Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
Vrakin

KoS

First i will answer the questions then I will explain the title.

1)What do you do?
Wow such a broad question... Ok for a job I get to play punching bag for retards (no im not beautiful or rich because of it). Otherwise i'm addicted to videogames (yes literally), I like to drink, listen to music, watching movies, and pretending I have some artistic talent (writing only though I would kill to be able to draw or write music) Theres plenty more but this has gone on long enough don't you agree?

2)Where are you from?
Angola NY its about 30 minutes south of buffalo but more people recognize buffalo.

3)Who is your favorite author?
Right now Robert Jordan, but I try to read alot so it phases around

4)What are your favorite films?
Aliens, Nightmare b4 xmas, 28days/weeks later, Lady in the water, Mirror mask, Boondock saints, Sweeny todd, theres more but it would take too long to type them out.

5)What music do you want played at your wedding?
Not getting married for a number of reasons

6)At your funeral?
Depends on the day but one song always remains, Blue from cowboy bebop.

7)This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Hmm never thought of how just wanted to. Leaping off a cliff at sunset. Not very imaginative I know but its 4AM.

8)What kind of casket would you want?
I'd like my body to be set adrift on the ocean in a small boat.

9)What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Guiness hat, black T-shirt, black work shirt (like a mechanics), jeans, boots and my long black double breasted trench coat.

10)What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Living with my bro.

11)What's your favorite band?
Pink floyd

12)What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High school, college associates degree in cooking. Thinking about going back for enviromental sciences though.

13)Why did you join?
I don't really know. Need for some sort of acceptance?

I am a male 24 tall and um yea. So KoS stands for what Vrakin is (a character in my own story) King of Shadows. Just in case you were curious anyways. So now that this has been drawn out long enough I will wrap it up with farewell. -V
Vrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 AM   #2
Corpsey

Go the Floyd!

Robert Jordan... not a relation of Sheryll Jordan at all? Shes my all-time favourite author.

Warm welcomes to you.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:18 AM   #3
Vrakin

Actually not sure I know he lived in NC but he passed away last feb i believe. And ty.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
Corpsey

No problem. What do you mean by the need for some sort of acceptance? The internet isn't the best place to go some kind of sincere acceptance, even without the sychophants.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
Vrakin

Actually I probably should have written more of a minor drunken stumbling in thing cuz to be honest I don't care what people think of me (not that im a jerk I just can't see myself caring...ever) but yea its there so hmm ok I offcially change it here to drunken haze woot
Old 08-21-2008, 03:04 AM   #6
Geoluhread

Ehm... Welcome welcome

Btw, your title, which stands for king of shadows, if you read it as one word, it's a curse word in arabic, means pussy.... Ehm...

Couldn't help but saying this, i'm sorry
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:15 AM   #7
Corpsey

Geoluhread, I am going to remember that for a long time.

You learn something new everyday. ^_^'

Old 08-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #8
JohnnieWalker

yfda7 3rdak ya ebn el mo3awaqa, walak ma bt3raf eno fi banat??
ahlak ma 3rfo yrabo shklhm, walla la afda7 3rdak ya ebn habla..
JohnnieWalker is offline   Reply With Quote