Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-04-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
twisted_illusions

Thoughts on gay marriage?

So im writing this report on homosexuals, and im to the part on gay marriage and adopting children and I so, whats your veiws on it? Do you think that they should be allowed to get married and should they be allowed to adopt children?

Have any of you heard of Matthew Shepard?
twisted_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:39 PM   #2
spoonjigglesatan

yes, of course gay persons should be allowed to get married and adopt children. why not?
spoonjigglesatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:43 PM   #3
FenrisQueen

twisted, there is already a thread on gay marriage, but I will still give you my views.

As I am bi, I believe that gays should be able to marry their partners. They should also be allowed to adopt children, because children are a precious gift and there are thousands in orphanages all over the world.

I know who matthew shepard is. I am actually crying now as i remember what happened to him. Ignorance is a terrible thing, and those homophobic motherfuckers should not be allowed to live. I say we take them curbing and give them the chair after every gay person in America has spit in their faces. Have you heard about www.godhatesfags.com ? It's a despicable website, run, by of all things, a church. They even have a little picture of Matthew shepard with the number of days he's been "burning in hell" under it. It also has scriptures, mostly from liviticus, stating things about the uncleanliness of homosexuality, or other such rot.

People suck.

I'm just a little pissed right now.

Not completely because of what happened to Mr. Shepard, but today a boy i have been assigned to sit next to called one of my best friends a ******, just because he wears demonia boots and wears makeup.

oh ,and by the way,
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
twisted_illusions

I think they should be able to, It's the government that thinks otherwise. I don't see the big deal in why they can't. Then again I don't consider my seld Christian and they have some problems with homosexuals...
Old 01-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #5
twisted_illusions

My first post was before I read yours, *hugs* I didn't mean to make you cry, but I to cried last night when I was adding stuff about him in my report. I hate people, how could some one do that to someone else because they were homosexual? My best friend is homosexual and I love him to death. If any one ever hurt him... .. oh i would be bad...If i lost him I would have nothing, so who knows what I would do. People will do some crazy things when they have nothing to lose.

I've never heard of that website.

And, that kid that sits next to you should be slaped.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:58 PM   #6
FenrisQueen

::hugs back:: it's ok. I cry easily. tell you what. Anyone tries to hurt your friend, we'll gang up on their skinny ass!! And i did feel like slapping him, but I already have a cut beneath my lip from fighting and i promised my mom I would behave myself. I did trip him though.

The ugly wigger bastard. :shock: :twisted:
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 01-04-2005, 04:05 PM   #7
twisted_illusions

HEH, If some one hurt my friend he would have a big problem, a lot of people like him... Wiggers are even worse, my school is over run with them. They are fun to mess with tho...

That pic that you posted is adorable.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:13 PM   #8
FenrisQueen

I think wiggers are funny. they just act so stupid sometimes...heehee

Innit it though? I have a ton of pics, I'll pm you my sn if you have aol, and i'll give you some more I got.

there are tons of sites you can get them off.

that one was those guys of the used, apparently they make out on stage all the time...
Old 01-04-2005, 04:24 PM   #9
twisted_illusions

Ya i got AOL Moonlit Tears666
Old 01-04-2005, 04:33 PM   #10
mlwlildevil

ooh!! oooh! I want your screenname fenris!!!
mlwlildevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 05:02 PM   #11
FenrisQueen

K...SwordofFenris im me anytime...
Old 01-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #12
.BatteryPoison.

Mmmm... it's a little unfair to say "the government doesn't want gay marriage." "The majority of the government?" Yes. "The (whole) government?" No.

There are many government officals who make up the government that support it. Dick Cheney, Vice President of the United States of America, supports gay marriage ("Freedom means freedom for everyone"). Several congressmen, such as John Lewis and Barney Frank (who's gay, himself), support gay marriage. There are many governors who also support the issue, such as (of all people) Jesse Ventura. So it's not like the entire government is all on the same boat when it comes to this issue.

Sorry, it's just that statements like that make it sound like there's no one in the government fighting for gay marriage when there are.

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
.BatteryPoison. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:08 PM   #13
winged_dreams

I am for gay marriage and for allowing gay people to adopt children. I don't see why anyone has a right to deny a person happiness. I would go into more detail but I did that when I wrote an essay about gay marriage for my English class.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:33 PM   #14
DCreep

I personally don't have a problem with it.
But don't you think calling someone a wigger is just
as ignorant as calling someone a faggott. If your goin
to get bent out of shape because someone is prejudging
or hurling around insults maybe it's a good idea not to
be hurling them around yourself or simply don't complain
about someone else doing it.
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:04 AM   #15
WolfMoon

Pro gay marriage

Pro adoption by gays

I think most gay couples would be a hell of a lot more stable than some straight couples I see having children.But that's just my opinion.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:06 PM   #16
spoonjigglesatan

i just checked out that website FenrisQueen mentioned, and that is some wicked twisted shit. puts the god in gothic. do these people really believe in that stuff? and why oh why are they so concerned about what goes on between their neighbors' sheets? christians are spooky.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:18 PM   #17
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonjigglesatan
christians are spooky.
As is your generalization of Christians.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:30 PM   #18
spoonjigglesatan

you're right! christians, like my generalization, are spooky. but what about the other sentences in my paragraph? do you think those sentences are spooky like christians too?
Old 01-05-2005, 12:33 PM   #19
FenrisQueen

Dcreep, The only reason Im using the word wigger is because that is how the kid describes himself. I dont particularly like the word, but he uses it all the time and doesnt find it offensive..
Old 01-05-2005, 12:36 PM   #20
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonjigglesatan
do you think those sentences are spooky like christians too?
I think I should go back and look into bexxle's views on homosexuality.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:42 PM   #21
FenrisQueen

no need to get nasty, al.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:49 PM   #22
spoonjigglesatan

i sure have learned a lot from all this.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:02 PM   #23
AlKilyu

Making a crack like "christians are spooky" is just as ignorant as "all fags are going to hell".

I am preparing for oWnag3...
Old 01-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #24
spoonjigglesatan

i will modify my generalization
- a lot of christians i know are spooky - (plus a little mean).
nothing ignorant about that, and don't you think "all fags are going to hell" is a bit more acerbic and hateful than "christians are spooky"?
ps - do you have any crack?
Old 01-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #25
AlKilyu

No pepito, I threw it out along with your SHIFT key.