Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Numberless

Nuberless Intro

A friend suggested I come here as there is apparently intelligent life on the internet after all. This friend will remain nameless as requested. I am not goth but I do enjoy gothic culture and i am not here to be a troll, I would like the occasional coveted intelligent conversation with people. That being said onward to the questions...this ought to be amusing...

-My hobbies include biking, video games and just being my lazy self.
-I am from Nova Scotia Canada
-I don't read much
-My favourite films....I will leave that out of the goth site lol
-I have no plans to get married also who would be footing that bill?
-For music I would want played at my funeral...I wouldn't care because I would be dead.
-How I would want to die is after having lived a long fulfilling life-sorry for killing the buzz there
-As for the type of casket I would want, is a plasma screen tv an option?
-My "favourite outfit"? Jeans and a t-shirt is pretty well all I wear
-The thing I miss the most about being a kid is the lack of responsibility and expectations.
-My favourite band is Rise Against (I haven't listened to very much new music in a while so they could suck now for all I know.)
-I have a grade 12 high school education, I know hold your applause no need to cheer too loud.
-The reason why I joined is to hopefully find intelligent people to talk to as people such as that are very rare.
Numberless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Versus

You might try lurking a little more (or at all) before you post again. You pretty much look like a total twat when you say that you're not sure the people here are smart enough to talk to.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
MissCheyenne

Um, riiiiiiight. Ok, so intelligent people are hard to find? Ok, sure, you are a special, super intelligent snowflake and none of us can hold a candle to your superior intellect. Imma just go weep in the corner for not being smart enough to talk to

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #4
Numberless

I didn't mean it like that but okay, what I meant was that there are a lot or trolls and dumbasses out there, but you know what maybe i'll go "lurk" somewhere else. Have a nice day and next time you talk to someone a simple how are you? or have a nice day goes a long way. Also Versus that's quite a bit of buthurt you got there, you may want to lay off the dilldos.
Numberless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
Alan

I didn't read it as saying whether we're intelligent enough or not, but that we're already up to her level as opposed to most other plebes.
Still twattery, but let's get facts straight.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
MissCheyenne

Hmm, well, maybe Alan. Maybe, just maybe they worded things badly, I'll accept that and apologise if it is appropriate.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
Class-Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numberless View Post
I would like the occasional coveted intelligent conversation with people.

-I don't read much
I'm going to guess you were talking about fiction, otherwise you've left me confused.
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote