Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Mr E Nigma

Star Wars: The Old Republic

New game in production by Bioware, the same people who did KOTOR. They're pumping out SW: TOR which will be sort of an mmorpg version of KOTOR, So far the Bounty Hunter, Trooper, Smuggler, Jedi, and Sith classes have been announced.

I can't wait for a good Star Wars MMO hopefully.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
DemiGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
New game in production by Bioware, the same people who did KOTOR. They're pumping out SW: TOR which will be sort of an mmorpg version of KOTOR, So far the Bounty Hunter, Trooper, Smuggler, Jedi, and Sith classes have been announced.

I can't wait for a good Star Wars MMO hopefully.
I actually read about this in a GamePro magazine, I think (from what I saw) they made the bounty hunters too similar to Boba Fett in a way that it looks like there's no effort. Still, depending on what consoles it comes out on maybe I'll get it. I did enjoy KOTOR two.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Saya

I hope they'll have a free trial week like WoW has, this can be either really awesome or meh.

And I hope they do allow people to say the word "gay" or "homosexual", unlike their forum where they said the words don't exist in Star Wars o.O Think I posted that somewhere here.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
Mr E Nigma

Demigoth, if you watched the trailer the bounty hunter in it doesn't look like Boba Fett. Though the class does have jet packs, to me that doesn't = boba fett.

Not sure though, if you haven't, definitely watch the trailer.

Yeah the game will either rock or fail horribly..

My only hope though, is for a droid engineer... which I fear won't happen.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
DemiGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
Demigoth, if you watched the trailer the bounty hunter in it doesn't look like Boba Fett. Though the class does have jet packs, to me that doesn't = boba fett.

Not sure though, if you haven't, definitely watch the trailer.

Yeah the game will either rock or fail horribly..

My only hope though, is for a droid engineer... which I fear won't happen.
No I haven't seen the trailor, I didn't even know they had one out yet. I only saw a few pictures in a GamePro magazine and the bounty hunter they showed look like Boba Fett with a gas mask on. Can I find the trailer on YouTube? Or is there some other site you saw it on?
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote