Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 05:57 PM   #851
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnossos
PS Can't decide whether to change my avatar or allow people to go on thinking that I have a predilection for sodomized hamsters or disturbing sonograms...
OhhH! please don't change it....Please...I like the sodomized hamster....please..*on my knees begging*
I'll do anything :shock:
Old 05-04-2004, 10:11 PM   #852
Daz

alright so i woke up this morning and forgot about that blinding pink room across from mine... woke me right up when i saw it though.
after work we put on the first coat of red... so now its... well... darker pink but still pink. figure it may take another coat or two to get it the right colour but thats alright... with any luck we will have the base coat for theblack on tomorrow too and then i can start on my room in a couple of days... have the whole thing minus the airbrushing done by the end of the weekend. all i gotta do after that is figure out what is getting airbrushed and where and the room will be perfect... i was thinking of getting something luis royo-ish done on the wall across from the door so it is the first thing you see when you look in :twisted: . course when that is done i have to go get my bed frame so i wont be sleeping on the floor anymore....
soo much to do and so little time
i still have to get the basement carpet in before my other room mate moves in... should be a busy couple of weeks
Old 05-05-2004, 11:56 AM   #853
comatoast

Ever had the feeling you were being played for a fool but you don't know by whom?

Daz, I envy you not. You are going to be busy..yeesh. Royo is a good choice ,though, and dark pink is better than pepto pink :wink:

Got on the scales today...I am at 220lbs. To put it into perspective, I weighed 290 when I joined Gothic in December and January. SO..I have lost 70 lbs in 5 months. I have gone from a size 40 to a size 34(bordering on 32).
220 is alos a magic number because it is the max weight for my size. That means I can get my DD214 and see about reinlisting!!!!! You need any company, Gypsy?

I've wanted to be a scout/forward observer...I guess I'll take anything with the shortest combat life expectancy....

Damnit...I need to retake the ASVAB....wonder if I can beat the 98 I made last time...

noone noticed my 500th post..eh..
Old 05-05-2004, 12:05 PM   #854
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
Ever had the feeling you were being played for a fool but you don't know by whom?

gee.....no.......

wouldn't have the slightest clue what that's like.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:52 PM   #855
Ravena

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
Quote:
Quote:
I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

On a completely different note, German men are SO hot!!!!
Hey,Rav..You're a beautiful person and I count you amung the blessings and the wonderful people I've met here. Take care of yourself.

Peace be with you,love.

P.S. I wouldn't know about German men

*warm, fuzzy feeling*

Don't get too warm and fuzzy...someone may try to snuggle up..or sell you on the black market,dear.

*snuggles up next to Asurai*

Methinks I'm safe here...

You're re-inlisting? I'm already worried about The Gypsy..... You too?
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 05-05-2004, 05:48 PM   #856
comatoast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

On a completely different note, German men are SO hot!!!!
Hey,Rav..You're a beautiful person and I count you amung the blessings and the wonderful people I've met here. Take care of yourself.

Peace be with you,love.

P.S. I wouldn't know about German men

*warm, fuzzy feeling*

Don't get too warm and fuzzy...someone may try to snuggle up..or sell you on the black market,dear.

*snuggles up next to Asurai*

Methinks I'm safe here...

You're re-inlisting? I'm already worried about The Gypsy..... You too?
I'm glad you feel safe...a healthy woman can go for several hundreds of thousands of dollars in the east...or a harley in the states :shock:

Yeah..I don't have a lot here. I have my son. But I can't provide very well for him with the crappy job I have. No worries... I want to lose some more weight and my paper work will take a month or so to get..so it'll be a while if I go.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:51 PM   #857
ohthefuckwell

*motherfuckingsigh*

semester's almost over.

i should be happy.....ecstatic, even.

but, it seems like every time i turn around, the bullshit in my life increases exponentially.

my response??

well, tonight.....

i "wasted" my money on some alcohol & i'm gonna see if i can't manage to at least take a little edge off.

smirnoff twisted cranberry = GOOD

tomorrow will still be shitty & the tomorrow after that.

but maybe...just for a brief moment tonight....i won't hurt so much.

...or at least not think about the hurt.

the ghosts are really kicking the shit out of me tonight.

:cry:
Old 05-05-2004, 08:41 PM   #858
akhira

here's a bit of randomness my brain cooked up
Old 05-05-2004, 09:00 PM   #859
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhira
very cool
Old 05-05-2004, 09:08 PM   #860
Daz

ahh... the pink has turned into an uneven red, the closet is grey and the airbrushing is almost desided upon. measured out the basement and the room in the basement for carpet and guess what i found down there....
my ex had this huge smirnoff poster that used to hang in the bar before they moved and desided they didnt need it. well he left it here hehehe
i am soooo excited about that. i dont know if you guys have seen this one, prolly but you never know. its a bottle and a mans back, he's got a spider web tattoo on his shoulder and there is a spider in the bottle. all i gotta do now is figure out where i want it... will most likely put it in here since my room will not have room for it. its awsome, its about seven feet tall and in almost perfect condition. gotta love it when the ex forgets to take something like that :twisted:
Old 05-05-2004, 09:18 PM   #861
akhira

Quote:
Quote:
very cool
*bows*
Why thank you. Its only half finished and I'm to lazy to colour it.

