Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #22726
Pantherlette086

I saw three jokers as well. There was also a Two-Face, which looked really good!
Old 11-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #22727
Saya

Man I know I said screech was awful last night but now I want to drink it again XD
Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #22728
Godslayer Jillian

I just fell in love.
I found a ska punk version of the Ghostbusters song!!!!!!!!!!!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #22729
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I just fell in love.
I found a ska punk version of the Ghostbusters song!!!!!!!!!!!
LINK ME DAMN YOU!
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Old 11-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #22730
Godslayer Jillian

They say it's actually pretty easy. That song fits perfectly with ska, so a lot of bands cover it.
Just type ghostbusters punk cover in Soulseek.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:11 AM   #22731
Joker_in_the_Pack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPsK...eature=related suck it biatch!
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Old 11-02-2008, 05:45 AM   #22732
Man In Room 5

A guy I worked with about 3 years ago was arrested for murdering his pregnant sister-in-law this week. I hardly knew him tho so I can't make any clever comments either against him or in his defense.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...9702975271.txt
Old 11-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #22733
honeythorn

Back now. I'm bloody knackered. Whitby is fun though. SLUT! JONNY SLUT! Aaaaaagh. He drank half the cherry brandy in my hipflask. He's well into his forties but oh I SOOO would. He is verrry naaaice, we spent about 10-15 mins talking to him He signed my shoulder !! As did the rest of Specimen, all down my arm. I was going to have them tattooed on but some of the signatures washed off in the shower I took pictures beforehand though so it's ok .

Specimen were amazing quite frankly, Oliie got up on the speakers and was generally fab, Christian Death weren't bad, Voltaire was hilarious, Resurex also not bad, Beauty of Gemina....mmf so-so I'd say, and Wayne Hussey was also very very good ( I have video!!! )

I was like a canned sardine at the steampunk meetup ( and therefore will arrive early next time ) and was forcibly hugged by a rogue gentleman! <_<

And of course at the Spa Bete Noir, Delkeatre ( and her terribly enthusiastic pal Maisey , when I say enthusiastic I really do mean enthusiastic ) and myself generally hung about and had drinks and watched bands ect . Good stuff.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #22734
Xombie

Where's badteccy been?
Old 11-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #22735
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
She was on myspace the day before Halloween. Hope she is ok.

Old 11-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #22736
Duane

My first day of work was awesome. Totally beats out any day I had working at Smith's
Old 11-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #22737
maggot

What's up, guys? It's your old friend Magz. Just dropping by to say hi and ask what's going on these days. Oh, and here, have a picture to remember me by: http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...34840_7578.jpg

Why not have two? :P
http://iampix.bmezine.com/2/r/oi8bzp/84xamt-p.png

All my old buddies from G.Net should hit me up on facebook. You should already know it, but in case you forgot, my real name is Skyler Westebbe
Old 11-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #22738
Jaye Jang

Thanks Joker. Loved that. Makes me want to watch Ghostbusters again.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #22739
Geoluhread

I might be getting glasses tomorrow.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 11-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #22740
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
I might be getting glasses tomorrow.
You know whats weird? When I took a look at the picture you posted I thought "She would look nice with glasses".
Old 11-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #22741
Geoluhread

Really?!!
I think i suck with glasses...

My right eye has a slight problem with it so doctors said that no need for glasses unless you get headaches...
When college started i started getting headaches
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 11-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #22742
LiUsAiDh

If you get the right style for your face, they'll look great!

I always wanted glasses, I'd probably hate them if I ever ended up with them, though.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 11-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #22743
Saya

You'll look fine. Do you get to pick out the style of the glasses?
Old 11-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #22744
Geoluhread

Sure i do... But there isn't a big variety... And some cool ones are really expensive...
I'm gonna be checking in more than one optical-thing place
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 11-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #22745
Saya

I'd suggest getting a smaller frame, don't get any big and round frames.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #22746
Geoluhread

I like those rectangular-small-shaped ones that have a thick frame (not lense)...
Urgh... I'll see tomorrow
And now that i got my hi5 running and uploading, i'll post some photos
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 11-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #22747
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
I like those rectangular-small-shaped ones that have a thick frame (not lense)...
Those were exactly the kind I was thinking you'd look good in, I hope you can get some nice ones.

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 11-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #22748
Geoluhread

Thanks Liusaidh
I hope that those frames are still in that place i've seen them. I tried them on once and i looked like a total nerd... Hehe

The saw 4 movie isn't as good as the second one... It's just more... Umm... bloody...!!
The second one emphasises on the story and the message (which i love)
I'm disappointed
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 11-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #22749
LiUsAiDh

Those frames (over here at least) are in basically all opticians now, I don't think you should have too much trouble finding a nice pair.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #22750
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
What's up, guys? It's your old friend Magz. Just dropping by to say hi and ask what's going on these days. Oh, and here, have a picture to remember me by: http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...34840_7578.jpg

Why not have two? :P
http://iampix.bmezine.com/2/r/oi8bzp/84xamt-p.png

All my old buddies from G.Net should hit me up on facebook. You should already know it, but in case you forgot, my real name is Skyler Westebbe
MAGGOT!
:tackles:
How in the HELL are ya man?
And have you seen Edible Eye lately?
How are things on the East coast?

Closed Thread