Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 06:05 PM   #3151
Tall One In Black

B&D is bondage and domination.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:09 PM   #3152
rockandrose

mmmm....bondage and domination is can be good at times!
Old 11-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #3153
NyQuil of Doom

Ah good, we're not talking about wrestlers any more... never got into that much myself.

I could probably get into B&D a little though... depends on how hardcore things got, heh.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:32 PM   #3154
rockandrose

I like the look of whips but not so much being whipped! But, my heart bleeds for headcuffs and where how can you possibly forget the ropes?I actually like a bit of aggressiveness here and there.

Aside form the b&d, I love wild toger roaring hungry sex thats pulls every bit of sweat out of you.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:55 PM   #3155
The Minister Saint-Fond

I completely agree that repetative sex is very, very boring. I tend to take a lot of cues from my partner(s) but I tend to think that this is because, as far as I'm concerned, the hottest thing is making somebody totally lose it.

Since we're sharing...

In general, though, I tend to be rather reserved... I'd really like to lose myself in things, but it's very difficult for me to do. In the interest of random honesty, out of all the people that I've been with, I could actually coulnt the number of people I've been able to "finish" with on one hand. (No doubt the same hand I use to "finish" later... tee hee).

If I had to choose what does it for me, I would have to use the words "wet" and "nasty". The best thing about multi-partner extravaganzas is the feeling of flesh touching you everywhere while you're going to town... And the fact that you can still make out with someone, no matter what position you choose.

I'm probably a little too orally fixated, though I'm almost as good with my hands. As for coitous... As amusing as a "Chinese Basket" can be, has there ever really been an improvement on good old-fashioned doggy-style? Perhaps the more horizontal version, but there are geometrical issues with that and it's not as reliable.

Missionary is wrong and should be destroyed.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:12 PM   #3156
rockandrose

I had my share of some of the most fucking off the planet sex that I have ever experienced.

I don't mind getting dirty as sex isn't meant to be all nice and clean as in having sex in the park or in the bush. BUT, I do stress that personal hygiene is important as I get turned off instantly, and I'm not afraid to let my hormones suffer in pain and withdraw from a possibly gross experience.

"Playing of the cello" position is good if done correctly...its hard to explain.

Old 11-13-2005, 07:14 PM   #3157
rockandrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Minister Saint-Fond
I'm probably a little too orally fixated, though I'm almost as good with my hands.
OH MY....GOODNESS!
Old 11-13-2005, 08:17 PM   #3158
ohthefuckwell

meh.

it's times like this that i miss maimy, wolfie, jade, akhira, as, ravena, tak, perfectly_flawed, retro, hulaboy....
Old 11-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #3159
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
i know a lot of you probably don't care but, eddie guerrero is dead and that makes me kinda sad.
That broke my heart. He cleaned up and became one of the biggest draws in WWE, he even had his own....man...now I am sad. I got to see him wrestle live at least but still...

Old 11-13-2005, 09:12 PM   #3160
ohthefuckwell

yeah. it's always sad when people get clean & sober and decide to turn their lives around, then BAM! something happens and they're gone.

sam kinison....

stevie ray vaughan....

there's plenty more, but that's all i can come up with at the moment because my brain is tired, since i was up until THREE O'FRIGGIN'CLOCK!
Old 11-13-2005, 09:24 PM   #3161
NyQuil of Doom

This is pretty much unrelated to the other randomness, but it's random, so it fits, heh.

There was just a commercial on TV... for some law firm, that said "If you or a loved one has suffered heart attack, stroke, or death..."

I always want to call them and tell them I died and ask if I can sue someone about it.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:45 PM   #3162
edible_eye

So, he was walking down a familiar corridor, ready to open the same door he'd opened thousands of times before when he realized, hey - what's behind that door isn't giving me the zing it used to.