Daz: Smirnoff poster on a red wall. hmmmm 8)
Old 05-05-2004, 09:21 PM   #862
Daz

Quote:
Daz: Smirnoff poster on a red wall. hmmmm 8)
unfortunately only one of my walls is going to be red and thats the one with the closet and the door
my office is going to be a deep purple though so that sould still look pretty nice :twisted:
Old 05-05-2004, 11:00 PM   #863
comatoast

yup...pretty damned sure i'm getting played for a fool

i hate insomnia.....to many hours to think

finally finished transcribing a 30 page story from notebook to hard drive....god...that sucked
Old 05-05-2004, 11:16 PM   #864
akhira

'deep purple' I see a pun there. :twisted:

btw purple is my fav color after black.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:50 PM   #865
Daz

ahh midnight has arrived so i can take my pain killer and pretend to sleep, of course due to the enormous amount of skittles i have eaten, combined with the paint fumes wafting around the house, the pills having the opposite effect on me that they are supposed to (im supposed to get tired), and the thoughts of certain men in my life wondering around my head, i dont think sleep is going to come all that easily tonight. the music is mellow, the thoughts are sad and distracting, the house getting colder as snow threatens to fall. You'd think with the amount of sugar i have injested i'd be bouncing off the walls... unfortunately all it's doing is helping me stay awake. maybe i need to move... i have an open invitation to head to san fransico to stay with my older brother and his wife. i have a desire to live in england. i dont have the means or courage to do either. cant afford to take vacation right now, we're too short staffed. got a plane ticket to go visit my sister in victoria the other day but i dont leave till the end of the month. maybe things will be brighter by then. maybe i will sleep by then, maybe i will just sleep when i get there. heh, who am i kidding, sleep, in a house with a two year old... not bloody likely. one thing, it'll be nice to be back in that city, i really miss living there. long walks by the ocean, walking through the city, sitting in the cafes, chatting with the people. come to think of it most of my favorite haunts most likely dont exist anymore. ad there is always running into the ex... actually that's fun, he always does the same double take followed by the up and down scan. i'll get to wonder through all the stores tucked away in the allies around china town, run into old friends, get gocked at by old people. always a good time. so i suppose if i just focus on that one week i get to forget about this place it'll be bareable.
i've lost my train of thought... told you my thoughts were distracting me. ahh men, one day i'll get the whole thing straightened out. just wish the brush off didnt suck so much, just wish guys would tell me the truth instead of trying to save my feelings.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:27 AM   #866
ohthefuckwell

well.....

*snaps fingers on both hands then pops the top of her left hand with the palm of her right*

it's been a blast.

you know how to find me, if need be.

vaya con dios & all that good shit.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:43 AM   #867
.BatteryPoison.

Congratulations on a 1,000 posts, ohthefuckwell.

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
Old 05-06-2004, 01:21 PM   #868
Ravena

A Harley?
Wow, last time I was offered as a trade-in, the most I was worth was an old Honda....
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 05-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #869
comatoast

Quote:
A Harley?
Wow, last time I was offered as a trade-in, the most I was worth was an old Honda....
Hmmm whoever tried to trade you in on a Honda should be shot.
I could do it...need to wrok off some anger anyway :twisted:
No charge...this time :wink:
Old 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM   #870
Daz

eyes all wonky... well wonkier than usual anyways.. i think the fumes are finally starting to get to me... think im gonna try to sleep tonight... maybe if i dont take the pain killer i will be able to sleep... assuming i pass out before the pain starts... gotta love pills lol.
just an update... since i know you are all obsessed with the progress of the pink room... it is now deffinately red.. not pink, not even dark pink... red, and the black primer is in the closet... went out and bought switch and plug-in panels for my room today, as well as spray paint to paint the dimmer switch. if its nice enough tomorrow i will open all the windows and get the stripper working on removing the wallpaper in my room (TStone you have a dirty mind :twisted: ) then i just have to rince the walls and this whole process starts again in my room. i also have to get around to dyeing my curtans and still have to talk to the guys about installing the carpet some time next week. slowly but surely this is getting done.
have a great night folks... im gonna go lie down in my room and stare at my ceiling until the sun comes up
Old 05-06-2004, 09:16 PM   #871
ice

Whoo.
I owe my chum alot.
She introduced me to NUCLEAR RABBIT.
Whoooooo.

It .r.o.c.k.s.

In fact, it's one of my new favourite bands.

In fact, I chenged my avatar thanks to NucRab.

*and just so you all know, it's not a shitting rabbit, it's puking. :roll:

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 05-07-2004, 01:41 PM   #872
Spraeg

Dude. Ice. Nuclear Rabbit kicks ass. Can't believe you haven't heard of 'em.... The singer's insane.... and I wanna kill the bass player and take his bass...... (He plays a 9-string, fucking nutty).... oh yeah, and they're even better live than on CD, if you haven't seen 'em...

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 05-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #873
comatoast

Did you know that 5 five pack of peeps has only 150 calories and ) fat...ahhhh the perfect food

tired of fighting...tired of stressing..tired of hope...tierd of disappointment...tired
Old 05-07-2004, 04:35 PM   #874
ice

Spraeg, of course I'da heard of them before... :P

The thing is, I never bothered to see them or hear their music.
But of course, my eccentric friend, being herself, gave me her cd and told me "Listen or die". So, of course, I listened.
I have to things to day, 1: Bwahahahahaha!!! and 2: The bassist for my band has a 16 string >:P

Of course, all my chums have seen NucRab's shows.

Spraeg, y'ever hear of Toastmachine?
Now, the bassist there... is NUTS.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 05-07-2004, 05:22 PM   #875
Ravena

Quote:
Quote:
A Harley?
Hmmm whoever tried to trade you in on a Honda should be shot.
I could do it...need to wrok off some anger anyway :twisted:
No charge...this time :wink:
:lol: Ok, his name is Jammar, he lives at....

Tankus for teh offer, friend.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Closed Thread