Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
Morpheus13

[insert generic introduction title here]

What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I am currently a student in high school and I work part time at a local music store. In my spare time I read, write music, listen to music, and hang out (either at the music store where I work, the library, or wherever my friends decide to congregate). All other spaces of time are either filled with work, school, homework, or sleep.

Where are you from?
All over the place.

Who is your favorite author?
I don’t believe in playing favourites but I do like Sir Terry Pratchett, Edgar Allan Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, Dean Koontz, and a huge laundry list of others. Feel free to make suggestions.

What are your favorite films?
I can’t even think of any movie titles right now. I’m always open to suggestions.

What music do you want played at your wedding?
That would depend entirely on who I am marrying. Feel free to come up with suggestions.

At your funeral?
Something incredibly upbeat, non-depressing, and dark. I don’t have anything specific. Feel free to come up with suggestions.

This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I would want to die of extremely old age, robot revolution, alien invasion, fiery explosion, incredible car chase, or all of the above. Something with good special effects. Maybe even throw in a wizard or man eating monster in there somewhere.

What kind of casket would you want?
An incredibly fancy ornate one. Lined with either blood red or black satin. The wood (because it would be wood) will be stained the darkest black that it is possible to stain wood. It will have some cool looking symbol or other (feel free to make suggestions) and would be very well constructed.

What's your FAVORITE outfit?
My wardrobe needs revamping. Suggestions are always welcome (noticing a pattern yet?)

What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The wonder and surprise in adults eyes when they realize that I am not unintelligent like they supposed.

What's your favorite band?
Cradle of Filth, The Damned, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Black Sabbath, The Sisters of Mercy, Type O Negative, and many more. (suggestions are welcome)

What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
A very second rate one from the public schools and a slightly more thorough one from being an avid reader. As far as a major… anything and everything I can.

Why did you join?
I guess I figured that I may as well join because I looked around for a bit and grew attached to the people.

If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male. At least, that's what the doctors tell me.
Morpheus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Grausamkeit

Okay, I have a suggestion! Post in the correct fucking area, wanker.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Morpheus13

Damn it! I could have sworn that I had. My humblest apologies Graus. You have no idea how incredibly stupid I feel.
Morpheus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Grausamkeit

Oh, I thought you were just being an ass, love.

Don't worry about it.

*hugz*

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote