Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #126
pothead

remember God doesn't want anyone to be lost, and to go to hell, and God doesn't send you to hell you go by your own free will by not accepting him as your safior, meaning asking him to save you
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #127
Ben Lahnger

So what happens to people who live in tribes on remote islands or jungles where they've never been introduced to Christianity or the bible?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #128
Alan

If god doesn't want anyone to go to hell, why does he still make it so brutal and clichéd?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #129
pothead

everyone who has not heard the word of God in the bible, on remote islands and places, will get a second chance to accept jesus at the great white throne, you can't be held accountable for sin if you never heard it, those ppl who hasn't heard will get there chance before God weither, or not they want to accept or not. also hell was made for the fallen angels not for man, they went there well some of them did because they went against God in a rebelion, God made it so bad for them, not for us, the dead that has never heard the word of god go to the sea where the beast in revolation is going to rise up out of.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #130
Alan

Why couldn't he just make another place for humans instead of sending us to fiery suffering that wasn't even for us?
When did he decide that we go there? Where did humans go before hell? Clearly hell was created after the garden of Eden, otherwise God wouldn't have said in the 6th day that his creation is good.
real classy
Old 04-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #131
pothead

first what you have to understand is that this creation wasn't the first creation, the first creation became baho , and taho , meaning in hebrew void wiout form, meaning a renovation of the old creation, which God spoke into exsistenc. also there is one other place you go when you die that place is paradise, that was what it was called the catholic church calls it pugitory. paradise was on the other side of the hell in the earth where the good ppl that didn't know God went, and some that knew God went, that place is still in the earth although some ppl believe there is still ppl there others think that place is empty. the second theif on the cross went to paradise.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #132
Ben Lahnger

Boy, you sure do pick and choose your sources! LOL!

Okay, I feel like the cat that's grown tired of playing with this particular mouse.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 04-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #133
ape descendant

Do you think its moral to send people to eternal torture in hell for simply not believing in god? Is it right? Is this good? A simple yes or no will do.

Please answer this question with a yes or a no.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #134
pothead

yes it is moral, besides that God don't send anyone to hell they go there for rejecting him there own by free will, so the answer is both yes, and no
Old 04-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #135
Alan

This guy is literally just getting his information from Dante's Divine Comedy.
I'm bored now.
real classy
Old 04-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #136
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
yes it is moral, besides that God don't send anyone to hell they go there for rejecting him there own by free will, so the answer is both yes, and no
....you think torture is moral... what sort of monster are you? You think that having to ignore reality, and one's own common sense to believe something merely to avoid a threat of eternal torture is a reasonable thing to do?

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to bow out. Thinking about human suffering for eternity for not having an imaginary friend is something I find quite repugnant.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #137
pothead

I'm a monstar
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #138
pothead

it really isn't a question of morals or not, it is just a question of what do you want to believe
Old 04-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #139
Alan

We go to hell by our own choosing but he is the one that choose how hell would be.
Why fire? Hell, you're the first 'pastor' that I've heard that actually refers to hell in such medieval language instead of a mere teleological separation from god.
real classy
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #140
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
I'm a monstar
Oh no! Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny, look out!!!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #141
pothead

it is sperationg from God that is why there is fire because God is a consuming fire, and those who choose to not accept jesus Goes to hell, and hell is a fire place, was originally ment for bad ppl, many ppl believe hell has different areas of punishment for your sins, some on the first layer are just in chains, and it gets worse as you go down, but there was also a place called paradise for the good ppl when they died, but it use to just the bad ppl went to hell, but since jesus came down and saved us now we can go to heaven, he wen't down, and preached to those in the grave some may have been saved out of hell, all I know is those unbelievers who choose to reject jesus go there to hell now, bad ppl, and good ppl but the ppl who have never heard the word of god they wait in maybe the paradise area untel jesus comes back, then the dead in christ shall rise first. this verse says the dead will rise first
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
We all are sinners, and once you have heard, or read the word, the cost for rejecting the truth is hell, but everyone gets a second chance, in the tribulation, everyone who rejects jesus will see the 144,000 , and the two witnesses, but I won't be in the tribulation because I believe, that is where the rapture comes in, the rapture is when we will dissapear from this word, us that have asked jesus to save us,, it is simple if you ask jesus to save you then you are saved, but you must follow the message of salvation that I posted, it is a prayer, and you can pray whereever you are, I mean what would it hurt to ask jesus to save you from hell ?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #142
pothead

also I'm Bugs Bunny
Old 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #143
Alan

What, got bored of being a 'preacher'? At least you put effort in your trolling.
real classy
Old 04-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #144
pothead

I'm still a preach, I'm just the preacher called bugs bunny
Old 04-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #145
pothead

remember the rapture is when a bunch of ppl start to dissapear out of thin air , I will go in the rapture, if you guys see on the news mass amounts of ppl vanishing, believe me then, you have one chance, and that is to believe in jesus when the tribulation starts
Old 04-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #146
pothead

also we all have to get tested by fire in the end, but we won't burn those who have prayed the prayer of salvation
Old 04-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #147
pothead

why fire though who really knows why fire maube thats all there is away from god it says outer darkness is where hell is going
Old 04-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #148
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
I'm still a preach, I'm just the preacher called bugs bunny
So, you're a preacher that likes to chase a little tail. I get it; it makes sense.

Most modern preachers' faith is hare today, gone tomorrow.

P.S. - Handbasket my ass ... I'm going to hell in a hot-tub!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #149
pothead

I don't want anyone to go to hell, it is so brutal because it was made for the angels not for us, do you want to go to a place where there is weeping and nashing of teeth? does anyone really want to go there? all you have to do is ask jesus to save you , and forgive you of your sins ,and you won't go there
Old 04-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #150
pothead

I chase tail but not strange tail, just the perfect untouched type