Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #826
Ben Lahnger

Red hair isn't actually a turn off, but it rarely is a turn-on for me. Usually it only works as part of a certain package ... think Marcia Cross in Desperate Housewives or Nicole Kidman in To Die For. The same conditions do not apply to blondes or brunettes.

Freckles don't do a thing for me.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #827
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Red hair isn't actually a turn off, but it rarely is a turn-on for me. Usually it only works as part of a certain package ... think Marcia Cross in Desperate Housewives or Nicole Kidman in To Die For. The same conditions do not apply to blondes or brunettes.

Freckles don't do a thing for me.
Google for Christina Hendricks if you want to see the worlds sexiest redhead, with all the correct parts.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #828
Ben Lahnger

Yeah, I liked her fine in Firefly, but she doesn't meet my criteria.

BTW, according to IMDB: Although known as a redhead, Hendricks is a natural blonde having dyed her hair since she was 10 years old.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 06-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #829
Solumina

Eh she doesn't really do it for me, not really sure why, she is really quite pretty but I just don't find her sexy.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:40 AM   #830
Ben Lahnger

Oh, and Ms. Hendricks is considered to have legendary boobs, but whats that use of that if she won't do nude scenes? Meanwhile, Nicole Kidman frequently does her own nude scenes, declining to use body doubles.

I'm just saying.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 06-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #831
honeythorn

Speaking of redheads...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xt_AE90Ojc

Grossly exaggerated though she is and obviously a cartoon, what girl didn't want to be like Jessica Rabbit at one point? I did
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #832
Ben Lahnger

LOL! You wish you could get away with that "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way" line!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 06-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #833
honeythorn

Haha! I would never get away with it >.<
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #834
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine View Post
Google for Christina Hendricks if you want to see the worlds sexiest redhead, with all the correct parts.
When I look at her, I can almost, sorta understand why people sometimes risk everything they have to get their itch scratched right.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #835
Ben Lahnger

I had a girlfriend once that told me right after the first time we slept together that if she ever caught me wearing women's underwear she would drop me like a hot rock. It was kinda funny, because she was definitely bi ... but I got that she wanted her man to be manly. (Also, she had worked in phone sex for years and was sick of the guys who called in wanting her to play dominatrix and supervise their forced feminization.)

I told her no worries of that ... that the worst thing that might happen would be if we were separated for a few days because of business and she left me a pair of her silk panties, I might use them for stoke material while I though of her. But I never did ask her if she had occasion to break up with a guy over that issue.

I'm still friends with her. I think I'll ask the next time I talk to her.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #836
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I had a girlfriend once that told me right after the first time we slept together that if she ever caught me wearing women's underwear she would drop me like a hot rock. It was kinda funny, because she was definitely bi ... but I got that she wanted her man to be manly. (Also, she had worked in phone sex for years and was sick of the guys who called in wanting her to play dominatrix and supervise their forced feminization.)

I told her no worries of that ... that the worst thing that might happen would be if we were separated for a few days because of business and she left me a pair of her silk panties, I might use them for stoke material while I though of her. But I never did ask her if she had occasion to break up with a guy over that issue.

I'm still friends with her. I think I'll ask the next time I talk to her.
Totally agree with your ex on this one. I remember at the start of my relationship with my boyfriend, I asked him what he was into, sexually and he said 'Pretty much everything, but I'm not down with anything going up my ass' and this made me a happy camper

If he asked to wear my underwear I would be horribly turned off...
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #837
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Sexual quirks? Personally, I have a thing for faeries (the female kind). Google for "Tinkerbell"; hubba hubba...
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #838
Jochon

My girlfriend gets me pretty turned on I gotta say, she's just so cute and innocent ^^
Jochon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:40 PM   #839
Solumina

And your point is...what exactly? I mean it would be really unfortunate if your girlfriend couldn't turn you on, that's like saying my jacket keeps me warm.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #840
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
And your point is...what exactly? I mean it would be really unfortunate if your girlfriend couldn't turn you on, that's like saying my jacket keeps me warm.
Haha, this made me laugh, nice.
I think the whole 'cute and innocent' card is nice to a point. I hate these girls that talk to guys in a baby voice, so to seem cute and innocent. Wrecks my head!
Although from time to time I am gulity of it with my boyfriend, but thats literally only from time to time, maybe once a month without realising it.

