Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Devilwhore

A few words about Devilwhore

1. Studying how to love people (I hate them all)... Selling vodka for alco guys from boondocks... Studying music theory (I want to sing), and moderating local forum for magic addicts.
2. Sivaki (city-like settlement with pop. a bit greater than 2000), Magdagachi area of Amur Region, Russian Federation. Lat: 52°38'06'' N; Long: 126°44'55'' E
3. Edgar Allan Poe.
4. The crow, White oleander, Saw.
5. Delain - Sleepwalkers dream.
6. Within Temptation - Pale. Why? I need to return the debt... Thank you, Sharon, your voice prevented my suicide. I'll be grateful whole my life....
7. I refuse to die until I find true love.
8. Only oak.
9. Silky black frock on corset. As for footwear, I'd rather be walking barefoot.
10. NOTHING, THERE WERE NOTHING GOOD IN MY CHILDHOOD. I HATE MY PARENTS.
11. Within temptation, Kittie, The birthday massacre, Lacuna coil, Angtoria, Eternal tears of sorrow, Sirenia, In this moment, Nemesea, Delain, Otep, Theatre of tragedy, Enigma, POD, 30 seconds to Mars, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Soulfly, Marilyn Manson, Nightwish, The sisters of mercy, Pain, Sepultura.
12. School, then 2 years of university. I've been kicked out because I were not insolent enough, I think...
13. Because I wanted to do so.
14. Female.

And now lets be more open-hearted...

My name is Elvira, I'm 22 now. Until I've reached 16 or 17, I was usual, stereotyped and gray. All my life was controlled by fear. I were attending school, doing homework and carrying out any assignment of my parents. I was nothing more than servant.

After 17 I've been accepted at university and since this I've touched absolutely new life. I've wholly changed: from obedient school girl I've turned into riotous and aggressive. After 18 I become cruel: I need somebody who I can hate, and I found: these are now little animals or birds - pigeons, rats, etc... When I am feel sad, I can catch one and then kill it, brutally and slowly. This monstrous act improves my mood...

I've signed in not because I think I'm a true goth, but because of my outlook. This place looks good for me. I think goths does not profess destructive philosophy or treat death as absolutely goal. Or, if be more precise, I think goth people does not aspire to death, but also does not fear it. Anyway, I believe that I can find here some who understand me.

After another punishment by parents, at the age of 17, I've done cat crucifixion nearby my father's bed. The act of Marilyn Manson in the Christian school has impressed me very much, so I decided to repeat... They've did not speak to me for 3 weeks or so, but this was not worried me. After some time I've gone to the metropolis, and then came back to my village, but already tattooed, pierced and in a black dress. Old women near the church can say me following: "Witch!"... Let it will be so, I'm spitting on their principles...

I'm also here because I need help. I screaming in the society of drunk people without dreams, and this deafening scream is silent for them. Nobody hear me, no one can see my suffering... I'm writing this now and the tears of despair are sliding my cheeks... I hope I can find there strengths to take all of this out, and return my feeling of love, which was forgotten long time ago. I've almost lost my faith...
Devilwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
MechaSaya

Obvious troll is obvious.
MechaSaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
Sinjob

Suck my wiener, whore.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Versus

This place is awesome sometimes.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
Devilwhore

MechaSaya
Think whatever you wish to think, I can't restrict it.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
MechaSaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilwhore View Post
After 18 I become cruel: I need somebody who I can hate, and I found: these are now little animals or birds - pigeons, rats, etc... When I am feel sad, I can catch one and then kill it, brutally and slowly. This monstrous act improves my mood...
You're not goth, you're fucking disgusting. If I wasn't a pacifist, I'd show you what cruelty really is.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
Devilwhore

OK, I am fucking disgusting. Any advices for me? Excluding break my head by wall, if you can.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
MechaSaya

Well, let me think about that. I was so caught up with name calling that I hadn't even thought of anything constructive to say. How about "anything but torturing animals?" Like take a walk, or eat an apple, or make paper cranes.

Pretty much anything else would do. Dumb ass.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:39 AM   #9
Devilwhore

MechaSaya
Thanks, I am trying now. I've didn't kill anybody for the past 4 months.
Sinjob
Ты пожалеешь о своих словах. Запомни, сука, у меня есть гордость.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #10
MissCheyenne

Lol, who's trolling? Come on, admit it, no way is this for real.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #11
Still Jack

Old 05-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
Sinjob

Quote:
Sinjob
Ты пожалеешь о своих словах. Запомни, сука, у меня есть гордость.
What's sad is, being of HEAVY Serbian descent, I should be able to understand that. But I fail to.

Suck it.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
MechaSaya

You caught me. I might be trolling a little.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #14
MechaSaya

Fuck, I almost forgot:

Quote:
MechaSaya
Thanks, I am trying now. I've didn't kill anybody for the past 4 months.
Good for you! It must be hard to resist from sadistically hurting animals, but as long as you're trying to change, all is forgiven.