Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #51
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
I had found a picture of you standing in a kitchen and I must say you look very nice! I think that you are a very beautiful woman!

....random.... but thanks? That's my steampunk attire ( not finished yet ) .

If you do keep having problems with the area bleeding like that, then take it out completely and leave it alone to heal , and get the other side done in a proper health registered piercing establishment. They will be more likely to have the correct training to perform the piercing and will have had to earn a certificate to do so. It also shouldn't cost you ANYWHERE NEAR $60 to have it done.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #52
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
....random.... but thanks? That's my steampunk attire ( not finished yet ) .

If you do keep having problems with the area bleeding like that, then take it out completely and leave it alone to heal , and get the other side done in a proper health registered piercing establishment. They will be more likely to have the correct training to perform the piercing and will have had to earn a certificate to do so. It also shouldn't cost you ANYWHERE NEAR $60 to have it done.
Yeah no shit. Now that I think of it, it was really dumb to go get a piercing in some back room at a hair supply place! I felt selfconsious about going into a tatto place. I am just intimidated by tatto parlors for some reason.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #53
Opteron_Man

Speaking of pictures, I watched an episode of Futurerama and the episode was based on the Roswell incident. Well, after Bill Lyne told me that he was being mocked in the form of steriotypical charactors, I noticed a cartoon charactor that bares a strong resembelonce to him!
I took the picture fro the episode and put it side to side with a picture of the real William Lyne, and I sent it to him! He hadn't noticed the dumpy little fellow untill I showed it to him. He was not pleased that he was mocked on TV again. This is what the picture I sent him looks like.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...neOriginal.jpg
Old 07-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #54
Raptor

How come scar tissue hurts more to get pierced? Because its tougher and takes longer to do?
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #55
Opteron_Man

I have to be carefull with it between now and when it heals. I don't need a bloodbath again!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #56
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
How come scar tissue hurts more to get pierced? Because its tougher and takes longer to do?
Yes.

grahgrahgrah
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #57
Paigeybobert

$60 is way too much. I got my nose pierced for $30.
Yeah, people are bitches.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #58
Opteron_Man

I wonder what my face needs next. More blood?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #59
ForgetThisLostLenore

Just an observation, but it looks like your piercing is really high on your nose. Perhaps that is where you're running into problems?
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #60
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetThisLostLenore
Just an observation, but it looks like your piercing is really high on your nose. Perhaps that is where you're running into problems?
It IS running high on my nose! That pissed me off as soon as I saw it when I got home. I thought, "how the fuck can I put a ring in there now!?"
I never wanted this stud, I wanted a ring but she didn't have any and wouldn't put one in that wasn't sold at their store! Am I ever mad at that!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #61
Solumina

Well on the plus side it shouldn't be a problem to do that side if you decide to take that one out and repierce your nose
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #62
honeythorn

Quote:
It IS running high on my nose! That pissed me off as soon as I saw it when I got home. I thought, "how the fuck can I put a ring in there now!?"
I never wanted this stud, I wanted a ring but she didn't have any and wouldn't put one in that wasn't sold at their store! Am I ever mad at that!
Buy a plain silver hoop earring. It may have to be a little larger than you'd choose if the hole was lower, but nonetheless it should work fine. My own nose ring is an earring.

Did'nt the woman mark out the area to be pierced with a little dot of pen and show you in a mirror before she did it? In order for you to decide if it was where you wanted it? This shop sounds dodgy to me.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #63
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
Buy a plain silver hoop earring. It may have to be a little larger than you'd choose if the hole was lower, but nonetheless it should work fine. My own nose ring is an earring.

Did'nt the woman mark out the area to be pierced with a little dot of pen and show you in a mirror before she did it? In order for you to decide if it was where you wanted it? This shop sounds dodgy to me.
She did mark it. It looked fine at the store. When I got home, It looked different then it did in the store.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #64
MollyMac

If you wanted the hoop that they didn't have and wouldn't put in, and was going to be out $60 for something you didn't really want- I'd say you got what you padi for.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #65
Anonymoose

Is there a reason as to why he's posting pics of his gore?

Remind me to post pics of my lasagna misshapen body when I get hit by a train.
Anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #66
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
Is there a reason as to why he's posting pics of his gore?

Remind me to post pics of my lasagna misshapen body when I get hit by a train.
Uh, if you didn't want to look at gory pictures, then why did you click on them? Don't blame me, it's your own fault. It was your hands on the keyboard and mouse. I didn't force you to look at them. I did put a bit of a warning there so you knew what to expect!

Reason? I felt like it. That's my reason!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #67
Delicate_Torture

There are a number of reasons that your piercing could be bleeding...

Were you pierced with a needle or a gun? Piercings with a gun cause more trauma because they basically just force a blunt object through the body tissue instead of piercing it with a point like a needle does. This could be one of the reasons that you are bleeding so much.

You will also bleed more if the day is warm.

As others have noticed, the piercing is quite high up in your nose, which could also be a cause of the bleeding as you have thicker blood vessels running under the skin there.

My suggestion would be to clean it up with salt water and to STOP HITTING IT WITH THINGS.

For those who are wondering about nipple piercings...

Get pierced with a bar and not a ring. This way the piercing doesn't move around or flip up when you are trying to sleep and it doesn't hurt nearly as much.

If you think that you might want a thicker bar/hoop in at a later date, it is worth getting pierced with the thicker bar straight off instead of getting pierced with a 16g and then going back later to have it stretched to a 12g.

If you are having your piercings done for play reasons and are serious about weights and pulling on them, etc, then have a thicker bar/hoop inserted. The thicker the piercing, the less likely it will pull out when you start tugging them.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #68
Underwater Ophelia

DT, just so you know, it's "sow."
And "Reed."
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #69
Delicate_Torture

Sorry. It's an 'in' joke with a friend.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #70
Opteron_Man

Um, the lady used a needle not a gun. I got it for looks and not to hold weight or whatever you were talking about.
It IS too high on my nose. I sould have noticed.
BTW, Here is another gory photo! I forgot about that one! This is a gory pic, so don't click on it and then give me crap about posting yucky pics. http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ron_Man/Ow.jpg
Old 07-13-2008, 07:31 AM   #71
MollyMac

You got what you paid for, suck it up
Old 07-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #72
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Um, the lady used a needle not a gun. I got it for looks and not to hold weight or whatever you were talking about.
It IS too high on my nose. I sould have noticed.
BTW, Here is another gory photo! I forgot about that one! This is a gory pic, so don't click on it and then give me crap about posting yucky pics. http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ron_Man/Ow.jpg

If it is bleeding that much and causing pain, you should really take it out and let it heal. It seriously can't be doing any good for your nose.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #73
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
This is the whining thread you know. I certainly did get what I paid for MollyMac; an expensive botched piercing. Next time, I'm going to a proper place.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #74
Opteron_Man

Here's another obnoxious bloody gory picture! I posted another one because I can.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...loodyBlood.jpg
Old 07-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #75
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Funny thing, I like having my other piercings, it was fun getting them, but this new one in my nose was a pain in the ass. I might just pull it out and let the fucker heal, then get a proper done at a tatoo shop.