Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

What I've learned through my time on this forum.

NEVER trust a stupid, back biting, fucked in the head,narrow minded,group of goths.

They are nothing they will be nothing and deserve all that they get.

They hate themselves,they hate everybody and deserve to be hated by the general population.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
Grausamkeit

It should read: Never trust a silly troll with a poor-me-victim complex.

You never wanted to be a part of the forum. You never apologized to Ben for the disgusting insinuations you made about him. You never apologized to Saya for the r.ape comment. You just wanted someone who would listen to your stupid bullshit and sympathize with you because they didn't know who and what you really are.

You fucked yourself.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
Deadmanwalking_05

Did I say I was right for telling that to Saya?

Old 08-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
Deadmanwalking_05

Besides she has me on ignore anyway it wouldn't have done anygood.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
Alan

If you knew you were wrong why say it in the first place? And you never even apologized.

I fucking hate your logic:
"I trolled but I shouldn't be accountable for that because I knew I was doing it"
"I advocate an unsustainable economy but you shouldn't ask me about it because I acknowledge it's unsustainable"
"I told someone she deserves to get r.aped but I shouldn't get shit for it because I never said I was right"

And as an aside, you can't call us 'backbiting' when we never waited for you to give us your back. You called truce, we said "no". We still faced you. You were the one hoping we would just turn around.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
Deadmanwalking_05

You know what fuck this shit.

I tried to get everybody to look at both sides of this but you're too caught up in claiming to be the victim.

I admitted that I did the wrong thing and acted like a bastard but none of you will do the same,because you don't want to be honest about the situation.

I wasn't asking for an apology and I didn't expect an apology.

I was offering to let this stuff drop on my end if you would do the same.

That's called meeting in the middle and accepting the facts as they stand.

Everyone would have had their respect as well as ego's intact that way.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
Alan

An annoying kid that makes fun of every person in the group he wants to hang out with for over a year, and suddenly tells them he'll be cool about it if they're cool about it, is NOT meeting in the middle.

Are you sure you're a libertarian? You sound more like a Teabagger, with the idea of compromise being "give me all I want and I'll stop bitching about it"
real classy
Old 08-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
An annoying kid that makes fun of every person in the group he wants to hang out with for over a year, and suddenly tells them he'll be cool about it if they're cool about it, is NOT meeting in the middle.

Are you sure you're a libertarian? You sound more like a Teabagger, with the idea of compromise being "give me all I want and I'll stop bitching about it"
A perfect example of someone not getting what has been said.

I'll admit to being annoying but you won't dare do the same because of your overblown ego.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
Alan

OF course I'm annoying, just by virtue of the fact that you find me annoying. That still means nothing.
real classy
Old 08-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

All I was trying to do was say "we annoy the hell out of eachother how about we just let this whole thing drop"

You hate me I hate you,if you're willing to let it drop I'm willing to let it drop.

If you want to keep this shit going that's okay too,but remember I'm offering to let this go.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
AshleyO

Deadman.

I don't think you get it. You came on here, a liberal forum with people of all walks of life from different cultures, but yet they all SEEM to lean to the left.

YOU CAME ON HERE SPOUTING RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA AND SHARING LINKS TO INSANE RIGHT WING WEBSITES.

Your politics OFFENDS a vast majority of people on here.

And then you FAIL to properly explain your political philosophy in an empirical way that makes any kind of sense.

And then we told you that your ideas were bad.

And then instead of you considering that your ideas were probably misguided, you clammed up and started getting petulant like some kind of child.

What exactly did you expect would happen?
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
Alan

I don't hate you. I just don't care about you but if I can at least teach you something I won't feel you're such a waste of time.

And by "willing to let it drop" you mean we should forgive you openly admitting to trolling us, telling someone she should be r.aped, threatening numerous members with physical aggression, and your constant spamming of the forum with more and more threads started by you?

Yeah, no, why should we do that? As I said, you're a Teabagger. Your concept of compromise is "give me all I want and I'll stop bitching."
real classy
Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
Despanan

I still have Deadman on ignore, so I have no idea what's going on or why you people are talking to that oxygen thief (seriously, I thought we'd settled this matter) but Kontan wanted me to pass along this message:

*ahem*

Kontan still wants a good majority of you to go die in a fire...you know who you are, BUUUTTT he says Deadman has to go first. Strap a rocket-pack to his back and fire his rotund, crazy, welfare collecting, uncle-tom-to-the-poor, get-off-my-lawn-redneck-shit-eating-ass into a miserable pit of holy FIRE.

Fuck you all. Duces. Fruitbat, I hate you. You're second in line.

Also: Goddammit Amelia G, UNBAN ME YOU FASCIST COCK-MONGREL that shit is not cool.

Thank you. This has been a test of the emergency Kontan broadcast system. You're welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #14
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
Deadman.

I don't think you get it. You came on here, a liberal forum with people of all walks of life from different cultures, but yet they all SEEM to lean to the left.

YOU CAME ON HERE SPOUTING RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA AND SHARING LINKS TO INSANE RIGHT WING WEBSITES.

Your politics OFFENDS a vast majority of people on here.

And then you FAIL to properly explain your political philosophy in an empirical way that makes any kind of sense.

And then we told you that your ideas were bad.

And then instead of you considering that your ideas were probably misguided, you clammed up and started getting petulant like some kind of child.

What exactly did you expect would happen?
I thought that the left was supposed be open minded,you have proven the opposite to be true.

Also how is it right wing stuff on here but when I post the same stuff on a rightwing site it's called Left wing propaganda?

The stuff I posted from infowars is the same stuff that stares you in the face,it's just burried so deeply under meaningless bs that you can't see it.

