Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Unimatrix 00

For the newbies!!! Read here first.

My name is Louise and for the past while I've been on this site, I have been bullied mercilessly, both for being different in my own little ways, and being "ugly".

I will admit, I am a fiery lady when I am provoked, but peoples on this site are only too quick to jump on that and call me horrible names, like "asshole", "ugly" and "Beast of Lansing" (I come from Lansing, Iowa).

Don't get me wrong, there are some lovely people here. But just to warn you there are a lot of assholes here too.

So please, don't judge me based on what you may see people type about me. Get to know me yourself. I am a decent, friendly person :].

That is all. Welcome to gothic.net!

xxxx
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
Desdemona

Well, I must say, you certainly seem like a lovely gal.
Hope the others will see this someday.
Desdemona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Geoluhread

Unimatrix.. You can talk to me about it anytime if you feel like it.

But just ignore those who provoke you.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #4
JCC

How many topics like this do you intend on making?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemona
Well, I must say, you certainly seem like a lovely gal.
Hope the others will see this someday.
Have you been paying ANY attention? This is Unimatrix being 'different' in her 'own little ways':

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix
I just got suspended from school for bashing the shit out of a bitch. She was slagging me off in the yard, and it's been happening for ages, so I just turned around and smacked her down to the ground with my school bag. Then I slapped her face while she was on the ground, then when she got up I tripped her up. Then I proceeded to pull her hair, then slap her in the face and breasts. Then I punched her in the face and busted her ugly big nose and cheek. Then I kicked her in her pussy. Everyone saw it. I know I shouldnt feel this way, but I feel a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix
I slagged off a bitch again. But Ive no sympathy. I'm sure my darlings, you've noticed the past while that I've turned over a new leaf and i am now a nice person. But this boy was TRYING to push all my buttons, calling me "the beast of lansing" and other rotten nicknames. So one day, I couldnt take anymore, so I clawed his face and punched his testicles and smacked his face. I felt so upset after it, I just started crying. Luckily two of my friends were there and comforted me and told me that he deserved it. I know I was wrong to do this, but i am demanding an apology from him as soon as i see him next.
She beat up a cat too. Just read her post history and you'll observe further evidence of her ridiculously violent temperament and psychotic mood swings.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
dabbadmc

For the newbies:

Click me

And me!

xxx
dabbadmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
Desdemona

Oh dear...
Maybe I'm wrong.
And it's not that I've not been paying attention, I wasn't here when Uni started to be hated..
Old 12-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #8
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Oh dear...
Maybe I'm wrong.
And it's not that I've not been paying attention, I wasn't here when Uni started to be hated..
We've hated Uni since she got here.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Xombie

I know somebody suggested this before, but I'm almost certain that Uni is getting a kick out of all of this behind her computer screen. Quit talking about her and she'll no longer have the satisfaction of being the center of attention.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #10
Desdemona

Xombie has a good point.
If you guys hate her so much, there's no point talking about her so much.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #11
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
I know somebody suggested this before, but I'm almost certain that Uni is getting a kick out of all of this behind her computer screen. Quit talking about her and she'll no longer have the satisfaction of being the center of attention.
I have said this about seventy thousand times, but people here are too stupid to listen, so Unimatrix stays and makes this thread, to which people who don't know her reply that she seems nice, which causes her to believe she has xxx dear love sweetie friends xxx, which belief makes her even more inclined to stay.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
Geoluhread

I've PM'd her, she IS nice when not provoked, and she didn't use the XXX things when talking with me...
Try being nice to her for a change.. ALL OF YOU
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 12-30-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
JCC

That's the problem with Unimatrix, everyone says "Oh, she's fine as long as you're not a meanie to her!", but she's so ridiculously oversensitive that we can't bothered treading on eggshells all the time.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #14
Geoluhread

The thing is, you keep provoking her. You say something bad, she says fuck you asshole, and you won't let it go.

And then everyone starts provoking her, just to see her cursing more. You make her do that..
She's only reacting.
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 12-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #15
Unimatrix 00

Geoluhread, darling, thank you so much. I am a nice person, and you and I both know that. These silly people are not worth the time. We should just laugh at them!

Its kinda funny how they only picked my worst posts. Theyd never dream of posting my poetry, my discussions on Folsom and my various threads praising members here. Silly ladies.

How are you anyway, Geo? x
Old 12-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
Elysiume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
The thing is, you keep provoking her. You say something bad, she says fuck you asshole, and you won't let it go.

And then everyone starts provoking her, just to see her cursing more. You make her do that..
She's only reacting.
She wasn't reacting (at least not rationally) when she resorted to (what sounds like pretty extreme) violence, then boasted about it. Is that really something such a kind and tolerant person would do? If you behave in such a disagreeable manner, you shouldn't be surprised when people start to dislike you, even if you haven't offended them personally.

"I am a citizen of the universe!"
- Porucík Servadac, Na Komete (1970)
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #17
Desdemona

You have a very good point, Elysiume.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #18
Unimatrix 00

Don't listen to her, Desdemona.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #19
Desdemona

I shall listen to whoever makes the most sense.
Personally, I don't have anything against Uni, because she's been nothing but lovely to me. You'll get your chance, no matter what people show me, because, after all, I hadn't joined when any of that happened. I wasn't there so I won't refer to it.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #20
Unimatrix 00

Aw thank you. Yeah, maybe in the past I have done some things that are a bit scary, but I dont do things like that as much now, and I'm only like that to assholes who attack me and my friendlings. Any of my friends will tell you I'm an absolute darling.

So how are you Jenny? x
Old 12-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #21
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
I shall listen to whoever makes the most sense.
Personally, I don't have anything against Uni, because she's been nothing but lovely to me. You'll get your chance, no matter what people show me, because, after all, I hadn't joined when any of that happened. I wasn't there so I won't refer to it.
If Desdemona wasn't there, it didn't count.
To know that if I killed a guy, videotaped it, and put it on youtube, Desdemona would still think I was swell is comforting. She wasn't there, so she won't refer to it. This goes for the Holocaust, too.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #22
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
friendlings
This is a neologism that a cave-dwelling goblin would use.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #23
Unimatrix 00

gothicusmaximus, please. You cannot compare my hot-headedness to the atrocities of hitler. I have never killed anybody and never plan to.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:02 PM   #24
gothicusmaximus

This is the internet. I can compare anything to Hitler if I want to.
Anyway, that's not what I was doing in this case, I was just illustrating the absurdity Desdemona's statement.

Given your track record, and professed failure to 'know right from wrong' at age thirteen, I'd say whether you actually end up murdering someone is about a 50/50 shot.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #25
Unimatrix 00

gothicusmaximus, you stand there all high and mightly, giving the illusion that you're intelligent, when in reality you're just a stupid boy who has no right, or even sufficient knowledge, to pass judgement on me.