He opened it anyway, hoping for the best, realizing again that the landscape had changed - probably to an irreversible degree. Some of what he saw was still pleasureable - most of it was not. How had so much of what existed behind that door been obliterated in so little time? It didn't make sense - but let's face it, neither do things like wading into the water, hoping to shake off the heat and exiting to find leeches firmly attached across your canvas of flesh. Sometimes, things just don't go as planned and sometimes, the things you believe are solid prove to be more maleable than you might have wanted to believe. That's life, fully unpredictable and wholly frustrating.

If he still smoked, he might have lit a cigarette while he pondered the familiar door and whether or not he should leave it closed for a while. He tilted the half-full glass to his lips instead, relishing the slight swimmy feeling it brought him. Was it the swimmy feeling talking, he wondered and shook his head. Nah. All this was just a too-long-procrastinated exit because he didn't want to admit his pleasure had been fouled. Maybe he'd try out a new door for a little while or abandon the world of corridors and doors altogether, turning instead to the dusty form of pen and paper, an adventure medium he'd not grappled with seriously for more than a year.

So many good people. People who'd helped him to laugh and cry and think.

And so many fucktards.

He turned and looked at the door from the inside, smiling when his eyes found the "Thanks For Playing" placard firmly attached to the rear. It was difficult to take that first step, walking away from something he'd not only grown used to - but actually cherished, in a way - the same way an alcoholic cherishes that first drink, or a love-starved recluse cherishes the pretty woman who never fails to say hello when they per chance cross paths while taking out the trash.

His foot lifted nevertheless and he started back toward the door he'd entered so many times before.

Yeah. He decided he'd visit the door again, most likely, at some point, somewhere down the line but for now, opening that door just wasn't doing for him what it once was. Not any longer. He raised his hand to whomever might be behind him, someone he might have grown to care about as much as the internet allowed anyway. He hoped that whomever saw it would know how he felt about him or her, one way or another - because that's what was important when all was said and done.

And with that, he exited, not looking back, closing the door firmly until a later time, should it ever come...

Old 11-13-2005, 09:49 PM   #3163
ohthefuckwell

uhhhhh....

that better not mean what it sounds like it means.

blah.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:52 PM   #3164
Demonista_Ravenesque

Demonista's piece of randomness today?: Falling asleep during the Maths Exam...And knowing that she failed miserably ^_^

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-13-2005, 09:54 PM   #3165
NyQuil of Doom

It probably does mean what it sounds like it means, which royally sucks.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:19 PM   #3166
tenet_2012

What, e_e?

That does royally suck.

--Geisha
Old 11-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #3167
Demonista_Ravenesque

E_E always has the most interesting Random/Rant posts....He really does

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-13-2005, 10:30 PM   #3168
AlKilyu

Now I am heartbroken.

Mix one part real-life bad news with two parts internet bad news...fuck that he's like a brother to me and if you had a pie chart as to why I stuck around here during some shitty times he'd have the biggest piece.

edible is THE best thing ever to happen to gnet, PERIOD, and I'll decimate anyone who tries to say different.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:51 PM   #3169
tenet_2012

I am bummed.

--Geisha
Old 11-13-2005, 11:44 PM   #3170
winged_dreams

I love my new light purple fuzzy scarf. I have a tendency to rub it against my face. It's so soft! ^^

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 11-13-2005, 11:52 PM   #3171
rockandrose

At one stage, I was practically obsessed with collecting scarves and most of them I don't wear till this day.

My favourite scarf is a plain red one.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:53 PM   #3172
winged_dreams

Scarves are awesome. I would knit so many and will whenever I learn how to knit.

Old 11-14-2005, 12:06 AM   #3173
TheKorovaMilkbar

.....Suck. How very depressing.

I'm going to have a drink and the toast is to you, E_E. I'm very serious.

There will never be any replacement. *sits in silence pondering this great loss*
Old 11-14-2005, 12:07 AM   #3174
winged_dreams

*pokes Korova* Did you know that our wonderful jane13 had that avvie at one point?

Old 11-14-2005, 12:10 AM   #3175
TheKorovaMilkbar

Yes, she told me when I first came on. I asked Al for it recently.