Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-01-2005, 10:27 AM   #901
edible_eye

definitely the postwhore. forums weren't invented until al gore invented the internet. yay, al gore - even though he lost florida. loser.

if you knew how to accumulate mucous and then gargle it - would you do that on a first date, and even better - would you make snot bubbles swell from between your lips while raising your thumb like fonzie in an 'aaaaaaaaay' gesture?
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 10:33 AM   #902
MrMaelstrom

No.

Why do you ask?
MrMaelstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 03:51 PM   #903
edible_eye

just curious.

if you had the choice between glass rods stuffed into your urethra and shattered, a shock stick stuffed up your ass and set on high, firecrackers taped to your eyes and detonated, having your teeth scraped out of your skull with a spoon, or getting punched in the face immediately after a hammer slammed down on each of your toes - which would you choose?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:04 PM   #904
Star of Blight

I'll take the firecrackers to the eyes. That way I don't have to look at ugly people anymore.

Now I'm sure you've heard the saying "Mean people spit, nice people swallow, freaky people gargle." So which would you do; spit, swallow or gargle?
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 10:28 PM   #905
Bodnoirbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
your nervousness excites him and the fact that you second-guess what he's about and what you'll receive only serve to make this more alluring. the razor blade is, in fact, brand new and he uses it to remove your face. starting at your hairline, he inserts the edge and drags it leftward, down to your chin. he giggles while slipping his fingers inside the incision and pulls outward, degloving the left side of your face. he then drags it down the right side and removes that as well. wherever the flesh sticks, he uses the blade to unstick it. he leaves your eyes in their sockets and your teeth intact.
i am very interested in hearing what he would have done with those other toys. do share!
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:11 AM   #906
edible_eye

too late. you're already dead. yes, sadly, he left you in the chair after cutting away your face and you bled to death, screaming unintelligible gibberish from a mouth with no lips while your eyes rolled in their sockets, slowly drying out since there were no eyelids to blink.

perhaps he will surface at some other point, in some other bar at some point in the future.

stay tuned.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:01 PM   #907
FenrisQueen

ok, Edible, but are you gonna spit, swallow, or gargle?
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 01:14 PM   #908
punkirony

Jeez, he's gonna gargle and then swallow. EE can't chose just one so I'll just choose for him. Okay, so EE is a really nice guy. His complements that he used to give months ago were so sweet. But, the guys a freak. There's no doubt in that.

Now some one ask a damn question because I can't think of a good one now.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:06 PM   #909
edible_eye

a freak, huh? how dare you?

i'd probably gargle and then spit, if you must know the truth. but let's face it - it ain't happenin' in this lifetime or the next.

oh, and punk - nice to see you again.

so... you're walking down the street one, sunny afternoon when some movement inside a curbside sewer grating catches your eye. you stop, stare and when you don't see anything else decide to move on. right then you hear the words, "help me" float up from said grating. then, there's another flash of movement - something has loped away from the grating, off to the side. you're curious. you look around, maybe even say "hello?", all the while watching and wondering. finally, you bend down to look inside and as you lean in, something launches from the grating to latch securely onto your face. you can feel it pulling you down. you hear muffled screams from people on the street. a whisper in your head says, "decide now and think clearly. i will inject a spike into your head through either your left eye, your right one, the center of your forehead or up through your pallette. the spike will unleash my young to slowly devour you. if i inject you, you will have one year to live and their consumption of your innards will be painless. you must decide where the spike enters. the alternative will be, if you do not think of where you want the spike, i will drag you inside here with me and tear you open inch by inch."

you feel yourself starting to slip through the steel opening of the curbside drain. the first horrible sensation of being crushed pulsates through your skull. what will your decision be?
Old 09-11-2005, 09:50 PM   #910
punkirony

Jeez, EE. Did you think of this yourself?
If something like this happened near a sewer grating, I'd think that Stephen King's IT would be looking for me.

As for your question, I'd chose for the spike to go into my left eye. I am right dependent, so I'd like to see the people and things that I like during my last year. I would not choose for it to enter my pallet, because I'd like to talk and eat in my last year. Even though I''d be helping this thing produce it's babies, it would've gotten someone else to do it if I decided not to. It would be inevitable. And plus, I really don't want to be maimed.

