Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Toast DCreep?
Don't toast DCreep. 5 50.00%
Toast his ass! 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 11:32 AM   #1
DCreep

DCreep

OK some people have suggested to me that I should take a so called "break from here". I love this site. And don't feel I've done anything alot of people do or say but i honored the requests to edited my posts. I like this site and it's people but, well who know's.

So it's a trial to be banished.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:42 AM   #2
edible_eye

i vote stay.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #3
Disfunction

I don't think that my opinion should be relevant. For one, I wasn't affected by what occured, and my opinion could be relatively skewed... I could vote stay only to find out that you are an ego-maniacal fire ant bent on world domination... And they are such annoying little fuckers, biting you and squirming around all hostile-like when you happen to kick their ant hills.... Enough reminiscing! Anyway... So, I personally would vote to stay, but then again, I don't honestly believe that is relevant. I think that all concerned should try to... fix whatever happened at least to the point of tolerance, when such occurs, everyone can stay and do a happy dance. or not. I don't care. Just settle it instead... Bah.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 02-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #4
DCreep

This is not to bring up the past, the past is exactly that.
This is just a poll, no comments are necessary.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #5
AlKilyu

Settling down, period, is the first thing that pops in my head.

The other is that Disfunction is no longer the only person here creating threads about himself.

Also my foot itches.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:47 PM   #6
Disfunction

Al has a good point... I vote DCreep leaves so I can have my niche back in Gothic.net society :P

Old 02-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #7
AlKilyu

Actually I vote to boot Dis.

Competition you know. :twisted:
Old 02-11-2005, 01:21 PM   #8
TeapotScar

I think that it would work if you just *actually* stopped talking about this. Like, start posting on-topic on threads. And don't apologize again. You're making it worse for yourself.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-11-2005, 01:39 PM   #9
Gypsy2222

What ^she said...

x2

Either way it comes down to you are going to do what you want to do regardless... So move on or don't move on... Go or stay...

Just let your actions define the statements... Ideally, they speak louder than words anyways...

~Gypsy~

(Jesus burning Christ on a stick... I really am starting to sound like Bex... everyone stay away!!!... I may have to quarantine myself... It might be infectious!)
Old 02-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #10
ice

Ahh! Bex's reincarnated in Gypsy! Batten down the hatches and hit the deck! Man overboard!!

:P

---edited/deleted/erroneous opinion.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 02-11-2005, 08:41 PM   #11
Jane13

Wow... I guess a person can have only so many pearls of wisdom before going nuts, Gypsy ha ha
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-11-2005, 10:26 PM   #12
DCreep

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that it would work if you just *actually* stopped talking about this. Like, start posting on-topic on threads. And don't apologize again. You're making it worse for yourself.

Hey tea hate to dissapoint you but only one apology was to you, As for the thread derailing, Fucking PUHHHHHHHHLEASE!
I was an asshole in general with those posts and a microscopic amount were directed to you. Just a fact, infact, the slate has been wiped clean and any beef between us is exactly that, but I don't have beef with you, and yourself?
Old 02-11-2005, 10:29 PM   #13
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCreep
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey tea hate to dissapoint you but only one apology was to you, As for the thread derailing, Fucking PUHHHHHHHHLEASE!
I was an asshole in general with those posts and a microscopic amount were directed to you. Just a fact, infact, the slate has been wiped clean and any beef between us is exactly that, but I don't have beef with you, and yourself?
Drunk again much?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-11-2005, 10:33 PM   #14
DCreep

Tea are you going to answer the ? already?
Eat much lately?
Old 02-11-2005, 10:39 PM   #15
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
any beef between us is exactly that, but I don't have beef with you, and yourself?
Dude, I spent like ten minutes staring at this. I don't get it. Do you have beef?hah. got milk?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 PM   #16
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Quote:
any beef between us is exactly that, but I don't have beef with you, and yourself?
Dude, I spent like ten minutes staring at this. I don't get it. Do you have beef?hah. got milk?
Dude, I totally know what you mean. I'm like "No... I don't have beef with me either?" Like... what?

Old 02-11-2005, 10:45 PM   #17
DCreep

Alright in Drew talk;

If we have any beef it's only between me and you.

I don't have any beef with you, do you have beef with me?

Sorry
Old 02-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #18
TeapotScar

Quote:
Alright in Drew talk;

If we have any beef it's only between me and you.

I don't have any beef with you, do you have beef with me?

Sorry
No beef here.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:05 PM   #19
DCreep

Peace Homegirl!
Old 02-11-2005, 11:26 PM   #20
sepukufuku

Quote:
Tea are you going to answer the ? already?
Eat much lately?
Hmm...how immature we are =] Don't have a tantrum now, will you? Tea- i don't know what the question is, but don't answer.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:27 PM   #21
Empty_Purple_Stars

Visualize Whirled Pea's

:shock:

Uhh..

I'm so glad it is now understood that if another member doesn't respond to your pm's and wants to be left alone, that should be respected.

It's a pretty simple concept really..

I apologize for not clearing this up sooner.

Nobody digs a stalker.

Any reason to continue this unsettling look at the human psyche on this thread?

