Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-25-2005, 08:08 AM   #1
OnixxFilth

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done?

I'm interested in finding a few people brave enough to tell me the most embarrassing thing they've ever done. For me, it happened last night. I was out with my boyfriend and some of his brothers and their friends at a local bar/restaurant and I was watching the guys playing pool while I was sipping a Smirnoff. Some of the guys started talking about how they wanted to take Kevin (my boyfriend) to a strip club on Saturday. Being kinda tipsy, I naturally made a fool of myself. All week, Kevin'd been saying,"I want to see boobies! I wanna see boobies!" So last night I went,"The only reason he wants to go is to see boobies! He goes,'I wanna see boobies!'", all the while jiggling my own boobs with my hands. Kevin bolted for the kitchen (he used to work there) and stayed gone for like ten minutes, he was so embarassed! He claims they were laughing more at me than at him, but I beg to differ. I guess I'm pretty embarassed now that I'm sober, but it WAS pretty funny at the time!
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 08:10 AM   #2
Oubliette

farted in church...and it was only because I was tying not to laugh damnit!
Oubliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:26 AM   #3
Which_ones_Pink?

I've got a friend who, whenever he's around and I get drunk, I keep kissing. It's quite funny for everyone else, but being a guy myself, it's somewhat embarassing the next day!
Especially when everyone finds out he stays round my house a lot!
Which_ones_Pink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:33 AM   #4
Lord Dagon

Hmm...I guess the most embarrasing thing I've done is whenever my Chemistry teacher asked what to do if someone was smoking inside, I replied: "They should have done it in the hallway." Everyone laughed, I'm a funny guy, just when I want to be...

--Solinquair
Lord Dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 04:55 PM   #5
The Minister Saint-Fond

I was having this party... Oh god... Years ago in my somewhat more adventuresome days. It was a jaccuzzi party. And that jaccuzzi was nicknamed the "breeding pit" by the crowd we had who frequented it. Ok, enough set up.

So one night we're all in there having some fun, Detroit style (you know how we do), and this guy Ryan comes out. He was tending bar that night. He's all like, "Hey Fond!"

"'Sup?" I said disengaging from an interesting form of communication with a sucking sound.

"Good news and bad."

"Bad first."

"We're out of Diet Coke."

"Bummer. What's the good news?"

"We've still got plenty of Biccardi." (When I was young and stupid, I was a fan of 151. Now that I'm more sophisticated, and prone to hangovers, I make due with gin. Also, gin is a more romantic drink. I don't know why.)

"Word".

So I drank the rum and we all did our thing for awhile. Finally I excused myself to go throw up. Yeah. So what? It's good for you.

*Blackout*

I wake up and my back is on fire. My head feels like a railroad spike is in it and my mouth is as dry as Bea Arthur. Then I notice something is wrong. Why is my bedroom so very bright? Did I leave the shades up? Then I felt something in my nose.

It was grass. I was passed out on my back lawn.

Naked.

And it was like 2:00PM.

I had a sun burn on half my body (the booty side) that sketched a line around me at the height of the grass. That was the interesting burning sensation.

But wait, it gets better.

So there are no towels outside, or clothing, or anything. I got up and peeked around. I had to get inside, you know? Public nudity is frowned upon in such a family friendly community. Fortunately the door was locked so there's more story to tell.

Well, in the summer, I always leave my bedroom window open. It was, fortunately, unlocked. So I climbed through the bushes, took down the screen, and began to try to shimmy up the wall into the house. Did you ever try to physically exert yourself after a fifth of rum? Needless to say I was sick again in the bushes.

So there I am, naked, standing in the shrubs, puking, when my neighbor comes around the corner of his house pushing his lawnmower. I heard him scream, "OH GOD!" and that gave me the impetus I needed to get through the window. I lay panting on my bed for a few minutes, my head pounding, before I got up and began to search the house for people to beat the hell out of for locking the door.

Well, they were all gone. There was almost no trace of the party the night before except for a note on the kitchen table in my best friend's handwriting that read:

"Ha ha."
Old 10-25-2005, 09:36 PM   #6
TrashedAndScattered

My most embarrassing moment. Hmmmmm this is tough for i ahve had quite a few.