And then when it's given the attention it needs you ignore it and claim that it isn't real.

Let me tell you right now it is very real and it is happening,as well as has been happening but you just like the right wing are so caught up in partisan arguments that you can't see things for what they really are and then when you are shown what is going on you refuse to believe it because it doesn't have the right spin or isn't from one source or another.

You shoot the messenger instead of actually read and understand the message for what it is.

How many of you protested bush jr? *DMW raises hand*

How many of you protested Obama? *DMW raises hand*

Why you might ask....BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT THE SAME FUCKING GROUP OF CONTROL FREAKS!

Old 08-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #15
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
This message is hidden because Deadmanwalking_05 is on your ignore list.
See? Seriously. How hard is this people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #16
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
I thought that the left was supposed be open minded,you have proven the opposite to be true.
No. The left is SOMETIMES open minded to a fault. However, it is not the duty of an open mind to give relevance, accolades, or credence to BAD IDEAS.

Quote:
Also how is it right wing stuff on here but when I post the same stuff on a rightwing site it's called Left wing propaganda?
Perhaps it's just stupid shit all around in your neck of the woods.

Quote:
The stuff I posted from infowars is the same stuff that stares you in the face,it's just burried so deeply under meaningless bs that you can't see it.

And then when it's given the attention it needs you ignore it and claim that it isn't real.

Let me tell you right now it is very real and it is happening,as well as has been happening but you just like the right wing are so caught up in partisan arguments that you can't see things for what they really are and then when you are shown what is going on you refuse to believe it because it doesn't have the right spin or isn't from one source or another.

You shoot the messenger instead of actually read and understand the message for what it is.
You're an idiot.

Quote:

How many of you protested bush jr? *DMW raises hand*

How many of you protested Obama? *DMW raises hand*

Why you might ask....BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT THE SAME FUCKING GROUP OF CONTROL FREAKS!
You're right. Obama is a republican lite. Good to see you know the score. Obama is NOT the left. He's barely even "liberal".
Old 08-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
Grausamkeit

You! Quit being wise, damn you!

Old 08-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #18
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
No. The left is SOMETIMES open minded to a fault. However, it is not the duty of an open mind to give relevance, accolades, or credence to BAD IDEAS.

Perhaps it's just stupid shit all around in your neck of the woods.

You're an idiot.

You're right. Obama is a republican lite. Good to see you know the score. Obama is NOT the left. He's barely even "liberal".
How many on the left voted for the bastard though?

And he has contiued Bush era policies that he claimed to be against.

Remember when he asked voters to talk about the most important question?

The number one question was the legalization of Marijuana....his answer to the question was to laugh in the faces of the american people and say "No!"

Old 08-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
Alan

Would you rather have had McCain win?
Ron Paul clearly had no chance. Neither did Kucinich. So the left did the sensible thing and make sure McCain didn't win.
real classy
Old 08-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #20
Alan

Also, the most important issue for Americans was the economy. Not marihuana.
real classy
Old 08-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #21
AshleyO

Quote:
How many on the left voted for the bastard though?
Because he was supposed to be a democrat and I don't remember there being a communist candidate.

Quote:
And he has contiued Bush era policies that he claimed to be against.

Remember when he asked voters to talk about the most important question?

The number one question was the legalization of Marijuana....his answer to the question was to laugh in the faces of the american people and say "No!"
Obama is guilty of toeing the line with republicans because the alternative is to allow the insane tea party to sabotage our economy in the name of protecting the rich. Again, Obama is not the left. We've established that.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #22
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Would you rather have had McCain win?
Ron Paul clearly had no chance. Neither did Kucinich. So the left did the sensible thing and make sure McCain didn't win.
No because MCcain is a Neo-con just like the G.O.P. group running now (except for RP,that is why the MSM either ingores him or sweeps a victory uner the rug).

I've been the tea party since the start and it's been smeared by both sides,and because it couldn't be co-oped by the establishment Neo-cons they strted calling us terrorists.

Hell Fox news even tried to knock support for the guy down after his 2011 straw poll win,instead of showing the results from 2011 (large number of cheers for the guy) they tried to get away with showing 2010 results (Ron still won it in a walk but romney supporters booed)

Old 08-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #23
Grausamkeit

Ha!

What has Jill been saying? Teabagger.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Because he was supposed to be a democrat and I don't remember there being a communist candidate.

Obama is guilty of toeing the line with republicans because the alternative is to allow the insane tea party to sabotage our economy in the name of protecting the rich. Again, Obama is not the left. We've established that.
I guess you believe forcing the government to live within it's means for a change is a bad thing right?

But then again I am talking to a lobbist that makes money from a non-profit organization that is a bigger leach to the american taxpayer than anyone on Social security.

At least the person on social security paid into it.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #25
AshleyO

Quote:
No because MCcain is a Neo-con just like the G.O.P. group running now (except for RP,that is why the MSM either ingores him or sweeps a victory uner the rug).

I've been the tea party since the start and it's been smeared by both sides,and because it couldn't be co-oped by the establishment Neo-cons they strted calling us terrorists.
The republicans love the tea party. The tea party is an astro-turf movement funded by the republican party.

It's liberals that are calling the tea party a bunch of terrorists and they're right.

Oh, and you're not the tea party. You're not dangerous enough to be a part of that group.

Quote:
Hell Fox news even tried to knock support for the guy down after his 2011 straw poll win,instead of showing the results from 2011 (large number of cheers for the guy) they tried to get away with showing 2010 results (Ron still won it in a walk but romney supporters booed)
Deadman. We've talked about Ron Paul and why he's insane. You're just ignoring those points.