Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #51
Jonathan

What does being engaged have to do with anything? My parents are hideous, and yet they got married.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #52
MollyMac

It just means that she found a man who doesn't mind five o'clock shadow.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #53
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
In that case, i'll take aspiring old maid to crudded up Mac-ho.
You only prove your ignorance.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #54
MollyMac

No seriously, she's curdled. I can smell her low-tide pseudo-snatch from here- she must wallow her cooter in cat food to get that level of food-stamp paid crack whore authenticity.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #55
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
What does being engaged have to do with anything? My parents are hideous, and yet they got married.
Thats' too bad. They sure aren't

http://api.ning.com/files/Ee-o6F0OX2...L/DSCN8149.JPG

Well. That's all folks. Continue acting like this thread didn't backfire and pretending you don't care that it did. It was fun.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #56
MollyMac

'kay, thanks! And God bless!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #57
Jonathan

I can't wait to start missing him in this thread.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #58
MollyMac

I know what you mean, I am looking forward to that gap in my life, that utter sadness that... uh...

damn.

and to think they waited on me to respond. huh.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #59
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
I know what you mean, I am looking forward to that gap in my life, that utter sadness that... uh...

damn.

and to think they waited on me to respond. huh.
You really do scrape the bottom of the barrel when desperate...
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #60
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
JCC: If the main interest is the surface, it's superficial.
Godslayer Jillian: no it isn't
JCC, to make judgments on things unrelated to the surface based on the surface is to be superficial, e.g. "You are ugly, and therefore must be a bad person." To make judgments on the surface based on the surface is not to be superficial, e.g. "You are ugly, therefore I cannot get it up when I am around you."
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #61
Trolling the Trolls

Definantly ophelia, Ra_star is a fugly bitch.
Trolling the Trolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #62
AshtrayKitten

BoOoOoOring popularity contest.

More pictures of both of you. I AM UNDECIDED.
AshtrayKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #63
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Here is why Ophie wins hands down! (yes, this is really her!)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Sarahbabe.jpg

What a babe!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #64
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
What?
I'm actually not getting trolled at all.
Feeling sufficiently threatened by Ra star that you create a "Who's Cuter Me or Gothicus?" thread sans Gothicus is getting trolled.
It's okay though, I'm not mad at you or anything.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #65
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
You really do scrape the bottom of the barrel when desperate...

Yeah. And you waited on me.

Sorry I missed the deadline, yo. Made all your hullabaloo for nothing. You really are one hell of a disappointment... *where was the ka-boom? there was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom*

What you don't get is this, any friction that you think is at your hands is purely circumstance and happenstance. This place explodes, implodes, and does a little shuffle sideways about every three months. So this? Nothing really special. You are no OmegaGoth, you are no Duckman. They were far more divisive.

In the end, whether you stay or leave, it hardly matters. It all gets assimilated into a new yet only slightly altered status quo. You will become as dull and passe` as your ideas and your perceived revolutionary statements/ganking of others' work.

You see- you are not a revolutionary, you are simply a fad.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #66
Ra_star

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos...272338_9917.jpg

That has to be the worst outfit/make-up/pose/location I have ever seen. Are you posting this in the hope that someone will have no idea who Amanda Palmer is? How unsure of your own individuality must you be in order to steal someone else’s image? It’s quite upsetting and I’m sure Amanda herself would be offended. You have much rethinking to do, you cannot be truly happy copying someone else to such an obvious degree.

Yes, of course, I’m going to admit, I’m playing in your territory here, you obviously have quite a little fan base but I am not here to seek friends. I’m just prancing around your forum making a complete arse of myself and I know I am, it’s my intention. Do you really think posts like “yeah but you’re fat” are something I’m taking seriously? Obviously you do.

I’m just being an annoyance.

I do not need a little online competition in order to feel good about myself. I’m fully confident in my appearance as it is something I make money from (modelling before you start making childish “omg, shes a hooker” remarks.) so your online opinions mean very little to me, I’m only interested in the opinions of those paying me. I’m in a very happy relationship, so the knowledge of who and who doesn’t want to fuck me is nothing I will see as more than a joke.

This is not me attempting to defend myself, I’m simply playing along.

As for the “picking beauty over brains” argument, apart from this post, I have never expressed anything on this forum that is a true representation of my real self. Once again, I’m just being an annoyance.