Also, sometimes when we are getting physical, I act all innocent and pretend I dont know what is in his pants and ask him what its for and stuff, this brings on some role play and can get very sexy and sometimes rough. So I guess it can be a turn on...
Old 06-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #841
Jochon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Haha, this made me laugh, nice.
I think the whole 'cute and innocent' card is nice to a point. I hate these girls that talk to guys in a baby voice, so to seem cute and innocent. Wrecks my head!
Although from time to time I am gulity of it with my boyfriend, but thats literally only from time to time, maybe once a month without realising it.

Also, sometimes when we are getting physical, I act all innocent and pretend I dont know what is in his pants and ask him what its for and stuff, this brings on some role play and can get very sexy and sometimes rough. So I guess it can be a turn on...
God, no!

Baby voices are like acid to my ears.

I meant that she looks adorable, even when she's angry.

I can't help but laugh alittle when she get's pissed off at me for doing something stupid ^^
Jochon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #842
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
God, no!

Baby voices are like acid to my ears.

I meant that she looks adorable, even when she's angry.

I can't help but laugh alittle when she get's pissed off at me for doing something stupid ^^
my boyfriend just doesnt yell at me, ever. And that can get annoying, 'cause I will be yelling at him and he just stares at me, gets me so frustrated, but he even admited hes just waiting for me to stop so we can have angry sex. Not cool..
Old 07-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #843
Saya

Thats a big deal breaker for me, if someone can't take me seriously when I'm angry. I'm rarely angry, so when I am its usually over something thats a big deal.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #844
Solumina

I really hate guys that think its "cute" when I get mad. It will not get you hate sex and it will not get you makeup sex, in fact it will very much hurt your chances of ever getting to have sex with me again.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #845
Ben Lahnger

Yeah, if a woman has a reasonable reason to be angry (and we ALL have, from time to time, reasonable reasons ... some more often because of their mates/partners) and a guy doesn't take her seriously, that's just certain to make her more angry.

That whole "thinking it's cute" thing has always rubbed me the wrong way. every time I witness it I think "How would the man feel if he was righteously angry about something and that was the response he got from someone else?" He'd be pissed. Why doesn't he get that she's going to feel the same?

Ladies, the first time you encounter that with a man I recommend wiping the smirk of his face with a comment like, "If you ever say such a goddamn condescending thing to me again I will make sure you never have sex again in this lifetime."

That may not seem sensible to some people here, but I guarantee it will cure him of thinking you're being cute.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 07-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #846
Apathy's_Child

I genuinely cannot understand finding a hopping mad girl "cute". If I'm arguing with my girl, I'm either all up in that shit with my righteous indignation, or if I'm at fault and know it then I'm just hoping she'll stop being mad at me soon (nothing worse than being screwed at when you know you deserve it...... only option is to ride that shit out and accept it). In the case of the latter, telling her she looked "cute" would be pretty much signing my own death warrant. And quite rightly, I guess - if someone has a legitimate grievance, pulling that shit is essentially laughing in their face.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #847
TheFeatheredÆtheling

I can understand how certain women could be considered "cute" when they're mad. However, only a complete buffoon would actually admit this - Wait a minute... Dammit!

