Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:27 AM   #1
Synthetic Jester

Hair Dilemma

Yeah, my first post! Anyways, I've gotten tired of my old hair and I've had two different styles in mind. I could either grow my hair out so I could do this: http://ragdolly.net/product/cliphanddreadsalice.jpg or I can cut my hair like this: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...letal20Top.jpg The problem is, I like both hairstyles equally. I'm heavily leaning towards the latter though, cuz I don't have the patiance to grow my hair out to shoulder-length (It's a little below my ears right now) So, I was wondering what you guys think.

Last edited by Synthetic Jester; 02-04-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Mispelling
Synthetic Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:31 AM   #2
Tha Duckman

Shave it all off. I predict a Skunk Anasie revival coming along later this year. Plus, the latter is SOOOO crappy sci-fi movie (Aeon Flux-esque).
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
Synthetic Jester

Heh, I considered that, but it's against my school's dress code (Guys can do it though, it's wierd but w/e)
Synthetic Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
Tha Duckman

Then go all Robert Smith and crows nest it.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:57 AM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

Haha, definitely. Either the Smith, or the second one, but longer so that your skull wouldn't be showing.
Skulls are not turn ons if they still have skin on them :/

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
Kraven de Sade

Poodle ears, or a variant of the T-Boz... hmm...

Go with poodle ears. That always looks hot.
Kraven de Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #7
BlackButterfly

You can actually have both. The first 'do can be done with a pair of falls (attached to a pair of ponytails positioned near the top of the head), which are essentially extensions.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:15 AM   #8
Minyaliel

Yeah, go for the falls - or you could make yarn falls a la http://novim.net/Yarn1.html =) I've done that; looks great the first few weeks, makes it easy in the morning considering there's no need to brush your hair or anything, but really requires assistance when braiding if you want it looking great. Oh, and I spent two hours doing eight braids (that includes figuring out exactly how it was done on that page). You're warned.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
angelic mortician

Location: ye olde isle of man (that insignificant isle floating around in the irish sea)
Falls are the way forward if you're still in school.
That way it makes all hassle free. You can look freaky at the weekend, then toned down for school.
I don't really have to worry about that, so I just dreaded my hair, which is alright when you're your own boss, but school's are a pain in the fuckin ass. They say it's preparing you for the real world, but the real world isn't fuckin space, I mean, how many people use algebraic formulas for everyday life? Alot of it's bollocks.
When you leave school, find your direction in life and do everything fucked up with your hair, I know I have, I'll be bald by the time I'm 35 though, but I can say it was worth it.
Bye for now!
angelic mortician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #10
maggot

The first actually is done with synthetic hair extensions or falls. That means no hair growing! :O