Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #6476
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
:/ Panic attacks aren't good. Did something trigger it or did it come out of the blue?

Also if it ever happens again and on campus, feel free to go to the WRC. We can give you tea and give you a relatively private place to be in, or walk you up to the counselling centre. Just saying because I have them now and then and trying to find a place to hide while its happening is the wt.

And I concur about the work and school thing. I'm thinking about asking for Sundays off so I can guarantee at least one day a week to stay home and chill.
It actually ties in with the break in thing. My boyfriend dropped me off home, I went inside, and then realized no one was home and I was alone. I just had a total freak out about it. I didn't realize I was actually that upset about the whole thing until that happened.

Also complete thanks. Although I don't think it will happen again. Well. If it did happen again it would probably be at my house. Although if I ever start to have a panic attack or bawl on campus for any reason it's good to know where to run.

What triggers your panic attacks? From what I read up there school seems to be stressing you out intensely.

Sundays off would be a good idea. Everyone needs a day to just relax. I'm one of those people who usually use Sundays to get caught up on school. Nothing is open past 6, so there's less temptation to leave the house and not study.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #6477
JCC

Might be breaking up with my girlfriend (again), can't afford booze.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #6478
Ben Lahnger

JCC, I'm sorry to hear that. Added pisser, it's a bad time to not be able to afford booze.

----------------------------------------------------------

So I had a problem with the car again. I was doing my laundry, and since the leasing office was closed (during hours they are normally open) I waited for the washer and dryer cycles by sitting in my car. It turns out that even if you turn the dome light out, leaving your doors open (I did this to get a breeze) will drain your battery. And the battery was already old and weak. So of course the car wouldn't start when I got done with the laundry.

I had a 4 hour training session for my employees I had to attend at 7:00am this morning for work, and missing it wasn't an option. I couldn't afford a battery, but I could afford $45 for a "Portable Power" jump-starter unit, so I walked to Walmart and bought one last night. Charging it overnight proved enough to get the car started this morning and I made it to work on time. I charged the unit more while in the training, but didn't need it to crank the car when it was time to go.

So, I'm even more broke than before, but I might make it to payday after all.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #6479
Daywalker

I hate the FUCKING BUS

For the last two weeks now when I get out of my last class for the day.
The bus has been late. I would love to catch a earlier bus but my class does not let out at that time.

So I have any where from a 30 min wait to a 45 min wait (if the bus is late) .

Now I no problem waiting with my iPod a lone. But I am not a lone I have to wait with about 45 some times more other people even that i do not mind even in the heat.

What I do mind is the 10 to 15 pot smoking n***s that are there smoking.
Now I am not saying that smoking pot is bad or that I am against it. No I do not care just do it at home. All that I am saying is there is a time and place.

Not every some smokes not every one likes the smell of pot .

One its a no drug alcohol school. Two It's the fucking bus stop you really can not wait to get home. Three THERE IS A FUCKING TIME AND PLACE.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #6480
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
What triggers your panic attacks? From what I read up there school seems to be stressing you out intensely.
School is a trigger, but Chinese is the only one really bad this semester. I usually love this prof but she's hard on the self esteem. It sucks, I was looking forward to this class being my fun class, but its a headache I'm thinking about dropping it, if I'm doing contemp religious movements I don't really need it unless I want to do Chinese studies, which I don't think is where I'm going to go. I feel disappointed but I had another panic attack today.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #6481
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I hate the FUCKING BUS

For the last two weeks now when I get out of my last class for the day.
The bus has been late. I would love to catch a earlier bus but my class does not let out at that time.

So I have any where from a 30 min wait to a 45 min wait (if the bus is late) .

Now I no problem waiting with my iPod a lone. But I am not a lone I have to wait with about 45 some times more other people even that i do not mind even in the heat.

What I do mind is the 10 to 15 pot smoking n***s that are there smoking.
Now I am not saying that smoking pot is bad or that I am against it. No I do not care just do it at home. All that I am saying is there is a time and place.

Not every some smokes not every one likes the smell of pot .

One its a no drug alcohol school. Two It's the fucking bus stop you really can not wait to get home. Three THERE IS A FUCKING TIME AND PLACE.
Is this rant about pot-smoking or n***s?

Either way, I don't see what the big deal is. Life sucks, let people get high. WTF?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #6482
Catch

Grr I'm going to be flaky again and lay around, watching tv.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #6483
Solumina

Why am I always tired when I wake up and sleepy at work but at soon as I am home and can actually go to bed I'm never tired anymore?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #6484
Versus

Because the urge to sleep in is a law of nature that binds all living creatures. Especially on the weekends.

And work is boring, so everybody wants to sleep through it.

I got up at 4 this morning and was exhausted the entire time I was out on a mission, but as soon as I got back I wasn't tired and came here to dick around on the internet. WEIRD.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #6485
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
Because the urge to sleep in is a law of nature that binds all living creatures. Especially on the weekends.

And work is boring, so everybody wants to sleep through it.

