Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Killing America's Kids

http://www.prisonplanet.com/killing-americas-kids.html

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
The problem I have with this is I havent heard anything saying that they actually got the permission of Bernard's family. Sure it's a war that kills and injures thousands of soldiers, but smoking kills millions of people, and you dont see the media posting images of people who have things like lung cancer and are coughing up blood without the family's permission, and they certainly never show bloody pictures from car accidents even though that also kills millions. If they can show me that they got the family's permission, then I wont mind it, but untill then they're doing exactly the same thing they complain about the military doing, saying the end justifies the means.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Gah I accidentally put in millions for car accidents and it's too late to edit.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
HellforgedX

Unhelpful post number nine hunnerd an' somethin': That's OK, we forgive you.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #5
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Have you ever had an independent thought that didn't come out of Alex Jones's arse? If I wanted to visit prison planet and read whatever tripe Alex Jones had concocted today, I would visit prison planet.

You cutting and pasting what he posts in his blog everyday and calling it news is not news, its just regurgitating whatever Alex Jones is saying on his radio show that day.

Also, most of us don't follow links. If your too lazy to post the article, then keep it to yourself.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
Have you ever had an independent thought that didn't come out of Alex Jones's arse? If I wanted to visit prison planet and read whatever tripe Alex Jones had concocted today, I would visit prison planet.

You cutting and pasting what he posts in his blog everyday and calling it news is not news, its just regurgitating whatever Alex Jones is saying on his radio show that day.

Also, most of us don't follow links. If your too lazy to post the article, then keep it to yourself.
I like letting people judge for themselves.

If they are too fucking lazy to click on a link it's their own fault.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

Also if you look at most of those articles on prison planet they are linked back to articles in mainstream media,so in a lot of cases you're not bashing Jones.

And that makes you look like an idiot.