Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-15-2005, 09:44 PM   #26
ghostposts

Thank you, "she", whoever the hell you are. We wub you.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 10:27 PM   #27
AlKilyu

Thanks! ^_^

I mean

http://tinypic.com/dpfxv7.jpg
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 10:43 PM   #28
winged_dreams

I'm super glad you're back and super glad you're happy. I love this her! I would give her a big hug in thanks!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 04:52 AM   #29
edible_eye

to whoever "her" is, for bringing back that angry son-of-a-bitch, alkilyu - http://www.chemicalforums.com/smilies/cheers.gif

to eps for bringing back that angry son-of-a-bitch, alkilyu - http://www.chemicalforums.com/smilies/cheers.gif

and finally, to alkilyu for showing us his ass as he walked out the door - http://best-of-chat-links.de/home8_i...dle_finger.jpg

awww, who'm i kiddin'? i love you, al - http://copycaps.com/chinese/love.gif
Old 09-16-2005, 05:53 AM   #30
MrMaelstrom

Well it's about godamn time you came back!!

Fucking primadonnas...

You know how many newbs I had to deal with while you were gone?

You'd have given them a piece of your mind and I wouldn't have had to do shit.

Regardless of titles and extra buttons to push, you took on a responsibility here (to fuck things up for idiots)...

Well, anyway, regarding other things going on in your life, I'll talk to you in private about it (unless you wanna spill the sordid bits in public), but this is what I think about it:
Old 09-16-2005, 08:47 AM   #31
AlKilyu

Awe thanks guys, I aprriciate it.

Yeah she messed things up cause I had/have a plan to "check out" at a certain time, something I never talked about here because I did not want to be talked out of it. But I found someone that, well I have a list of what I'd like in my "ideal woman" and no shit, not to be overly sappy, she fits every criteria. I only hope we can take it to the next level. ^_^
Old 09-16-2005, 08:50 AM   #32
AlKilyu

Oh and as much as I am touched Mael (seriously) I never understood how I got the reputation for flaming n00bs. I always took pity because it is a daunting task to start out on a board, also I suspect that the really annoying ones are members fucking with us all and I refuse to take the bait! I've always left that task to the ladies, and they do it oh so well.

I just wanna be loved is that so wrong?
Old 09-16-2005, 09:04 AM   #33
pitseleh

Whoa, you met someone? That's so cool. Congratulations man!

(See, even I missed you. How fucked up is that?)
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 02:00 PM   #34
AlKilyu

Not fucked up at all, cause you grew on me pitseleh. Besides, Norweigens need to stick together!

Last night I told her how I really felt about her, and much to my relief and joy, she told me she loved me too. Yes Al the usual dick is a mushy romantic who has fallen madly in love with the most perfect woman in the world. Everything, and I do mean everything about her is perfect. We'll be talking, and I swear it's about an average of every five to fifteen minutes, she'll reveal something about herself that makes me fall for her all over again. At first I thought it was scary to have that much in common, but we do, and I have never been happier!

/end mushiness
Old 09-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #35
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Last night I told her how I really felt about her, and much to my relief and joy, she told me she loved me too. Yes Al the usual dick is a mushy romantic who has fallen madly in love with the most perfect woman in the world. Everything, and I do mean everything about her is perfect. We'll be talking, and I swear it's about an average of every five to fifteen minutes, she'll reveal something about herself that makes me fall for her all over again. At first I thought it was scary to have that much in common, but we do, and I have never been happier!
/end mushiness
Fucking A! i'm happy for you bro. i kind of had an idea something like this was going on.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 03:00 PM   #36
AlKilyu

Thanks my very good friend (and thank you as well eyesofagoddess! ^_^) I have a very strong suspicion you would gve her your seal of approval, but keep your stamper away from her!!!! >_< ^_^
Old 09-17-2005, 03:52 PM   #37
Empty_Purple_Stars

I'm still mesmerized by the new Al-Va-Tar..

It's downright hypnotic..

I dig it..

Cant--Look--A--Way!!

It's like watching Speed Racer, without Chim Chim and with better graphics..

Ha!!