Question:
Your'e having an awesome time surfing. You catch the biggest wave of your life. Suddenly you loose balance. You fall of your board and the undertow is so great that you are unable to reach the surface. You drown.
You're having an uber sweet time snowboarding. You somehow steer away from the marked trail. There's a huge jump coming up ahead. You go for it and you land it successfully. As you land you let out a loud yelp of excitement. You've started an avalanche. It catches up to you in no time. I devours you and your body is unable to move. You are crushed to death.

So, friends.......would you rather be surfing mishap or the snowboarding one?
Old 09-12-2005, 08:56 AM   #911
1TOOMANY

If someone started a fight with you and you knew there was no way out, would you throw the first punch?
Old 09-12-2005, 09:37 AM   #912
edible_eye

no. i never have and never will.

and what's the matter with you that you didn't answer punk's question? that's pretty mother-fuckin' rude, dude.

punk - i'll take the drowning. my greatest fear is to be crushed alive, pinned so that i can't move, especially after a cave-in and REALLY ESPECIALLY if it's pitch-black afterward and i can hear and feel the rats coming in for a meal.

so, if you woke one night because something in your stomach was stirring and you either looked downward cuz you were naked or lifted your shirt because you were clothed and could see handprints pressing against your flesh from the inside moments before whatever it was inside you started to screech and then your flesh started to rip - what would you do?
Old 09-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #913
1TOOMANY

I would tie a rag around my stomach and run screaming like a lilgirl to the hospital.

If you locked your keys in your car way out in the stix without a cell phone would you smash your window or walk til you found someone?

Damn sorry bout that didn't see the ? I though the thread was derailed. My apologies!
Old 09-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #914
edible_eye

i'd smash the window. unless, of course, there were cows in the area - then i'd fist a cow before smashing the window.

you're home one night enjoying your favorite libation and lean back to relish the sensation of intoxication. you close your eyes, smile and perhaps roll your head back and forth to experience the pleasureable waves that follow. when you open your eyes again, you realize something is climbing out from the glass of booze you were drinking. it's small, gray and stares at you with black, marble-like eyes. its gray, wrinkled face is fixed in a perpetual, sharp-toothed grin. it licks its lips.

first question - is it the booze or is it real?

the creature slides down the side of the glass, being it's only about 7 inches tall. you watch it gnash its small, pointed teeth and realize it's staring at your crotch. it leaps, grasping onto your pants and darts its head forward. moments later, you feel searing pain in your groin.

what do you do?
Old 09-18-2005, 03:16 AM   #915
Granny-like_the_apple

A:
1) I would venture that the creature is real. Even if it's the booze making me see it, then that's my reality for that moment, and therefore whatever manisfestations that my brain thinks are there, are there. How do we know that anything we see or feel is "real"? What do you mean by the word real? What do I mean by the word mean? What do I mean by the word word, what do I mean by what do I mean, what do I mean by do, and what do I do by mean? What do I do by do by do and what do I do by wasting your time like this?

2) I would engage in battle with the bastard, finally tearing it off my nuts in victory and writing an epic poem about the experience, including extended analogies to both trees evolutionarily competing for sunlight and dicks competing for vaginas.

(This answer brought to you by TStone and Monty Python.)

Q:
You're going for a morning jog down a steep hill when you trip over the rotting carcasses of four skunks. You tumble down the slope, picking up bruises, scratches, brambles in your ass, and hypodermic needles in your eyes, then come to rest face-down in a pile of elephant dung at the bottom of the hill. You're immobile and lie helplessly while cars drive by, spraying muddy water over you and shooting exhaust into your face. The smell of the elephant dung is choking you, and maggots, exploring their new habitat, start to crawl over you. A squadron of vultures, attracted to the area by the smell of the decaying skunk flesh, notice you in the gutter and begin to peck at your still-conscious form. A policeman drives by and screeches to a halt fifteen feet past your head. He picks you up and drags you into his squad car, reassuring you that he'll get you to the nearest ER. Once he looks at your face, though, he recognizes you, and not in a good way. He lent you ten bucks once, with interest, and you never paid him back the interest. The policeman takes a broadsword out of his trunk and slices off all of your appendages, slowly and painfully. What do you do?