Seriously though, it should be obvious to even the most socially-handicapped individual that telling a woman that she looks cute when she's genuinely upset is the most rude and unproductive thing he could do in that situation. I can think of two types of fellows who would actually do this:

1.) A complete idiot might tell a woman that she is cute at such a time in an attempt to distract her from the issue at hand. Of course, most women will simply think to themselves at that point, "does he really believe that he can distract me from what I'm trying to say by using such a pedantic appeal to my vanity? Does he really think that I'm that simple-minded?" -And then, she'll get MUCH more angry. Obviously, this child-psychology kind of approach won't work on most women. HOWEVER, I imagine that it might actually work on one of the extremely vain ones. I can see it now:

her: "I CANNOT Believe that you spent all of our rent money on gambling and prostitutes!"
him: "Damn! You are so hot when you're angry!"
her: "Really? I just got a new haircut, bought a new pair of shoes, etc, etc, etc...."

But I'm getting embarrassingly distracted; let's return to the other type:

2.) An insensitive, self-centred churl might say this just to get a rise out of a woman who he doesn't really give a damn about. Perhaps it's a power issue. A translation might be, "Your opinion means so little to anyone that you should just shut up; you're simply something to look at for my enjoyment". I pity any woman who stays with a man who treats her in such a disparaging, cruel, and ungentlemanly manner.

I can't imagine how annoyed I'd feel if someone *who I actually cared for, mind you* refused to take me seriously. Luckily, most of my friends are not complete bastards. I've heard that there are numerous ways to show kindness/affection in a relationship. Each person has his own unquie desires in a relationship. For me, respect is undeniably the most important. I'm not talking about respect in regards to some kind of "equality" ideal or as a formal set of rules/etiquette. Respect to me is simply behaving in such a way that shows another person that you consider him valuable and appreciated. It's very simple. On the other hand, this post is in so many ways the most chaotic, schizophrenic thing I've posted on gnet yet. Angelic's posts must be having an effect on me. ~Just kidding, man; you're cool.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #848
Saya

Nah, it was a good post. What it boils down to is that its rude and infantilizing.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #849
Angelic Dissonance

@Aetheling--You just made my day!

I would never tell my girl that she looked good angry--at least while she WAS angry. I would say(after the peaceful resolution):

"You know, I hate it when you're angry.... but you are SO beautiful when you're mad... but then again, you ALWAYS are," (But all that fiery passion, it sets it off.)

To which she always replies one of these ways:

"Aww... *blush*No I'm not," or

"Aww... *blush*Thank you! You're so sweet," which I deny.

I REALLY hate how little confidence she has in herself--I constantly try to bolster it. She's not being modest--she just has a generally low opinion of herself, where I have a high one. Her parents put her down her whole life--but I've got no problem spending the rest of mine putting her up. She deserves it.

So, it REALLY catches me off guard when her eyes dilate and turn green... She's a whole Altered Beast, of sorts, when this happens. It makes me happy to see her act with power and confidence--and it's ....PRETTY exciting, too...

She's so freakin' unpredictable that way, too--we'll be in the most akward location possible, and then-- *she slowly scratches my chest* And I'm like, "Oh Shit!!"--

And then suddenly, we're in the dirt, on a bush-covered hill or in the woods, or God-knows-where...

So whenever I hear her say something like, "I look awful today," "I'm so fat"(she's not), "I wish I could lose [x-amount]", etc., I always remind her of EXACTLY how hot she is. She says, "I don't know, sometimes I look in the mirror and I think I look pretty, and then sometimes I think I look so ugly." I tell her she must need glasses-- 'cuz last time I checked, her hots almost put me in the hospital! *Cardiac arrest*

Quirk? She's got these shoes... I told her one time, "Leave them on...." Rawr.

Oh--and she's into role-play. Not normal, wholesome role-play--'I am The Dragon Princess, and you must slay my guardian dragon' role-play. And other things, which I'll not discuss here....

She watches too much anime, to be sure.
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #850
Ben Lahnger

Sooooooo .......

Why is it that chicks look so hot in vinyl but it's so damned uncomfortable to actually do anything in?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,