Ok I was in 7th grade and on my way to the bathroom.I got side tracked by a passing girl and I couldn't help but stare couse she was one of the hottest there. I didn't notice but I walked into the girls bathroom and went to a stall. I opened it up and saw my sisters best friend.She screamed and I ran out. I was labeled the school perv for about 2 weeks for that one.
Spring
TrashedAndScattered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:44 PM   #7
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Minister Saint-Fond
I had a sun burn on half my body (the booty side) that sketched a line around me at the height of the grass. That was the interesting burning sensation.

But wait, it gets better.

So there are no towels outside, or clothing, or anything. I got up and peeked around. I had to get inside, you know? Public nudity is frowned upon in such a family friendly community. Fortunately the door was locked so there's more story to tell.

So there I am, naked, standing in the shrubs, puking, when my neighbor comes around the corner of his house pushing his lawnmower. I heard him scream, "OH GOD!" and that gave me the impetus I needed to get through the window. I lay panting on my bed for a few minutes, my head pounding, before I got up and began to search the house for people to beat the hell out of for locking the door.

Well, they were all gone. There was almost no trace of the party the night before except for a note on the kitchen table in my best friend's handwriting that read:

"Ha ha."

May I take a moment to say: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Friends don't let friends drink 151...

*Hurl*

I'm saving my most embarassing moment for a speshul occasion...

Like Felt Hat Day...

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 10:04 PM   #8
winged_dreams

Something embarassing that happened to me was realizing after I had gone out to a bunch of public places, that I had a hole on the back of my pants and everyone could see my butt. -_-*

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:58 PM   #9
rockandrose

Exposing my bikini line in class
Old 10-26-2005, 09:03 PM   #10
polished_wolf_claws

I must agree with Xng on the whole "no regrets" policy... but I do have one taht embarrassed someone else.

This summer I was at the fair in my home town and I was with some friends... they were getting some heat for being goth by some football players I went to school with... so we ditched out of the fair and were heading back to their place, but these guys and their girlfriends were following us..
We decided we wanted to lose them... so we took a quick turn through the cemetary.... hop the fence on the other side and get across the tracks.
These people decided to follow.... and this big guy confronted me whilst my friends took off down the lane to behind the (Cities only) Mausoleum. We shoved me.... I didn't shove back...
"Whats the point of this?" I asked him
He shoved me again " That your a ****** and you won't do a damn thing about it."
"Oh..." I smiled as I glanced past him and looked to his girlfriend, while I took my 'Danger' Chain (A chain that is hooked onto my vest that I use only in emergency escape shots) "She's your Girlfriend right?" I pointed to his gf
"Yea... Sorry, not only am I not interested, but I'm taken" He indeed burned me on that one...
"Fine with me. Not my type anyways." I laughed "but I am, apparently, your GIrlfriends type."
A few days before hand, she hopped on my lap and started at my neck while I was waiting for a friend to finish his drink at the bar. (Cute girl... but I'm taked)
"WHAT!?!" He got pissed off... his girlfriend blushed. he saw it, and he started at me. he came at me saying something about me being a ****** (I'm bi, so he's part right....) and that he was going to kick my ass.
He came at me, and I grabbed him by the balls with my right hand... and gave him a good one shot in the mouth with the danger chain...... no one saw that chain I think.... Cuz they would have been on me like stink on an ape... nor would I without the chain of knocked him out like that.... at least i think I knocked him out.... he didn't move after.... I'm a big guy... but he was far bigger....
Anyways... his buddy's just stood in awe and let me walk.... one guy said "Dude, that fag just knocked him out..." but did nothing to follow me.
I saw him the next night at the ex, fat lip and without a girlfriend... his buddy siad loudly "Isn't that the fag that K.O.ed you last night?" and all I saw was him turn red... ya kow like elmur fudd when he's mad... from the bottom up... and I heard a little "Dude, shut up."

Just Priceless.

I'll try to find a story about me sometime....

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:08 PM   #11
rockandrose

The dude blushing certainly would of been priceless.
You did a fucking good job indeed
Old 10-26-2005, 09:48 PM   #12
demoncross

Ok, most embarrassing thing I ever did, here goes:

Pledging my eternal undying vows to a friggin harpy in front of my whole family and a few months later have my heart torn an ripped to shreds and get an annulment.

