Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #151
Gothic1988

I just wear a black dress shirt, black dress pants, white socks and black shoes. People claim it's because I'm trying to look Goth, but the real reason I do it is because I like the look better than when I would wear colored clothing.
Gothic1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #152
GothicNerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe View Post
Oh.. I'm so not a perky goth. I'm more along the lines of 'socially awkward' goth.

That's so me.
GothicNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #153
Miss Absynthe

We should start a club, GothicNerd.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #154
Negate

LOL, ok then! I'm only socially awkward when I start talking...most of the time lol. I either stay on the dance floor or hide in the corner at clubs. The scene in Richmond is a strange one lol.
Negate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #155
Drew Keaton

I always have to consider my wheelchair when I dress. Nothing really flowing. As a guy, I love women's clothes, but the fit isn't always right. As a paraplegic, I get to wear monster shoes without care! But long coats don't work anymore than dresses. I can't sit on them. Lots of black t-shirts and I do a lot of accessories!
Drew Keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #156
Drew Keaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negate View Post
I thought the perky goths need to come back out lol. They were big 10 years ago now they're all but gone...at least in my area
I adore pink! I have a pink wheelchair in addition to the traditional black!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #157
Valhalla

I fell out of dressing goth and into wearing a regular tee shirt and jeans everyday. But lately I've been feeling like dressing up more. I want to try out the whole victorian goth thing if I can find a way to put that together. I have some bids in on a couple cheap long skirts, that's a start.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #158
Drew Keaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
I fell out of dressing goth and into wearing a regular tee shirt and jeans everyday. But lately I've been feeling like dressing up more. I want to try out the whole victorian goth thing if I can find a way to put that together. I have some bids in on a couple cheap long skirts, that's a start.

Darling post pics!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #159
Thorn-v

I wear dresses mostly. Usually in black, dark purple, or dark blue. I wear a lot of boots. If I am wearing all black, I like to add a bit of neon somewhere (for example large neon pink shoelaces in my boots) or sometimes one piece of cute jewelry (like a yellow bunny ring).
Thorn-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #160
Creepy Doll

Gah! Back to clothing, I'm not gonna debate cultural attributes here... XD
Black. It may be black "regular" clothes for work, or it may be corsets and frilly skirts for clubbing. I've built up a pretty good wardrobe over the years.
Creepy Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:18 AM   #161
Morbius Fitzgerald

Clothes
Black pants, leather jacket, black shirt, white shirt over the top of the black but underneath the leather jacket(when its cold), black boots, Black satin nail polish

Jewellery
LEFT HAND
a crossbones ring on my thumb, a snake ring on my index finger, a skull ring on my middle finger, a battle-helmet ring on my forefinger and a pentagram ring on my small finger.
RIGHT HAND
a ring on my thumb, a chopper ring on my index finger, a skeletal ring on my middle finger, an eagle ring on my forefinger, a renaissance seal ring on my small finger
NECKLACES
A wolf necklace, a medallion, a bone hand necklace, a pentagram necklace, a skull and crossbones necklace, an ankh and two skulls together on this one necklace.

Does it sound like I'm easy to spot?
Morbius Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #162
DarkBelle232005

I like hot topics clothing and victorian style!!! i love puting stuff together, i really love the animal hats
DarkBelle232005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #163
Lady Ruthven

I like wearing black and most dark colours (particularly red, blue and green). I love Victorian style dresses, corsets, lace, satin, velvet, long coats... (and so it goes on) and CLOAKS - one of my personal favourite things. And loads of jewellery. Most of all, I like experimenting with anything and everything. Fashion is fun!
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #164
SoftShocks

Tight black jeans are a must everyday. I like striped sweaters a lot too.
Oh a leather jacket is a must too. I basically look like something out of a Siouxsie video.
I do enjoy wear dresses from time to time as well.
SoftShocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:20 AM   #165
TheLonelyGhost

It depends on my mood usually. Sometimes I wear jeans with a t-shirt, other times I put a lot of effort into what I'm wearing. If it's raining outside though, I usually wear comfy clothing. Mostly put together a good outfit however if I'm going out. There's a lot of different ways on how I put together my outfits and what I wear, I hate sticking to one thing. I'll end up getting bored of it after awhile.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 05:19 AM   #166
George87

It´s depend on situation .

To school, normal, boots , trousers or jeans skiny black, cause Im tall and skiny. To to shows and parties also traditional , but sometime with make up a modification of my hair ( long hair )
George87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:56 AM   #167
sleepy

yea it depends on my mood.. but i don't like stripes and i don't like lace. i prefer unfussy fabrics. it's not so cliche.
sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 05:52 AM   #168
nutellafly

It depends, most of the time I spent in college where I have to wear leggings/sweatpants and comfy tshirts, so usually I just wear black leggings and a dark crop top/band tshirt and a jumper or pullover, not a fan of hoodies.
When I can dress nice I usually wear quite dark dresses/skirts, colourful tights and my old creepers. I'm in love in crop tops so I have a lot of them. I really need to update my closet but money, money, money...
nutellafly is offline   Reply With Quote