Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
Relic

Relic

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Well for hobbies there's photography, when I get a chance some wood or metal working, Yoga, trying learn how to sew

2. Where are you from?
S.F. Bay Area, California, U.S.A.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Laurell K. Hamilton

4. What are your favorite films?
V for Vendetta, Blues Brothers,

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Something with violins that sounds evil.

6. At your funeral?
Irish drinking songs

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
In a Woodchipper.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
A glass top coffin that doubles as a bar

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
It depends on how I feel, sometimes it's nothing, sometimes it's head to toe in black, sometimes it's random things that are comfortable.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Being able to get away with stupid things and not feeling stupid afterwards.

11. What's your favorite band?
Maximum the Hormone

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
A.A. in Business Management

13. Why did you join?
Boredom, maybe...

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I'd ask people to guess but I doubt anyone cares...so Male.

Okay so I'm 25 and bored, I like how things always look different through the lens of a camera no matter what the scene is it always seems to take on a different point of view. I especially like black & white photography. I keep planning on posting some of my photos online but I never get around to it.

I wish I could make my own clothes, someday I will but it's a pain getting my mother or grandmother to help me learn so I work on it when I think about it.(Both of them are really good at sewing and want me to learn but they get busy and in the grand scheme of things it's not that important to them)

I'm also getting back into doing my makeup after years of trying to look professional and then just getting lazy and looking more like a slob. I'm sticking to the less is more thing and mostly just using a little eyeliner and trying to stay away from what I did in high school...I'm sure you all have some idea what I'm talking about.

I mostly listen to J-Rock (Luna Sea, Gackt, Maximum the Hormone, X Japan, Yousei Teikoku) I also listen to bands like Collide, Metallica, Rammstein, Eagles of Death Metal. And much to the dismay of many Country music, and yes I get a lot of crap for that but who cares.

My name is Relic, and if you can't tell I procrastinate ...

… a lot ...

… Yea ...
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
deathbycherries

Welcome from a fellow newbie. My brother is into photography, he's got a nice camera. He started getting into HD and Photoshop stuff. He's doing semi-twisted dark stuff. Here's a link to his flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshuabg/

Do you have an account on there?
deathbycherries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
Geoluhread

Welcome to the boards.

Quote:
Something with violins that sounds evil.
Heard of Jelonek?
You should check out his music, I think you'll like him since you're also into metal!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
Relic

deathbycherries

No I don't have a flicker account, I've never really been a fan of photoshoped pics but his headphone sculpture looks pretty cool.

Geoluhread

Thank you for telling me about Michal Jelonek, I just listened to some of his stuff it's awesome. I'm gonna have to tell a buddy of mine about it(he's been learning the violin for a couple years now he's always looking for some good violin rock music)
Old 11-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
scream_qween

welcome ^^ and im glad to see that somebody else likes Maximum the Hormone
so ya hi :3
scream_qween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Relic

scream_qween

Yea that's not one you hear often, what's you favorite song by them, mine's "Bikini Sports Ponchin" or maybe "Zetsubou Billy"
Old 11-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #7
scream_qween

i like chu chu la me.... i think thats the name im not quite sure though, but they are just like yes! you ever hears of butterfly by chow??? its a really chill song ^^
scream_qween is offline   Reply With Quote