I got up at 4 this morning and was exhausted the entire time I was out on a mission, but as soon as I got back I wasn't tired and came here to dick around on the internet. WEIRD.
That's cuz Kittens is playful and energetic!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #6486
carakitty

Just got an email about a family who is dealing with the wife + mom having AML. That fucking sucks. My brother had it and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My heart is breaking for them and I want to help them out.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #6487
*Twitch

Well I'm 50$ short on my rent this month. Guess I'm going to have to ask my roomie to spot me it until next week. Fuck. This is going be a really shitty month.
Who condones this bloodlust?

-CONFLICT
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:20 PM   #6488
MissCheyenne

Mum's getting worse. All her hair is falling out as well which is upsetting her a lot. I had the hairdresser come out and cut it short this afternoon. She's getting more confused and spends most of the time sleeping now, she rarely notices that I'm even in the room with her anymore

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #6489
CarrionCorpse

I am so sorry MC. I wish there was something someone could do for you...
Sending good thoughts your way <3
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #6490
carakitty

Hugs from me, MissCheyenne. Your Mum has cancer, right? What type? I'll keep your family in my prayers.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #6491
Grausamkeit

MissC *HUGZ*

Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #6492
Ben Lahnger

Son of a bitch. My car started overheating today. (#ifitsnotonethingitsanother) ... I checked the oil, it was good. I let it cool off, checked the radiator, seemed low so I added the quarter jug of radiator fluid I had left, then refilled it a quarter with water and added that. Started driving home and in short order it started over-heating again. Then it pinned the needle past "hot" and started losing power, so I pulled off the highway. When I rolled into a Denny's parking lot, it started smoking.

So I called roadside assistance and had it towed to my garage ... again.

1) I've used up my roadside assistance. No more tows, jumps or other assistance until April of next year. Guess I'll have to price AAA's roadside package.

2) I can't afford any more repair bills. Hell, I can't afford what it's going to cost in mass transit costs to get to the garage tomorrow. Assuming they can fix it. Hopefully cheaply.

3) Something is going to have to give. Rent. Food. Gas. Which can I not pay. FML.

My company offered me a position managing our store in Montgomery, which is about 45 miles from here, but would pay the amount I was originally hired at (PLUS probable bonuses) back before my pay was cut, which would allow me to get out of the hole pretty soon ... if I can only freaking get there.

I may be taking a lot of prized possessions to the pawn shop tomorrow.

And it seems like nothing I am going through is as painful or difficult as what MissCheyenne is going through, but I needed to bitch about it somewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------

MissCheyenne, words fail me. I really can't imagine. I guess when she can't remember, it's up to you to remember for both of you. I hope you find courage and strength when you need them most. Once again, you are in my thoughts.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 09-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #6493
Mr.Doobie

I am fucking sick and fucking tired of watching breast cancer being turned into a fucking brand.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #6494
ape descendant

Come on, Mr. Doobie, Pancreases are just too hard to sexualize and market.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #6495
Solumina

I've been feeling pretty off all week but tonight it really hit me hard. I honestly have no idea what it is but I know I really don't like it.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #6496
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Come on, Mr. Doobie, Pancreases are just too hard to sexualize and market.
Yeah. What color would they make the ribbons? Ewwwwww!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #6497
Ben Lahnger

Thermostat bad. Hoses need replacing. Radiator needs flushing.

This money-pit of a car is going to nickel and dime me to death.

I told my mechanic the next time my car breaks down, I'm just going to get out, leave it parked where it is and go find a tree or cave to camp out under. That's where I'm going to live from then on. I'll learn to survive on roots and berries, and I'll let my worldly possessions go. I hope my dog will forgive me.

/sarcasm

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #6498
honeythorn

Had to go for a smear test today ( lovely birthday gift..not ) What on earth is all the fuss about? I've seen all sorts of comments ( not here ) and quotes about them being uncomfortable, even painful. I was expecting some sort of traumatic experience. Didn't feel a damn thing. I'm curious as to how supposedly uncomfortable a soft rubbery mini basting brush ( used to collect the cells ) is meant to be.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #6499
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Had to go for a smear test today ( lovely birthday gift..not ) What on earth is all the fuss about? I've seen all sorts of comments ( not here ) and quotes about them being uncomfortable, even painful. I was expecting some sort of traumatic experience. Didn't feel a damn thing. I'm curious as to how supposedly uncomfortable a soft rubbery mini basting brush ( used to collect the cells ) is meant to be.
Some people have sensitive cervixes. It wasn't the brush that hurts me, it was more the prying me open part, and the brush part doesn't hurt, its just distressing. Like, ever while having sex, have you had your cervix not hit but just brushed up against? Its not painful its just like YOU SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHING ME THERE ALERT ALERT ALERT.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #6500
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Some people have sensitive cervixes. It wasn't the brush that hurts me, it was more the prying me open part, and the brush part doesn't hurt, its just distressing. Like, ever while having sex, have you had your cervix not hit but just brushed up against? Its not painful its just like YOU SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHING ME THERE ALERT ALERT ALERT.
Am I immature for laughing hysterically while reading that?
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote