Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 04-01-2006, 10:49 PM   #1
deadeyes

A New Seller on Ebay Catering to the Goth/Vampiric Community

Well this post is not to plug myself or any of my websites or anything I am selling. It is, however, to let all of you know about an awesome new seller just getting started on Ebay who is going to be catering to the goth/vampiric community. He also is a practicing vamp (and is the inspiration for all of my vamp-related poetry). v--v

His Ebay seller ID is bastionsofthedragon and the link below will take you to his auction page. His speciality is making coffin items....especially coffin clocks. They are just beautiful. The coffin sconces are also awesome. He will be adding more as time goes on. Please keep a lookout for his upcoming auctions. Thanks.

Here is bastionsofthedragon's Ebay auction link...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...onsofthedragon

P.S.
He sometimes will sell items directly to someone that is interested. So if you don't have an Ebay account and see something you like just contact me and I will see if he has it for sale off of Ebay as well.
deadeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 12:54 AM   #2
nanalyly

eBay has a directory of stores where you can browse and search for specific types of sellers. You can access the directory by clicking on the contexto link at the top of the eBay homepage.
nanalyly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:39 PM   #3
emeliasanford

eBay provides a platform for individuals and businesses to buy and sell products Candy Crush online. Users can browse through millions of items across various categories such as fashion, tech, car parts, trading cards, and more.
emeliasanford is offline   Reply With Quote