Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-28-2005, 09:30 AM   #26
Disfunction

Well, it came to me in a dream, where the Corn Flakes rooster came charging at me and entered inside of me; he entered my soul. I woke up and my pants were full of corn flakes. FULL OF THEM!

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 AM   #27
Mor_Rioghain

Ow my god that sounds so awfull. There wasn't milk over them, was there? Ow please tell me there wasn't any milk? I beg of you, please, no milk!!!
Mor_Rioghain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #28
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I imagine there WAS something white, if that's what you mean. But that's just how Dis ALWAYS wakes up.
So dirty for such a hottie...

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 01:22 PM   #29
edible_eye

it does. don't worry.

i've always feared that the something could very well be that kittycat decides to cancel her pathetic threat of suicide and decide to post more instead.

- shudder -
Old 11-29-2005, 04:25 PM   #30
katsumy

Why do people end up in the "sex" thing? I know that its sooooooooooooooooo good... but what about the other stuff in life?
could come true some day soon...

* Katsumy *
katsumy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 09:22 PM   #31
edible_eye

there's only sex.

everything else is a far second.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:51 AM   #32
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsumy
Why do people end up in the "sex" thing? I know that its sooooooooooooooooo good... but what about the other stuff in life?
Because sex is sooooooooooo much more than just "sooooooooo good".

If you look at life on a very primitive, basic level, sex is the meaning of life (reproduction- furthering your genes into the next generation, etc.). So even just on a very basic, biological level, we all bow down to the idea of sex.

Take it into the twentieth centuries, where human emotion has evolved into complex realms beyond our wildest dreams, and sex takes on even deeper meaning. There's a reason people call it "making love", because that's part of what it is- it's connection with another human being, even if it's a one-night-stand that "completely doesn't matter" (you know you've heard people use that before, maybe you've used it yourself). There's no way for sex not to matter on a deeply emotional psychological level. If you try to ignore that it does, you're in complete denial. How could having somebody touch you on such a deeply personal level not matter? It matters, and it always will. It's that touch you can't get enough of, the love that's so pure there aren't words, something so violently passionate or so serenly delicate... it's beauty in every definition of the word, and nobody can get it out of their heads, these days. We think of it in the crudest terms, in our weakest moments, at our greatest triumphs... we think of it all of the time, because it's who we are, what we are, and what we need.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote