Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Boh Selectah

well, you all just skipped the needle on this record.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
graphic designer/promoter/model/dj/gogo dancer. yes, i do all that. and i'm damn spiffy at it.

2. Where are you from?
i was a military kid. but i'm currently overtaking Louisville, Kentucky.

3. Who is your favorite author?
don't have one. but i'm a fan of chuck palahniuk(sp? goddamn polacks) and, well fuck i just like books. who chooses favorites?

4. What are your favorite films?
A Clockwork Orange, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Chicago, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Gypsy 83, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Watchmen, Transformers (2008).

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
i don't know if i'll do marriage ever again, but if i did, something horridly unfitting, or really corny. somewhere in between "Fat Bottom Girls" and that one creepy nineties song about watching every move they make, every step they take. or that one by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. oh yeah.

6. At your funeral?
i don't want a funeral. i want whomever's in charge of my proceedings to plan a massive three-day music festival a year after my death and promote the shit out of it. i want Plastikman, Excision, Deathface, Pretty Lights, Coldplay, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Barry Manilow, Lady Gaga, Bing Crosby, Whitney Houston, Lady Foursquare(my one-of-many best friend whom i take boys' virginities with) and Kid Sister to headline it. and i want my body to be cremated, and the ashes thrown in the face of people i dislike. and snorted in rails by people i love. yes, the people i love would snort me. father, son, and holy fucking savvy dee.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
pretty.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
see above funeral thing

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
denim short-shorts, my favorite leather biker vest(with lions for buttons), a garter belt and thigh-highs OUTSIDE the shorts, my new chucks, and obscene amounts of cheap forever 21 jewelry. oh, and this annoyingly cute little fucking swarovski tiara i have. yeah boi

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
running around filthy and shirtless because i didn't have tits til i was 15. hi5 growing up a vegetarian in rural country- no nasty hormones. well, less nasty hormones.

11. What's your favorite band?
i'm kinda fond of Blood Sucking Zombies From Outer Space right now- but in all honesty i listen mostly to ebm/idm. my favorite producers are Yolanda Be Cool, Plastikman, Excision, Lady Foursquare, Ill Storms(who is also my DJ partner. we book in Lou under the name The Extremely Attractive DJs), Glitch Mob, Pretty Lights, STS9, Emancipator, Borgore, 6blocc, the list goes on forever.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
i only graduated from high school, majoring in theatre. should i choose to go to school, i will go for graphic design, which is what i do anyway. (there's a serious prospect of me getting a design job with a local IT company based off my portfolio, knock on wood, but i'd still like to get a degree.)

13. Why did you join?
the only thing on the internet that actually interests me is youtube and forums. everything else is just work. and for some weird reason, i have a draw to the goth culture. don't consider myself part of it, but been promoting it in a few cities since i turned 18, and i'm a fetish/pinup model. idk my bff says i'm a denial-goth but fuck her

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
a have a virgina

my name is Savvy Fucking Dee, son.
(there's only one other on the internet. she's taiwanese. i have to kill her- there can only be one.)
Boh Selectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
Admiral_Happypants

welcome to g-net and remember, if it ain't green and stinky, you probably shouldn't cut it off.
Admiral_Happypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
ape descendant

Only two posts? Oh come on, get crackin'!!

BTW, I loved The Wall, myself.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
Breathless Horror

I'd rail a good friend, as long as I had something fun to cut him/her with. You sound fun, welcome to g-net.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
Razeal18

kudos on the death ceremony althou i dont particularly like all your headliners it's an awesom way to go.

i have to agree with Bff. REPO! Watchman, Clockwork orange and fetish model dead givaway. Embrace your birthright! and welcome.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:38 AM   #6
Melly

You spelled his name right =D

Awesome taste, in movies and music and clothing. You sound like a full on awesome person right about. Welcome! Highly welcome!
Melly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
korinna5555

Welcome! I'm sure I'll see you at Aphotic.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
Boh Selectah

ah yeah i suck at posting much. i'm busy all the damn time. on the bright side, my work is my play so it all works out. thanks for the welcomes, kidds.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #9
Still Jack

You're chill. I saw Borgore and Glitch Mob live at Dour. Along with Otto Von Schirach, Chris Cunningham, Gwar, Black Sun Empire, DJ Kentaro, DJ Hazard, Peter Digital Orchestra, Satanic Samba and the Vermin Twins.

Yes, you get to envy me.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
Boh Selectah

duuuude i'm major jello. mad love for G-Mob.

i met the dude who runs the label borgore's on and he wants me to drop some of my tracks on him when i get them worked out. i'm pretty stoked.