are other things influencing my stamina other than my body fat. But if that person's body fat percentage was to fall to 10% and the other influences on his health remained constant, his performance and overall health would improve. Being fat is rarely healthy, it just isn't lethal.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #106
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Alan, body fat is not the only influence on health. Saying that being fat is not always unhealthy because some fat people are healthy is implying that the only influence on your health is your body fat, which isn't true. A guy with 20% body fat might be able to run a marathon and have more stamina than me even though I have 10% body fat. That's because there are other things influencing my stamina other than my body fat. But if that person's body fat percentage was to fall to 10% and the other influences on his health remained constant, his performance and overall health would improve. Being fat is rarely healthy, it just isn't lethal.
Why are you telling me this? I'm not the one that would be telling that guy that he can't run a marathon.
You're saying a fat guy can be healthy. Go tell that to grausamkeit and saya.
real classy
Old 06-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #107
JCC

A fat person can never be as healthy as they would be if they maintained the other influences on their health and lost weight. Being fat can never be healthy, it's just that other people can be less healthy than that fat person. Being healthier than someone else does not mean that you have good health.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #108
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I think I recall it was a UK 12 :x Or maybe it was a 14, I can't recall.

But a US 10 and 12 is considered a medium, when I worked in retail. 14-16 is "large", 18 is "extra large".

And you're not fat, chicken legs.
Yo Saya.

Does Canada use the US size system or have it's own clothing size system?

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #109
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Yo Saya.

Does Canada use the US size system or have it's own clothing size system?
Pretty sure we use the US system.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #110
Fruitbat

Quote:
Pretty sure we use the US system.
Thanks ...

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #111
AshleyO

Did you guys know that I find men with small dicks unfuckable? That's why I'm glad my guy actually has a good sized package.
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #112
AshleyO

Oh and that picture that Alan posted. That guy was fat. Good thing he's a marathon runner so he can lose weight. But he's totally fat. I wouldn't sleep with him.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #113
AshleyO

Fat people should get on the Atkin's diet.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #114
Angelic Dissonance2

Keep rollin', rollin' rollin', rollin'....
Angelic Dissonance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #115
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
Fat people should get on the Atkin's diet.
Wrong. Fat people should eat smaller meals, cut out refined sugars, replace white bread , rice and pasta with wholmeal/brown and even then eat that in moderation, have lean protien with every meal ( breakfast can be an exception but must always be eaten ) and NOT cut entire food groups out unless they have a medical reason to do so.

Plus exercise far more than they think they are doing ( walking into Mcdonalds and back out to the car really doesn't count, neither does a half arsed stroll down the road )
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #116
Saya

You know she's trolling, right?
Old 06-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #117
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Wrong. Fat people should eat smaller meals, cut out refined sugars, replace white bread , rice and pasta with wholmeal/brown and even then eat that in moderation, have lean protien with every meal ( breakfast can be an exception but must always be eaten ) and NOT cut entire food groups out unless they have a medical reason to do so.

Plus exercise far more than they think they are doing ( walking into Mcdonalds and back out to the car really doesn't count, neither does a half arsed stroll down the road )
Not necessarily so. My ex has been working the Atkins diet for a while now, and she's lost 40 lbs. She just went to get her first full checkup in years, and the doctor was so impressed with where she is (based on all health indicators) that the doc said she should just keep up the diet just the way she's been doing it. That's one person and one doctor's opinion, but I suggest that for my ex under these circumstances, Atkins is a valid choice.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:19 PM   #118
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The only thing you can say here is that I find fat people to be unfuckable, but you'd have to go through an incredible fucking rationalization to mean that the fact that I don't want to fuck them means I think they're bad.
Hey, what if I have a buddy that says he find's Mexicans to be unfuckable. I'm sure you'd agree that doesn't mean he thinks they're bad, right?

Hell, they're probably better off without his interest anyway. He's kind of an ignorant prick.

Alan, you're a very bright young man, but sometimes you're a very young bright man.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #119
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post

Tell you what. You tell me exactly why carbohydrates are far more important in a diet then lean meats. In fact, I'd argue that more proteins and low fat dairy with leafy green veggies for fiber is way fucking better than stuffing your fat face with whole wheat bread because you seem to think that's somehow healthy eating.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #120
Saya

Except things rich in carbs can also be rich in protein, like legumes, and carbohydrates metabolize quickly and are the best energy source. Plus, most people get too much protein, which can cause calcium to leech from the bones and cause kidney stones, and compared to other diets, Atkins doesn't make you lose more.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #121
AshleyO

Quote:
Except things rich in carbs can also be rich in protein, like legumes, and carbohydrates metabolize quickly and are the best energy source. Plus, most people get too much protein, which can cause calcium to leech from the bones and cause kidney stones, and compared to other diets, Atkins doesn't make you lose more.
No shit, which goes straight to a fat person's fat stores. What the hell do you think carbs do? They're a unit of energy that gets stored as fat for sedentary people. If you're not exercising, you have no bloody business stuffing your face with carbohydrates as if it should be the BASIS of a healthy diet. That food pyramid shit is a god damned lie and anyone into nutrition these days will tell you that that information is outdated. You NEED a preference of fiber and protein over carbohydrates IF YOU ARE FAT AND DON'T PLAN ON EXERCISING.

I bet you're a vegetarian or something. You probably have squishy twig arms if you're lucky enough to not be a fat ass.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #122
Saya

Yes dude, the ADA is out to get you. They're secretly poisoning us with evil carbohydrates which they use to listen to your thoughts.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #123
AshleyO

Bitch, don't be stupid. I'll queef in your mouth.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #124
Saya

Kinda hard to do that if you don't have a vag, EH, KONTAN?!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #125
AshleyO

What are you talking about? Is that some joke I'm not aware of?