(This question brought to you by "take_a_guess.")

Also, how much would that suck? Like, a lot, right?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 04:35 AM   #916
edible_eye

ok, a couple of things come to mind here, not the least of which deals with the absolutely creative way tstone both answered the question and shot one of his own - ala, through granny. very excellent, especially with granny's follow-up question to tstone's which, i must say, rocked.

answer:
at that point, i'd most likely cry, tainted tears of heroin sliding down my contaminated cheeks as whatever had been in those hypodermic needles drained from my violated orbs. or perhas i'd scream maniacally, attempting to thrash away from said policeman, while vomiting up maggots and elephant dung. the bottom line is, i imagine - whatever it is i DID manage to do, it wouldn't be enough and i'd be done.

oh, and granny - yes. that would suck huge. definitely a lot.

question:
if you could get your puckered asshole tattooed any color you'd like - what color would you choose?
Old 09-19-2005, 11:56 AM   #917
EpItApH

Oh my goodness!!
gee lets see.. mayb maroon lol

If u had to star in a 4X.. which animal would u chose as ur partner? and why?
EpItApH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 12:15 PM   #918
MrMaelstrom

A woman. Because I like them and they like me.

Now for my question:

WHERE'S YOUR DICTIONARY?
Old 09-19-2005, 01:48 PM   #919
tiffany_the_writer

I don't own a dictionary actually. I have a thesaurus and, if I remember correctly, I think it is on my window ledge with my other writing books and my dying plants.

Question: If you had a choice between only eating apples for the rest of your life or only eating bananas for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
tiffany_the_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 03:45 PM   #920
(-$|N-)

Apples because they taste better, and I can always juice them.

If you had 14 frogs and they all ate each other which frog would you care the most about?
(-$|N-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:32 AM   #921
wikked

Kermit, because real frogs kind of creep me out. They keep getting in my house and dying. It's kind of gross cleaning up all of these little frog corpses.

You discover that mole on your chest has somehow become another nipple. It's rather sensitive, and rubbing it for a few minutes results in a mind blowing orgasm. However, the sight of it freaks out your significant other and he/she declares the nipple must go, and has offered to pay for its removal. Do you keep the nipple or the person?
wikked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:41 AM   #922
Selena

I'd keep the person. Two nipples are enough for me.

Question -> What would you rather?
a) Live surrounded by idiots, have your home, Internet, books, everything you love
or
b) Live alone at a island, no Internet, no music, only the books you saved from the boat and your own survival as your issue
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #923
(-$|N-)

I would pick otpion B, due to the fact I have yet to try it.

If you forgot to ask any question during a interview, how ever you though of quite a few good ones. Would you call the interviewer up and ask them?
Old 09-22-2005, 04:30 PM   #924
Star of Blight

No I wouldn't, as that shows desperation which is something that employers don't like to see in their potential new employees. If the interviewer did not ask the question in the first place then it's wasn't pertinant to the interview and the hiring process. And if it's something you forgot to ask about, say benefits or something like that, then just wait to see if your hired and then ask about it durring orientation or something.

What ever happened to people right to choose their own fate in life? When did it become so common for groups such as the medical community to dictate what we can and cannot do with our lives. Or threaten us with legal action if we don't do what they want.
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:44 PM   #925
(-$|N-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star of Blight
No I wouldn't, as that shows desperation which is something that employers don't like to see in their potential new employees. If the interviewer did not ask the question in the first place then it's wasn't pertinant to the interview and the hiring process. And if it's something you forgot to ask about, say benefits or something like that, then just wait to see if your hired and then ask about it durring orientation or something.

What ever happened to people right to choose their own fate in life? When did it become so common for groups such as the medical community to dictate what we can and cannot do with our lives. Or threaten us with legal action if we don't do what they want.
A majority of people were stupid and gave up their right to determine there fate, and do to majority rule voting system everyone lost them. Like they say the few control the masses.

How can we create a utopia?