Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #26
NBK1999

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakitaJackson View Post
Bitch, shut 'cho ass up!

I is ashamed to see a sista' actin' like a damn honky!
Oh Gosh...calling me a bitch, how original...especially from a colored fatass like you....go back to eating chicken and watching Goodtimes like you people always do, lol
NBK1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
LakitaJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBK1999 View Post
Oh Gosh...calling me a bitch, how original...especially from a colored fatass like you....go back to eating chicken and watching Goodtimes like you people always do, lol
YOU PEOPLE??!!

Bitch, you need to look in the damn mirror, 'cause you gots some African blood in yo' asshole, too.

EDIT: She took down her pictures, but she's blacker than midnight!
LakitaJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #28
Ben Lahnger

NBK1999 - you couldn't bother to notice that this thread hadn't been posted in since 10-14-09, 2 months ago?

You also didn't notice that the original thread author last posted on 10-3-09 when she indicated that all was well because she got a new boyfriend.

But other than that, hurray for your energetic ... uh, whatever it was.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
NBK1999

I took down my photo so I wouldn't get in trouble for saying this:

Its not enough that you people have one of your own kind in office but now you have to go and try to mock someone for trying to be friends to someone else. Jeez, where is Aldoph Hitler when you need him.."

and BTW--yeah, my daddy was black--a f**ng colored monkey, but that doesn't make me one, no matter what. So go on back to ghetto Compton and eat your chicken and collect your welfare, because thats what you people do and shut the fuck up and suck a dick....bye
Old 12-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #30
NBK1999

BTW, I saw now that the post was made two months earlier, I was just trying to be nice and friendly to someone who I had read at first had said had, had no friends...but its not for some black fat ass bitch to make fun of someone for trying to be nice and be friends with someone, you see, thats why things like Columbine, and other school shootings and suicides happen because of dumb fucking people like that fat ass who like to ridicule people for opening up and shit...Too bad this isn't the 40's and she isn't in front of fucking German soldiers, lol
Old 12-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #31
JCC

Quote:

Its not enough that you people have one of your own kind in office but now you have to go and try to mock someone for trying to be friends to someone else. Jeez, where is Aldoph Hitler when you need him.."

and BTW--yeah, my daddy was black--a f**ng colored monkey, but that doesn't make me one, no matter what. So go on back to ghetto Compton and eat your chicken and collect your welfare, because thats what you people do and shut the fuck up and suck a dick....bye
No point trying to troll, bro, there is no way the pic that you uploaded as your display pic was mixed race. You lost your shot.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #32
LakitaJackson

Quote:

Ha! Answers like this is the reason I come here.
But damn, bitch you took shit too far. Calling black people monkeys and demanding the return of a mass-murderer because daddy never hugged you? You're a racist, bigoted, and slow minded cunt. Plus, your hair is ugly.

By the way, I will gladly continue to leech off of the system and collect large amounts of welfare money to fund my drug habits and fryd chikin while you work your halfrican ass off the rest your life, baby.

EDIT: Dayum, I of all people should have figured it was a troll. I'm just used to the influx of borderline retarded people.

EDIT 2: You forgot to mention watermelon, baby.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #33
NBK1999

Believe what you want, I know what I am....and I damn sure am not a fucking colored shit. I don't care what color my skin is, I will never be that...not now and not ever
Old 12-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #34
NBK1999

Thanks for calling me a racist, that is indeed a compliment. I am a proud one at that.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #35
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Believe what you want, I know what I am....and I damn sure am not a fucking colored shit. I don't care what color my skin is, I will never be that...not now and not ever
BWAH-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!!!

There's nothing I can sling back at you that would be half as funny as what you just dribbled all over yourself! LMAO!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #36
JCC

Quote:
You lost, wrap it up.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #37
LakitaJackson

why u take it up ur bootyhole NBK199(??? dats nasty!