Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-06-2007, 07:58 AM   #76
Metabolik

Ugly cigars? o_O
um...maybe he wants you to buy ugly cigars?...go buy some ugly cigars.
This random guy didn't have a big bushy beard did he?
Old 09-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #77
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I had a dream once that I shot myself in the head. Then, in still in my dream, I woke up the next morning and took care to cover the bullet wound with my hair, and then my dad asked everyone in general if anyone wanted pancakes, and I said no.

The day right after I had this dream, at school, my writer's craft teacher asked us to write eulogies for ourselves. I didn't write one.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #78
prophecyofdoom

Last night I dreamed that this guy I've been completely lusting after was.... unloading boxes from a truck onto a loading dock. Weird, huh? I've never seen or heard of him doing this in real life, but the image was especially vivid and I've been replaying it in my mind all day. People keep asking me what I'm grinning about.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #79
Reikikuro

I had a dream. It was quite recent actually. The only thing that meant anything in it though was the last ten seconds. Any way what happened was: In this dark and dank chamber I saw the most beautiful woman in all the universe. this isn't a perverted dream but she was in fact nude. The instant I saw her though I had to tell her exactly how beautiful I thought she was. Then I looked into her eyes. and what I saw was amazing. I saw the entire world as a horizon just when the sun peeked out from the side. kind of like those astronaut movies when they look at earth from the moon. I was the most wonderful experience I ever had in my existance. After that, She looked at me and smiled from my compliment. Then in the most sweetest voice, to quote Jonny Cash, "Spoke to me in avoice so sweet I thought I heard the shuffle of angels feet" she said thank you. Then as she hugged me I woke up to the alarm clock for work. Damn that alarm.
Reikikuro is offline   Reply With Quote