You need to animate E_E's Man Titties, and make that into an Al-Va-Tar..

That would be fun for the whole family!!!

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 04:54 PM   #38
pitseleh

Al, that is just beautiful. I'm really happy for you, and you totally deserved that stroke of luck, or what do you call it... I gotta admit, I get all mushy (not that it's a bad thing), because you're really describing my current dream scenario with this girl I am friends with... And it's kinda scary to consider telling her.

So it's nice to hear about things working out so wonderfully for you. All the best for you and the lady.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #39
winged_dreams

I get so sappy and very mushy! I'm so glad that you're happy al!! I'm so very glad! So happy! Yes, you get the point.

Old 09-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #40
winged_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
You need to animate E_E's Man Titties, and make that into an Al-Va-Tar..
That would be fun for the whole family!!!
Yes, al! Please do that. ^^

Old 09-18-2005, 10:13 AM   #41
AlKilyu

Thanks and thanks pits. I am worried she will find out she will come to her senses and realize what I really look like!

She called it the "L Bomb". I brought it up and she told me if you feel like dropping the lbomb, you should just do it and not worry about the consiquenses. Easier said that done, but bringing it up is a great way to test the waters I found out.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:51 PM   #42
MrMaelstrom

Yes, and I'm really glad you didn't get electrocuted (happens quite often, so the voices tell me).

I definately don't want to be the cloud on your sunset, dude, but do me one thing: please promisse not to rush things too fast. I think you might still be more vulnerable than you might realize (happens to me every weekend).
Old 09-18-2005, 11:32 PM   #43
AlKilyu

Yeah I understand and thanks Mael. Will do. And I feel for ya on those Mondays you tell us...litterly I can feel your pain and I wince when I read those, but aside from listening to Morrissey you have a lot more to offer women than most of us in the looks department so you shouldn't have to, nor do you deserve that crap.

After reading Pits posts I am relieved to know I am not the only hopeless romantic guy in the world. Granted I shunned women for a looooooong time and any little slightest itsy bitsy annoyance would stop me from calling them back (thankfully the chick I work with understands why I didn't call her sister back, I just wish she'd stop telling me she had sex dreams about me the night before! She's married!)

I always said if I do decide to date again, while I am not blessed in the looks department, whomever gets me or vise-versa will be very lucky because I treat my women with respect, attention, kindness, and of course I put A LOT of effort into pleasing them. I call what I do sevenplay cause I take my time beforehand with great detail.

Yes, the rumors are true, AlKilyu has a great deal of bed skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:44 AM   #44
edible_eye

dude, you rock.

and i just re-read your earlier posts and realize what i missed - you and she both found love, bro! that's awesome, although that also means you're cheating on me now.

and that hurts.

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/data/hpb.home/...oken_heart.gif

i'm happy for you through my tears.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:06 AM   #45
MrMaelstrom

Sevenplay?

WTF?

I read the Kama Sutra, I practiced the joys of tantric sex, I learnt to breathee through my ears, I can lick my eyebrows, but what on Earth is SEVENPLAY?!!?!?!?!

And E_E: Al cheating on you? The implications of that sentence are quite shocking to say the least.

But what else did I miss? Pitseleh's also getting laid?

Damn, Dylan was right: the times are a'changin'...

for the better, so it seems....
Old 09-19-2005, 07:32 PM   #46
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
And E_E: Al cheating on you? The implications of that sentence are quite shocking to say the least.
yeah, al's my bitch... or maybe i'm his bitch.

i don't know, we haven't worked that out really.

anyway, i guess it's over before it really started, thanx to "her".http://student.avonside.school.nz/ya...cy%20(gif).gif
Old 09-20-2005, 11:07 PM   #47
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Damn, Dylan was right: the times are a'changin'...

for the better, so it seems....
they sure are...I'm actually dating a guy that wants a relationship and not just sex...in fact we haven't even had sex yet...not that sex is a bad thing but I've had a few bad relationships where I was very emotionaly invested and it turned out that the guy only wanted sex...anyway enough ranting about the past yay to everyone and their new loves

I'm sorry that I didn't say it earlier welcome back Al, I missed you
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote