Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-13-2015, 07:33 AM   #1
Road Rager

Road Rager

1. What do I do? I'm a nurse at a retirement home.

2. Where am I from?*Alaska. The most boring shit hole on earth

3. Who is my favorite author? DARREN SHAN!!!

4. What are my favorite films?*I really like the saw franchise. I enjoy the sfx makeup used

5. What music do I want played at my wedding?*I don't know. Never thought about marraige

6. At my funeral?*Anything not dull. Preferably by Hollywood undead.

7. This IS a gothic website, so...how do I want to die?*Zombie apocalypse

8. What kind of casket would I want?*I won't need one. I'll be a zombie (life goal)

9. What's my FAVORITE outfit?*Don't have one yet. Working on it.

10. What's one thing I miss about being a little kid?*No working. No studying. Not responsibility!!

11. What's ny favorite band?*Currently it's Hollywood undead.

12. What kind of education do I have? Just the basics and a little bit of medical training

12 (2.0). What is/was/will be my major?*It will be in sfx makeup. My instagram is sfx_gore_whore but I just made it recently so it's still shitty

13. Why did I join?*I'm a baby bat and I need mentors. Nobody becomes the bestest goth on their own.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is my gender? I'm a bitch!!
Road Rager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:18 AM   #2
Stormbringer

Greetings and welcome Road Rager. Surely Alaska isn't that bad, what about the bald eagles, the wolves, the glaciers, the native Americans and the orcas - if ever there was a Goth dolphin it's the orca.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:50 PM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I liked Alaska but not the people.
Beautiful landscape, salmon everything everywhere, they were hopping waterfalls and sizzling in frying pans, and even flopping in dog food bowls there is so many of them, reindeer bacon, whales spouting in the Knik, and icebergs floating in the same, only to be stranded at low tide, crystal blue in the moonlight at night, bighorn sheep the size of cars, dandelions as tall as me (I'm only 5'6"). And then there's the Birdhouse (my business card is one of millions stapled to the ceiling).
But...Alaskans drunk and passed out in the parks in the summer, and sleeping in the hotel hallways in the winter, waiting for their oil royalty checks and then going to buy booze to pass out in the parks again, hookers wearing huge parkas but still street walking when it's zero degrees or colder...weird place.

Welcome.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:02 PM   #4
Stormbringer

Hmmmm......Sounds just like outback Australia where the people are concerned but political correctness prevents me from saying more.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 04:40 AM   #5
Road Rager

Humane pain got it right. Sadly the majority of alaska is natives who (in my opinion) are coddled and racist. They live off our PFDS and are given free handouts constantly and yet the majority of them are homeless and drunks. Not all of them are. I've seen a few here and there making something of themselves and trying to bring a good name to Alaskan natives.
They have their own hospital where I'm at and I keep thinking if white people made a hospital that only services and provides for white people it would be racist and burned to the ground. But natives get all the privilage in alaska.
Road Rager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #6
Anise

Hi Darling <3

Welcome! I'm in a little sleepy village by the sea in the north of Ireland.
We have one main street woohoo
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #7
BourbonBoy

Welcome to the forum. I spent time in Alaska as a kid since my dad was stationed there in the mid-80's to the early 90's. It spoiled me in regards to seafood since Pacific salmon go for ridiculous pricing in Texas where I'm currently at. I definitely miss the night sky during the winter but not the occasional grizzly that would stumble into the random ice skating rink at my school during the summer
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 01:04 PM   #8
laughing goth

Oh I think Road Rager might win the lonely Goth award.
Ask all the Questions you want. We are here to help, or corrupt sort of depends on your point of view.
laughing goth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #9
SoftShocks

Wow Alaska . I think that's kinda cool
SoftShocks is offline   Reply With Quote