Quote Demoncross = ¨She is the one mom! I know it!¨

Someone please top that.
demoncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:05 PM   #13
mortalitas incomitatus

do i really have to pick just one........

how bou i get bak to you guys when i've narrowed it down to the top ten.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:28 AM   #14
OnixxFilth

No, you don't have to pick one. I've got another one: farting in my boyfriend's face while he was eating me out.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:38 PM   #15
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
No, you don't have to pick one. I've got another one: farting in my boyfriend's face while he was eating me out.
You know how many women do that?

You know, it's not the end of the world. Do you want to know the first thing we think when that happens?

"Oh God. That wasn't me, was it?"

So it's all good.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:42 PM   #16
punkirony

I don't get embarrassed. I do REALLY stupid stuff, but it's all in fun (sometimes purposely.)
Old 10-28-2005, 05:15 AM   #17
The Minister Saint-Fond

Ive got a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Email Inbox
Fond,

Thanks for everything while I was at {YOUR COMPANY}.
BTW, on the back of the card you gave me yesterday, there is a phone mumber. "GAIL 260-XXXX" Just in case if you are looking for this number.

Thanks

Katrina
Heh... Whoops...
Old 10-28-2005, 05:46 AM   #18
Oubliette

I completely forgot(blocked is more like it)about the time when I barfed everywhere in the library outside of my classroom (college) and I had to go back into class to get my bag with puke on me. so gross, so embarassing.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:51 AM   #19
Oubliette

You're Bi? that's hot RAWR! ~
Old 10-28-2005, 10:44 AM   #20
OnixxFilth

Thanks for the support, Minister. I was so mortified though, especially since Kevin got all grossed out and was like "Get off me!". Since then, I've made an effort to get all the farting and stuff done, if possible, before any sort of sexual activity.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:38 PM   #21
The Minister Saint-Fond

heh heh... I'm here to help!
Old 10-31-2005, 01:51 PM   #22
OnixxFilth

When I was about 17, I was at a party with some friends and was quite tipsy. It was at an apartment, and I was leaning against the counter in the kitchenette, which was easily visible from the livingroom, being that there was no door separating the two. I was wearing a short black dress and red fishnet tights. One of the guys asked,"Are you okay?" just as I slid to the floor with my legs spread wide open, revealing the split crotch of my tights and showing my undies to the entire gathering! I was so dazed that my friend Beckie had to come running over and put my legs back together for me!
Old 11-20-2005, 03:27 AM   #23
TheBloodStillDrips

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
HAHA jeezuscookies I felt embarrassed FOR you when I read that!!!
TheBloodStillDrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:23 AM   #24
mortalitas incomitatus

i was born, that was embarrassing.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 01:06 PM   #25
OnixxFilth

Another one just happened to me a few nights ago. My mom's boyfriend Charles was over and had cooked us chicken in plum sauce for supper. Since they were having champagne, I brought out one of my wine coolers for myself and proceeded to drink it with supper. I musta drunk it faster than I thought, because before I knew it I was pretty tipsy (I'm on several medications that make it necessary for me to limit my alcohol intake, so it hits me pretty fast) and was showing my new navel barbell to them. I was like,"See? It's a snowman!" They were both like,"Oh, that's pretty." Then the stupidity began. "Kevin likes to poke me,"I asserted, poking myself in the belly button to show what I mean. Mom turned red, because she was taking it the wrong (sick) way- like poke as in have sex with. Then I assured them that I could hear the bed upstairs- "It squeaks, and it's right above mine! I used to hear..." Charles assured me that he never had sex with Mom up there, and that they just laid there. After they went upstairs, I began to laugh like a loon and collapsed at the bottom of the stairway leading to Mom's room and laid there laughing for about a good five minutes before I got control of myself again and went into the kitchen to wash the dishes. Here's where the plum sauce comes in. I got the bright idea that it'd be fun to throw the plum sauce all over the floor. I ladled up one spoonful, and launched it at the floor. It made such a satisfying SPLAT that I had to do it again. And again. And again. Before I knew it, the floor was covered in plum sauce! I was sure that the dog would lick it up, but before he could get to work, Mom came back downstairs, saw the mess, and asked,"What happened?" I, being the brilliant liar that I am, replied,"It spilled?" She didn't question me, but began to mop it up. Hey, at least she didn't yell at me!