Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:03 AM   #1
acarldara

acarldara. i hate this name...

i'm acarldara, and i really want a new name. this name just doesn't reflct who i am. i really love to read and go to chatrooms. i have a myspace, just look up Thumper and look for the big rabbit. i used to work at outback steakhouse, but my boss was a jerk...and i worked nights. i dont like working nights. i come from a nice big city. not NYC or LA, but Fort Wayne Indiana. i like to read a lot of books and my favorite authors right now are Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and Lois Duncan. those women rock. i have a lot of favorite movies, mainly vampire movies or fantasy or horror. horror buff. i dont really care for the screamo music, i was raised on Christian rock and most disturbing of all, country. when i die, people better not be singing hymnals. they better be rockin to so good music. i want to die by being burned alive. i dont really care about my looks, but i love fire, and thats the way to go. i want a black casket, duh. but i want a black lace interior. me in white? yeah. right. i think my favorite oufit would be the one i'm going to put on once i get my lazy ass off the computer. its a little black top that barely reaches my belly button, and some nice black pants. bascially, what i wore for halloween (except that was leather...). i really miss being innocent, before i knew what sex, drugs, and death was. death and sex are cool in a strange way to me, but drugs will screw up your life... people will laugh at me for my favorite band, so i wont say. i'm currently in high school, my major being computers and web design. i joined this site cuz society has ruled us the reason this country is so fucked up. and i wanted to meet people....not for a relationship, but a friendship. i am bisexual. just thought you should know....
acarldara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #2
spookypurple

Hi there! I read your posts in the other but wanted to the official welcomey thing here!

So, welcome! You sound an interesting bod. (I'm right with you there on the country music bit!)

(Won't say anything about punctuation - but round here, someone's bound to - just don't take it to heart, hunny! I was happy to read your post as is)

I look forward to hearing more from you around about these parts!

I LOVE the sig, by the way!

Oh, and I hope you find a new name soon!

Hamlet
spookypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

Hello. You seem nice. Just take care of the grammar structure. Look out for your I's and separate your paragraphs. And welcome to Gnet, my soon to be friend.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote