Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-20-2020, 02:00 AM   #3051
Geoluhread

Granted. It just happens because the internet is shut down, all previously recorded human knowledge is now inaccessible and we enter dark ages.

I wish I can eat as much chocolate I want without gaining weight.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:03 PM   #3052
Midnight_Carnival

(Yaaay, dark ages again!
I find that one such as myself thrives under such circumstances.)

Granted - you have a parasite infestation which drains nutrients from your body making it so you have to eat a ton every day to not become emaciated.
Oh, and a side effect of the medicine you need to take in order to keep the little buggers under control (not eating your organs) - you can't taste chocolate.
You can taste most other things, but not chocolate.
happy easter.
<myself I hate chocolate>

I wish I had a huge black airship
Midnight_Carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:46 AM   #3053
Molster

Granted

You die in a horrble flameball as a light aircraft flies into your airship one dark night as it didn't spot you...
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 03:34 AM   #3054
Midnight_Carnival

ok, I was going to hell anyway...

Now you are supposed to make a wish, right?

Unless that I would get an airship and later die in a horrible fireball was both your answer and your wish...
Old 12-10-2020, 01:47 AM   #3055
Molster

Ooops, sorry, forgot that bit....lol

I wish I could play guitar really well
Old 12-12-2020, 07:29 PM   #3056
Midnight_Carnival

granted!
you learn to play the guitar so well that people think you sold your metaphysical essence to a red man intgevhe ground to gain such ability.

Sadly it was because you are haunted nightly by dreams of such excruciatingly beautiful music from beyond this world, they make you cry blood. On waking, the dreams fade, your memories of the music decay, leaving you bitterly disappointed in existence. You come to detest all earthly music, especially the warped pardody you produce; a crude perversion of the music in your dreams.
When your first album goes platinum, you are hospitalised for smashing a mirror and eating it.
"it's not right!" you keep screaming "none of it is right!".
Nobody else has heard the music of your dreams and so they can't understand why you become so upset when they tell you how beautiful your music is.

I wish for a dark forest
Old 12-14-2020, 07:32 AM   #3057
SpookyEli

You get a dark Forrest, but you’ve been dissected and buried around the wood by a necrophile

I wish for a puppies
SpookyEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 11:55 PM   #3058
Midnight_Carnival

Granted, you get a super comfortable pair of (Hush) Puppies made from real puppy skin - they come with a complimentary persistent fungal infection courtesy of their previous owner - yeah, second hand dogskin shoes which smell as expected.

I wish the entire universe (including me) had never existed, nor come into existence and that nothing remotely like it ever would.
Old 12-15-2020, 12:50 AM   #3059
Midnight Blue Moon

Granted! Except instead of everything and everyone unmade, it's completely opposite to what it was. Bright yellow is the new black! (IMO, that's the *true* opposite of black, not white.) The Sun rises in the West, sets in the East! The stars are black points in a white sky!

I wish unicorns were real.
Midnight Blue Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 02:34 AM   #3060
Molster

Granted

Poachers kill all bar one pair of Unicorns for the healing properties of their horn, you lovingly protect the last pair giving up everything for them including your life when you slip and die a horrible slow death impaled on the males horn. In a desperate attempt to save you the last male is shot dead by police...the last female dies a slow death of a broken heart....

I wish I was an angel
Old 12-17-2020, 04:38 AM   #3061
Midnight_Carnival

Granted,
you become an angel according to the original meaning: not "celestial being" but "messenger" - you are promoted sideways to bicycle courier. If you want to be an angel in beliefs of Abrahamic religions (christianity, judaism and islam) then you get to be a bicycle courier working for a religious institution. You have the cosmic power to beat stagnated rushhour traffic, that's all.

I wish I could vegetatively reproduce
Old 12-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #3062
Geoluhread

Granted. You're now a cactus.

I wish I can eliminate sleep without undermining my health.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:44 PM   #3063
Midnight_Carnival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
Granted. You're now a cactus.
<you have no idea... I am indead a cactus of sorts!>

Granted, you can now go without sleep without undermining your health, you are sleepless! Just a slight side effect, although you don't need to sleep, you feel redundant fatigue - you don't get headaches or body damage as a result, you just feel like you need to sleep as badly as you would if you did, even though you don't.

I wish I could program in html, css and javascript so I could make web pages