Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #1
Rebel@Heart

Hello!

Salutations! My Name is Josh and I am 21.

I do not live near any goths at this point in time, and wanted to see if there are any forums specifically for goths to interact with one-another.

I grew up in a fundamental Christian Family and home-schooled to the point of 95% isolation from the age of 10. My friends were filtered, and had highly monitored Internet access. So I actually did not know what I was until I turned 18. I met some goths and boom! I discovered myself fully which resulted in my eventual breakup with my parents later.

My music genres of choice have always been Classical (Wagner and Mozart), Metal, Gothic, and Industrial.
I love Historical Fiction and have always loved Roman and Medieval history. I love Horror, and Fantasy as-well.
I am an Atheistic Satanist (I use that term to simply fix any misguided misunderstandings before they take place).
I am very social and enjoy meeting new people.

And thats enough for now. So Hello Everyone!
Rebel@Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
deathsdj

Hello Josh. Welcome to the forum!
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
TheLonelyGhost

Hello & Welcome to the Forums! =)
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #4
Murder.Of.Crows

I'm sorry for asking, but I'm a bit lacking in general knowledge about Satanism. So, if I may ask, what is Atheistic Satanism?
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #5
Rebel@Heart

No problem. I do not even believe "Atheistic Satanism" is an "Official" term Lol. I use the term to keep myself from getting labeled "A Devil Worshiper". But Basically In "correct" terminology I am a "LaVeyan Satanist".

LaVeyan Satanism is about individualism, and self worship. We are generally Atheists, and Satan is used merely as a symbol of mans inner self, rather than worshiped.

Hoped that helped some. =)
Rebel@Heart is offline   Reply With Quote