Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
morph

Singer wanted for sci-fi rock band

G'day members of gothic.net

I should confess I've only signed up to this forum to post this message, but I figured it would be a good place to look for a singer with a bit of style and darkness! Apologies if that's a bit cheeky.

We're forming a band (currently lead guitar and bass) called Skeletons on Holiday in/around SHOREDITCH, LONDON that requires a charismatic, glitzy, well-voiced but most importantly friendly singer.

The music ranges from sci-fi thriller soundtrack to spooky-folk. Think Pixies/David Lynch.

Demos can be heard here: www.myspace.com/skeletonsonholiday

If you fancy yourself for the job (male or female but preferably in their 20s) get in touch at ricrawlins@********** with an MP3 or link to your voice and photo!

Cheers
Ric
morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:46 AM   #2
morph

Ps

that's ric rawlins @ google mail . com
morph is offline   Reply With Quote