Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
bonitachocolat

The Pretty Chocolate is Here!

Hello, all! My name is bonitachocolat and I'm here to share a few things about meeee~. I picked which few I liked from the Moderator's questions and decided to just tell my current life story from these 3:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I am currently studying mechanical engineering. Along the way I discovered it wasn't really my passion in life so I cultivate my writing skills and eye for styling clothes on the side. Since I don't see mech. eng. being utilized in my not-so-distant future, I started a blog combining my love of goth fashion with my somewhat growing concern of creating a professional wardrobe with a goth one.

Hence, my blog www.gothcollar.x10host.com.

This blog will be the authority on how to take casual or club goth clothing and make it something professional. It also serves to inspire. I occasionally write lengthy, thought-provoking articles whevener the mood strikes.

When I'm not obsessing over my next post, I enjoy reading fantasy books and entrepreneurial magazines and playing RPG video games.

9. What's currently your FAVORITE outfit?

Since I have a fashion blog, I felt it was appropriate to answer this question. I know it's not goth, but I am in love with the color, length, and texture of the cape in the first image on Miroslava Duma: http://gothcollar.x10host.com/2015/1...nog-me-part-1/. I'd put a gothic ****** dress under there in a heartbeat.

13. Why did you join?

I joined to finally be a part of a gothic community. Kansas City doesn't really have one, and the goths I've seen are scattered and mix heavily with an indie crowd. I hang with them at times but I really just want to know what communicating with a group of goths is like and if it is different and more authentic.
bonitachocolat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
Rats

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:36 AM   #3
Black_Ice149

Welcome, bonitachocolat! There's some cool people lurking around in these forums, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
Black_Ice149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:11 PM   #4
Stormbringer

Greetings and welcome Bonitachocolat. As my bro Black_Ice said.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:12 PM   #5
Anise

Bonjour Beautiful <3

Ooooh that cape coat is sheer loveliness!
I love the Ox Blood colour, back in the day one of my pairs of DM's were thus.
Ah but I've since transitioned from vegetarian ~ vegan, so alas would need that fine garment to be fashioned in faux leather.

Sooooooo super lovely to have You here!
Big warm welcome (((hugs))) bonitachocolat
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 07:08 PM   #6
bonitachocolat

Thank you all! You're all so sweet . I definitely think I'm going to like it here. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you an exciting New Years
bonitachocolat is offline   Reply With Quote