*Edit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCuCuy
all i got to say is i have known DCreep forever and a day, hes an excellent fighter, i used to be his sparing partener(until i broke my arm, and i still cant get a kung fu grip on my... anyway) the dude can tear it up on a board, hell ive seen this man charge head first into a 20ft wave and ride it like it was nothing, and as for teapotscar i happened to read some of the old posts, and you made him out to be some psycho when in fact all he wanted to do was get on here and shoot the breeze with a couple of cats into the same thing, and here you are getting all bent out of shape, you could have at least had the common courtesy to atleast reply to him when he tried to appologize, there is woman all ove the tri-state area that would give up there left tit to talk to DCreep and here you are bustin the mans balls, when in reality you need to just let it fucking go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Thread edited.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A DOUBT OR SUGGESTION. And don't even think of introducing yourself here.
Quote:
all i got to say is i have known DCreep forever and a day, hes an excellent fighter, i used to be his sparing partener(until i broke my arm, and i still cant get a kung fu grip on my... anyway) the dude can tear it up on a board, hell ive seen this man charge head first into a 20ft wave and ride it like it was nothing, and as for teapotscar i happened to read some of the old posts, and you made him out to be some psycho when in fact all he wanted to do was get on here and shoot the breeze with a couple of cats into the same thing, and here you are getting all bent out of shape, you could have at least had the common courtesy to atleast reply to him when he tried to appologize, there is woman all ove the tri-state area that would give up there left tit to talk to DCreep and here you are bustin the mans balls, when in reality you need to just let it fucking go!
First of all this DOES NOT go here.

If you want to rant about how much ass you think D.C. Creep can kick, do it on his own personally creepy little thread.

Second of all there IS something wrong with a very young woman being harassed by someone she made it CLEAR she didn't want to continue talking too.

It is not any LESS creepy because this is the Internet.

Finally, your not who you say you are, and this is getting REALLY pathetic.

Grow up or Chill the fuck out.

You pick one.
Quote:
how the fuck are you going to tell me" im not who i say i am , i think i would know who the fuck i am, what you danot think johnny blades is my real name cause thats what the fuck is on my birth certificate and on my military i.d, and so forth, so if you really want to know who i am , just know this im the mother fucker who will knock you in the mouth then fuck you in the ass out of sheer respect, thats who the fuck i am!
Quote:
Quote:
how the fuck are you going to tell me" im not who i say i am , i think i would know who the fuck i am, what you danot think johnny blades is my real name cause thats what the fuck is on my birth certificate and on my military i.d, and so forth, so if you really want to know who i am , just know this im the mother fucker who will knock you in the mouth then fuck you in the ass out of sheer respect, thats who the fuck i am!
Seen Hamburger Hill way too many times eh Sporto?

Only a POSER would give out his 'real' name to a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

If this wasn't so pathetic I would clear a few things up for you tough guy.

This is a WONDERFUL way to prove your case D.C.

Threatening to punch women in the mouth and fuck them in the ass really goes SUCH A LONG WAY to showing everyone what a sweet, harmless guy you are.

Quote:
Yo , That's Johnny Blades, don't cvall on him homie he's 6'3 and about 210 and boxes like a mofo, letd all watch our tongues partners
Quote:
Quote:
Yo , That's Johnny Blades, don't cvall on him homie he's 6'3 and about 210 and boxes like a mofo, letd all watch our tongues partners
Lemme get this straight..

You pick one of the LAMEST aliases ever used in the history of Poserdom to log on and talk about what a tough guy you are, you threaten to punch me in the mouth and fuck me in the ass, but WE should watch our tongues..

I see.

Can any of the boys and girls at home guess how this story will end?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooddrive
Gods honest truth, she sugessted we starting im'ng,
we went on like that for months, just friendly like conversation, then we play 20'?'s she agrees, I asked her how she felt about aheavily tattooed 6' 180 pd man, she said i think you got the wrong idea, i offered her my phone #, she said she wouldn't call me, i tried to persuade her, she got pissed , said maybe we should like stop talking we did i apologized, she didn't all i wanted was an apology for the cold shoulder. I was just hurt she couldn't trust me, I'm noyt used to that, but i understand that there are alot of psychos out there. That was it, period, then i got drunk and was like what's withe the cold shoulder,and it wasn't just aimed at her it was aimed at other peeps that never returned my pm's, i am a stickler for promptness, jesus then Al jumps all over my shit then it was a big pile on. I dropped it almost 2 days ago and peeps keep bringing it up ther only time i respond is when i'm defending myself.

Let's be rational here fucking please.

Let me tell you being pegged as a pyscho stalker is the absolute worst for me,.
Fucking Sigh.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:41 PM   #22
AlKilyu

Old 02-12-2005, 01:50 PM   #23
secretboy

Just to boil things down:

You engage in any kind of harrassment on this site against another user and you're gone.

What constitutes harrassment is decided by Weaselboy. If it's not decided by him, it's decided by me. Once we have decided, that's it.

We're not punishing you, we're telling you to go play somewhere else. We're doing it because it's in the best interest for the site and the boards. That's it.

However, if you're begging and whining and crying to get back in the good graces of any of us or the moderators, then it's probably a big signal from your unconscious mind that you should go away, because you're too fucking invested.

That is all.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:00 PM   #24
Disfunction

Amen.

Old 02-12-2005, 08:11 PM   #25
Binkie

I can see the Ellen Ripley coming out in EPS again...

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Closed Thread