Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #3076
the-nihilist

Dammit, I've got a hole in my sock.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #3077
honeythorn

A hole in the toe of a pair of tights is possibly even worse, espescially in the middle of the toes >.<
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #3078
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
No because there isn't much to argue with evolution. If we couldn't digest meat at all, then no one would be able to eat it without being very very ill. Which is why human beings evolved to eat small amounts of meat. Quite easy to understand.
I'm pretty sure she felt bad out of morality, not as an evolutionary failure. Sheesh.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #3079
sibyl vane.

I am writing a short story in bursts between long periods of laziness, because I'm so. Fucking. Tired.

I shouldn't stay up all night and then drink six cups of coffee and go out with friends.
sibyl vane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #3080
Geoluhread

I woke up today with my right thumb joint hurting when I move it.
I went to uni and it still hurt, then I held a heavy book, the pain went to my entire hand bones, all my hand started to hurt really bad and i could barely write =S

Now the pain is back in my thumb ... It`s not even swollen or anything.. Weird
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #3081
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I'm pretty sure she felt bad out of morality, not as an evolutionary failure. Sheesh.
In which case buy from places that take care of their stock or try to keep your own if it's chickens in particular. Bantams are small and easy to care for.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #3082
honeythorn

I'm so sick of blowing my nose and coughing :_( My nose is really sore despite dabbing moisturizer/cold cream on it. Urrrgh >.<
Old 02-21-2010, 08:24 AM   #3083
Geoluhread

Blow your nose with cool water into the sink.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #3084
honeythorn

Never thought of that .. thanks I'll try it .
Old 02-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #3085
JCC

Quote:
No because there isn't much to argue with evolution. If we couldn't digest meat at all, then no one would be able to eat it without being very very ill. Which is why human beings evolved to eat small amounts of meat. Quite easy to understand.
Will you shut the fuck up already with your smug bullshit? You're not some esteemed academic trailblazer in the field of evolutionary biology, you don't know shit, you're just a dumbass with Google and nobody wants to hear your constant fucking anti-vegan whinging. I didn't want another veganism argument simply because the dogmatism and proselytizing that happens here is so fucking embarrassing, so keep your idiotic attempts at bending science to your own ends to yourself.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #3086
honeythorn

No actually I won't. I'm just as entitled to an opinion here as anyone else and google isn't required for the blatantly obvious.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #3087
the-nihilist

I'm hungry.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #3088
JCC

Quote:
No actually I won't. I'm just as entitled to an opinion here as anyone else
That doesn't involve telling people your opinion all the time.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #3089
Anarasha

Some motherfucking prick is downloading something on our network, so now the rest of the house is back to pre-broadband speed -.-"
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #3090
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
That doesn't involve telling people your opinion all the time.
The same could be said for you. No one was having an argument about veganism, nobody was starting one and yet you decide to blow up and rant about it regardless. People have moved on . Leave it alone.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #3091
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
No actually I won't. I'm just as entitled to an opinion here as anyone else and google isn't required for the blatantly obvious.
And just as you're entitled to an opinion, JCC is entitled to advise that you shove it up your cobwebbed vagina.
Really, did you think you had brought the entire vegan movement crashing down through a blisteringly incisive application of logic? Seriously, your straw man is so obvious, it might as well be dancing around singing 'if I only had a brain': "You vegans seem to be under the impression that we can't eat meat. Well, clearly we CAN." As it happens, vegans actually choose to abstain from consuming animal products, however difficult that may be for you to understand-- I suppose nothing less than seven feet of corrugated steel will keep you from your num-nums.
We're not biologically designed for blowjobs either.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #3092
honeythorn

You really aren't getting the hang of it very well you know...
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #3093
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
You really aren't getting the hang of it very well you know...
Oh, right. I forgot that whenever someone dares to confront you with the fact that you're an imbecilic shit-stain, you launch into the message board equivalent of ensconcing yourself in a corner, somehow wrapping your arms around your thighs, and muttering gibberish until it stops.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 AM   #3094
honeythorn

Not really , you're just seriously bad at trying to bully your way into somehow being correct about what you think is an accurate portrayal of me. Something you have tried before now and failed at .
Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #3095
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Not really , you're just seriously bad at trying to bully your way into somehow being correct about what you think is an accurate portrayal of me. Something you have tried before now and failed at.
You mean, like, when I said US 12 was a plus size, and you proceeded to accuse me of harboring a depraved sexual fetish for skeletal anorexics? I remember that. Subsequently, I suggested that possibly you were allowing your personal insecurities to interfere with your capacity for reason, and you said I wanted to shoot all the fat people.
I don't think anyone really disagrees with my assessment of you-- most are just too polite to mention it, which is tremendously commendable considering how often your antics demand it.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #3096
honeythorn

Quote:
somehow wrapping your arms around your thighs
Easily done. I can even grasp my elbows.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #3097
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
I suggested that possibly you were allowing your personal insecurities to interfere with your capacity for reason
And since my weight has nothing to do with my capacity for reason , and I know how to use my eyes to see what is and is not obviously large, this was incorrect.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #3098
JCC

Quote:
The same could be said for you. No one was having an argument about veganism, nobody was starting one and yet you decide to blow up and rant about it regardless. People have moved on . Leave it alone.
No, it was clearly going to start because you're always such a glutton for punishment (well, a glutton generally, really) with these lively debates so I tried to put it down before it got going. I deliberately didn't address you because your witlessness is of such seismic scale and scope that I knew you would be incapable of suppressing it in all the excitement of someone like me gracing you with my attention, and then you decided to reiterate your stupid point anyway. I didn't want to hear your opinion in the first place, I don't want to hear it now, and your right to hold and express an opinion has nothing to do with the fact that you ought to know when not to share your cutting insight with people who won't step on eggshells (or, you know, vegan egg replacement powder) just because of the institutional Gnet sympathy your gargantuan structure seems to have amassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
And since my weight has nothing to do with my capacity for reason , and I know how to use my eyes to see what is and is not obviously large, this was incorrect.
That simply isn't true.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #3099
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Yeah, your weight has nothing to do with your capacity for reason, but your fucking Brobdingnagian self-image issues do. I mean, look at you-- I make an obviously hyperbolic joke about the heft of your thighs, and you post 'nuh uh'? Is that in anyway stable, well-adjusted, or even sane?
You know, I won't leap to any conclusions, but since veganism is a dietary matter, I feel its not unlikely that, through the byzantine acrobatics of your twisted mind, your madly illogical attitudes toward that have their roots in this familiar pathology.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #3100
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I didn't want to hear your opinion in the first place, I don't want to hear it now
So why haven't you blocked my posts ? Looks like gluttony for punishment to me...

Ah gluttony...all 1200 calories of it...sure.