I’m glad you won your competition sweetheart, its clearly doing a lot for your self esteem. You need it. I hope you know your easy win was mostly a result of your time on here making online friends, so they’re going to vote for you over some dumb superficial bitch, I know I would.

You and I both know that in the real world, with non biased, neutral individuals, you wouldn’t stand a chance. It’s a fact. I’m the sort of chick who goes to clubs in her underwear, simpley to strut around and fuck with the heads of the typical male, for kicks. I’m the one who goes to gigs of bands she doesn’t even like, just to portray the image of a groupie so I can tell the band to their face how much I don’t like their music and watch their faces drop. I’m that girl who your boyfriend and I being friends would make you feel nervous. I’m that chick who you stare at from the other side of the room wishing you had the confidence to do what I’m doing, so you turn around to your friend and bitch about me instead.

And I know you and all your online friends are about to jump in and say “No, you wouldn’t/no you don’t/blah blah blah”. I’m being 100% honest.

My slutty look is intentional, I use it to my advantage, may it be for entertainment or otherwise. I have my insecurities just like everyone else, I do not find myself physically attractive, I know I’m not ugly but there is 100 things I’d change. Instead of dwelling upon it, fishing for compliments from online strangers, I have fun with it. I’m very proud of who I am and what I have become.

So, although you’re going to run around going “oh look at me, I crushed the almighty Ra, she’s destroyed, she’s probably crying blah blah blah” (and I know this thread was an attempt) I just want to advise you look a little deeper on your next one.

Congratulations on your victory be sure to print it out and stick it on your fridge.
Ra_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:24 PM   #67
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Here is why Ophie wins hands down! (yes, this is really her!)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Sarahbabe.jpg

What a babe!
Meh. Best part of this one is her face being lost in shadows.

Plus you could stick some glasses and a mustache on her and she'd looks like Tony Clifton

GLOOOOOORY!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #68
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
I checked 'em out.
Without a doubt they are more interesting than any pictures I've ever been in, but I do believe I'm better looking.
Bigger, perkier boobs, better waist, and prettier.
Yeah but the picture you posted in the initial post for yourself is terrible.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #69
Solumina

It is kind of hard to compare the two as one has professional photos (including styling) that seem to have been selected as the best from a larger group while the other does not even have a single professional photo and posts pretty much whatever photos that she has (and having seen Ophelia in that video that GM posted a little while back I have to say that the photos really don't do a very good job of capturing her best features). Tough call but until I see some more candid shots from Ra I'm going to have to go with Ophelia because a lot of Ra's appeal seems to come from having good pictures instead of actually being all that pretty.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #70
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
It is kind of hard to compare the two as one has professional photos (including styling) that seem to have been selected as the best from a larger group while the other does not even have a single professional photo and posts pretty much whatever photos that she has (and having seen Ophelia in that video that GM posted a little while back I have to say that the photos really don't do a very good job of capturing her best features). Tough call but until I see some more candid shots from Ra I'm going to have to go with Ophelia because a lot of Ra's appeal seems to come from having good pictures instead of actually being all that pretty.
Fucking exactly.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #71
Solumina

hahahah lol we keep editing at the same time
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #72
TheBloodEternity

But you deleted that other post, so I deleted mine and now snuggles are gone and the word is getting tired.

EDIT: DAMN IT.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #73
Solumina

Yes, yes it is and so I am left with no snuggles

EDIT: hahahaha I don't know if this is an epic failure or a win
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #74
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Fucking exactly a load of bullshit. How does Ra being supported by professional photographers that recognize her good looks make her less attractive than Ophee Clifton? Ra is good looking in person, on webcam and anywhere else you see her. I have yet to see even a single photo that makes Ophee seem remotely attractive.

Your logic is fitting of ugly people. Nobody would ever want to use your figure as an artform and therefore you claim it must just be the camera making all those pretty girls getting photographed attractive. Its circular logic and its bullshit.

Not all of those pictures in her link are professional. The truth is right in front of you. Your statement falls apart as soon as that is pointed out.

You bitches are so obviously jealous. All reason and logic has gone straight out the window. You'd rather play mind games with yourselves than face the obvious.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #75
Trolling the Trolls

Jesus christ, Ets needs to take his head out of his ass.
Trolling the Trolls is offline   Reply With Quote