Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 02:26 PM   #376
edible_eye

get him drunk, put on a strap-on and bang him in the ass. then, you'll always be one-up on him.

problem solved.

next?
Old 04-16-2005, 02:40 PM   #377
WolfMoon

Don't forget the pix!

You must be able to blackmail afterward.

:twisted:
Old 04-18-2005, 05:04 AM   #378
creepylittleshit

Try to think about somethi8ng you like about yourself next you start to jealous of your friend. Completely redirect your thoughts. After awhile you might start to feel a little bit better.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:14 AM   #379
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepylittleshit
Try to think about somethi8ng you like about yourself next you start to jealous of your friend.
What?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:03 PM   #380
Solumina

I don't know...I think we need a translator
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-18-2005, 02:19 PM   #381
edible_eye

i think it's funny that the one who started a thread to bash the mental health industry - yes, industry - uses lines that probably came straight from the mouth of her therapist. irony, baby. drink it, live it, love it.

i THINK the sentence was supposed to read as follows - "Try to think about somethi(8)ng you like about yourself next [time] you start to [feel] jealous of your friend."

to be fair, i think creepy said she was 14 years old. so, if you start at that point, things make a bit more sense in her regard.

thank you.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:08 PM   #382
Solumina

She said she’s 21 so age isn’t an excuse
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-18-2005, 04:11 PM   #383
edible_eye

really? 21? where's her pic?

ah-haahahahahahahahahaha.....

http://www.barrow.k12.ga.us/wbms/Aca...Drooling_1.gif
Old 04-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #384
drgnlvr

Sorry to be whining again (And dammit, it seems that's all I do lately).

I've just spent the last 3 hours crying my eyes out. And why? For nothing. It feels like the entire planet is collapsing down on me right now, I can't breathe, I can't think. Sam's in OKC right now, looking for work. Good thing. I can't let him see me like this. I need to be strong and positive for him.

But I just....can't.

I called in today. And I just dropped off the "written" list. Welp, it's going to be back on, since I have no sick time, and no vacation time. I just can't deal with people IRL today. Can't face them, can't talk to them. I want to go to bed, but I can't sleep. I want to try to get some writing done, but I can't think. I need to clean my house, but I can't gather the energy. Hell, I'm still in my nightgown.

I have to let the insurance on my car lapse. No bother, since I can't afford to get it fixed anyway. We'll be losing the cable soon. No biggie. But the internet connection will follow. Then the eviction, I'm sure.

I feel...paralysed. With depression. With fear. With loathing for myself, because I just don't have the strength anymore to pull myself out of this.

I just...

I'm sorry.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:30 PM   #385
Solumina

*big huge hugs*
It will get better I know it will
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #386
creepylittleshit

Damn I guess I am forever in the flames aren't I? Anyway I said that to help because it works for me.

Anyhow I'm sorry to hear of your situation dragon I hope everything works out.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:43 AM   #387
drgnlvr

Thanks guys!

We did get some good news, today (finally)...

Well, -after- the toilet decided to break, and flood the entire apartment, anyway.

Sam just got notified by the unemployment office, and he's going to get the money. They accepted his claim. So we'll survive for a little longer (WHEW)
Old 04-21-2005, 04:11 AM   #388
edible_eye

glad you finally caught a breath of fresh air, babe.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:50 PM   #389
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
glad you finally caught a breath of fresh air, babe.
*hugs* Thanks, Love.

(I was so tempted to make a joke about not getting any fresh air until we got the bathroom cleaned up, but I actually controlled my urges! Yay me!)
Old 04-22-2005, 10:29 AM   #390
Planewalker

o.k...............

So here a a few things that have really pissed me off since I have been back.........

Get off the plane in the states .........get home :o ...New Car ......Car Insurance ..............A fee for not owning a car and not owning car insurance for the time I was in Iraq :? .............next insurance agent :roll: ....... Same fee :evil: ..............driving without insurance :twisted:......to be continued

on the next episode we explain how to loose everything in the city of sin and still have a good time.......until then I got to go make breakfast.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:39 PM   #391
WolfMoon

Are you kidding?You can have fun anywhere when you're broke!Just ask my husband who spent a week in New Orleans broke and had to borrow gas money from a titty dancer to get home.

:P

P.S.This was long before I knew him, but he says he had a blast.
Old 04-23-2005, 06:22 PM   #392
WolfMoon

Awe Xng, I'm sorry.

I'd come if I lived close.I've decided that I'll go to my kid's stuff no matter what.Yeah, even if one or both join the 4H?F? club.

Barf!

How could they not support you if it means so much?i figure I'll be dancing at a Wiggles concert sooner or later.

:roll:
Old 04-23-2005, 06:42 PM   #393
WolfMoon

They'll regret it one day.

Garauntee(sp?)
Old 04-23-2005, 06:54 PM   #394
ice

Wolf - the Wiggles are playing in Oakland, so I have to take my little brother to see 'em.. not that I don't like the wiggles..

Fruit Salad, yummy yummy...

X - They got bored and left? :shock: S'horrible. My dad showed up for one of the school plays which I was in.. drunk. And he was just being an asshole and got thrown out, and I've been too afraid to go and do another play, because everyone was really mad at me because of him. :oops:

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 04-24-2005, 08:06 AM   #395
edible_eye

xnguela -

totally inappropriate. your parents should be there for support.

period.

end of story.

on the other side, good luck with all your competitions. judging from the pics you've posted, you're not an ass at all - graceful and captivating on your feet. i'd have come for you - and stood and cheered when you finished, like any self-respecting and annoying white man would.
Old 04-24-2005, 08:17 AM   #396
Jane13

I'm so sorry, X. I would totally watch you in a dance competition! We should all go to your house and FORCE your parents to see what a talanted dancer you are! ^.^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 04-24-2005, 09:38 AM   #397
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Wolf - the Wiggles are playing in Oakland, so I have to take my little brother to see 'em.. not that I don't like the wiggles..

Fruit Salad, yummy yummy...
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack

Cocka-doodle-doo........

Ack!

I'm just glad Lilith's not old enough to really pester us about seeing 'Nemo on Ice' yet!

:wink:

Hot potato, hot potato

Thanx Ice!

:x
Old 04-24-2005, 02:44 PM   #398
drgnlvr

:cry: Oh, Xng! I am so sorry! That is just so wrong. Wish I could go. I'd be right there next to E_E making more noise than he does, cheering you on.

It's not about what -they- want in this situation. It doesn't matter that most of the competitors are untalented, or even wildly talented. It's about being there for your kid, and cheering her on, and being proud of her for taking the risk. It's about being a goddamn parent and supporting your kid!:evil:

(Sorry, can you tell this kind of selfish bullshit pisses me off?)

*hugstight*

They'll come to regret it someday.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:59 AM   #399
winged_dreams

I have a fan. Yes Nick, I'm sure Mr. Lovecraft would love how you try and copy his writing style and butcher his stories. I may not have the best grammar but at least I can write a story that is understandable and people like. So don't bash my stories until you can manage to write a proper story! So fuck you Nick!! If anyone else bashed my stories then I would be upset. But I write better then you. You only hated my stories because it involved two gay men. You could at least tell me what you hate about my story. Wait, the only reason you hate it is because I find your work to be very lacking in any real value! So fuck you Nick, you fucking jack ass prick!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 04-25-2005, 12:12 PM   #400
WolfMoon

^ Seconded!

Closed Thread