Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-28-2005, 08:59 PM   #601
Granny-like_the_apple

Apparantly none, if I'm any indication.

How much of sarah's sluttiness is coming out of her being high and how much is just because she's a slut?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 09:02 PM   #602
WolfMoon

I think she's just a slut.

But she likes to give so she's the good kind.

How much money would someone have to pay you to feel their labor pains?You wouldn't hae the baby, just the pain.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 09:23 PM   #603
Disfunction

Depends on if I love them or if rather than payment, I can exchange them the testicular pain I suffered pre/post-op.

If someone kept following you around and imitating you at every turn, hanging out with your friends, idolizing you in front of you, and talking shit about you behind your back, what would you do if you walked in on one of the sessions you weren't generally privy to?

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 09:41 PM   #604
AlKilyu

I had that happen Dis, eeverything from my colonge to the way I walked and talked and even dressed (my ex said he had my walk down, I didn't know I had one) but there was no shit talking.

In that case I'd say (in front of other people) "You can have your money back, I don't want to get paid to make you cool like me anymore!" then kick him in the neck.

What would you rather have as your last meal: flavoured coffee or McWhoppers?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:29 PM   #605
TeapotScar

I hate coffee, so McWhoppers. I've never had one before, but they can't be that bad? Or can they? ...Can I skip my last meal?

How much would somebody have to pay you to get you to lick the floor of a public place, like a cafeteria or something?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:38 PM   #606
Disfunction

Definitely more than 5 dollars... especially in the winter time.

If a malicious gang of circus clowns tracked you down and begged you to join their street gang to fight the silently rising power of the Mime Empire, what would you do? (The gang provides dental)

Old 01-28-2005, 11:48 PM   #607
TeapotScar

Dental?? How could I say no!

Are people more like puzzle pieces or dead dogs?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-29-2005, 05:04 AM   #608
edible_eye

puzzle pieces, with frequently changing nooks and crannies so that at any given time, any one person can fit nicely alongside another.

if you met smeone with grapes for eyes, corn for teeth and bread dough for skin - would you eat him?
Old 01-29-2005, 05:23 AM   #609
edible_eye

by the way, i was never repulsed by the lack of questions - i just wanted to post a pic of someone puking.

like this...

Old 01-29-2005, 09:34 AM   #610
FenrisQueen

Edible, you sicko, I'm trying to eat my lunch!

Well, actually, that made me a little hungrier...
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 11:48 AM   #611
Deadhymn

whos a sicko now?

vomit makes you hungry? bleh...
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 11:48 AM   #612
TeapotScar

If everybody else was eating him, I might have a grape. I don't think the other things would go together, though.

If you forgot your mother's name, and you couldn't call her mom, mother, etc., what would you call her?

Old 01-29-2005, 12:03 PM   #613
edible_eye

a year and a half ago, i'd have called her cunt. now, i'd probably smile and call her lady.

we've made progress.

how many pieces of paper do you think it would take to effectively block your intestine? once it was blocked, how long do you think it would be before you started puking up your shit?
Old 01-29-2005, 12:27 PM   #614
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Definitely more than 5 dollars... especially in the winter time.
HAH

Old 01-29-2005, 12:34 PM   #615
Granny-like_the_apple

And for the question part of this thread... (topic? we have topics?) I say 20 sheets could do the trick, and I hope it's going to make me start puking up my own poop soon, because I need to go make a snowman.

Is it a) hilarious, or b) cruel, to push an old lady face down into the snow? Bonus points if you say "can't it be both?"

Old 01-29-2005, 12:36 PM   #616
Disfunction

Let's find out... *starts eating paper*

But in seriousness, it would depend on the paper, but I'll assume standard xerox paper... I'd say that a good thirty to forty sheets should probably do a good enough job.. and I'd give it about a week before the shit came out the wrong hole...

If a rabbit tried to steal a box of Trix cereal from you, what would you do?

Old 01-29-2005, 01:30 PM   #617
edible_eye

granny -
a.) it's hilarious. i laughed just reading the question, picturing those baggy lederhosen in the air.

dis -
i'd put bullets in its eyes and say, "silly rabbit, trix are for kids." then, i'd mail the dead, eyeless rabbit to ice.

if you were asleep and kept hearing, "wake up... wake up... wake up... " and you woke up to find that another head had grown out of your neck and it smiled at you and said, "hi" - how would you handle it?
Old 01-29-2005, 01:57 PM   #618
WolfMoon

I would chop it off.This body ain't big enough for two!

If I gave you five bucks, would you watch my chilluns?
Old 01-29-2005, 02:07 PM   #619
Granny-like_the_apple

Sure, I'd watch them. Of course, I wouldn't care what they did, so I would watch them while they burned down the house or solicited a hooker or something. Kids these days...

If all of the stop signs in America were dumped in front of Martha Stewart, what would she make out of them?

Old 01-29-2005, 02:15 PM   #620
WolfMoon

A doilie!

If you got bit by someone's dog, would you try to get it put to sleep?
Old 01-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #621
edible_eye

try? i'd snap its fuckin' neck.

if i gave you a million dollars, would you eat whatever bloody mess i pulled out of my nose?
Old 01-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #622
WolfMoon

Hell no!!!

What's with all the gross postage in this thread?

:x
Old 01-29-2005, 08:18 PM   #623
Disfunction

Some of us weren't fortunate enough to have been raised in Canada (alright, I'll stop saying stuff like that now... maybe.... let's hope it doesn't have the staying power of those "your mom" insults).

If someone on deathrow escaped prison and somehow managed to make it all the way to your house, and they told you they were innocent, providing and quasi-believable story about their innocence and offered you one million dollars to help them escape to a country that didn't support the death penalty, what would you do? (They actually have, and will give, the money)

Old 01-29-2005, 08:42 PM   #624
AlKilyu

I'd go along with him...as long as he was out of this country...then I'd call up the family of the victim that got him there and tell them only where I left him. Let them decide.

Aliens need to take me, AlKilyu, away to their planet so that it can have the coolness we enjoy here on Earth, but before they do they require that I mate with one gothic.net member to keep balance and order. Who here would you choose Al to mate with to create an offspring most like him/me?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 09:19 PM   #625
ice

Capt. Sternn....

:lol:

Will Al kill me for this?

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote