Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #8251
Saya

My landlady is getting a divorce and her husband is moving into this house, so we gotta be out by August -_-* I hate moving. And St. John's is pretty bad for having few pet friendly places to live.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #8252
Jackson Cutler

relationship drama , that is all.
Jackson Cutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #8253
Solumina

Fucking wind blew the door closed on my fucking finger. Not only did my finger get smashed hard enough to bruise the bone (thankfully it doesn't seem to be broken) but also cut it the hell up. I guess my day was just going to damn well.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:21 AM   #8254
Fruitbat

Fuck!! I hate it when bad things happen to good people.

It's so hard to watch a close friend go through the whole hospital thing. I know what it's like and it's hard. Really hard and stressful, and I really wish I had a magic wand to take that stress away from them, but all I can do is offer love and support and be there for them when they need it and offer them everything I have to help them journey through it.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #8255
ape descendant

They found my friend's body. *bleh* I'm going to be hiding under my bed if any one needs me.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #8256
MissCheyenne

I'm so sorry Ape. Hugs and if you need to talk, drop me a PM

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #8257
BourbonBoy

Holy shit Ape. Hugs and deepest condolences. I'm so very sorry to hear that.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #8258
Acharis

I'm really sorry Ape. *hugs*
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #8259
Jaye Jang

Holy cow, Ape. That's horrible. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Sol, I'm sorry about your hand. I've done that and crush injuries are so painful. Hope it's getting better.

Saya, hope you find another pet-friendly place ASAP. My landlady retired at my last place, so had to move under similar circumstances (2 whole pet-friendly complexes in my home town, both were full, had to move out of town). But, it's a roof.

Worried. Go through my employee assessment this upcoming week and have had computer issues through most of my shift last night and tonight (slowness, etc.). Last time I had to have the hard drive in to IT, my boss laid into me about it. Right now am sitting in the lounge, on my PC, waiting for IT to finish with my hard drive and hoping I can actually work out the rest of my shift tonight. My boss is going to be fit to be tied in the morning when she comes in. (Dreading the employee assessment. Here's hoping I still have a job this time next month).
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #8260
Saya

I'm so, so sorry ape.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #8261
Solumina

I'm so sorry ape.

I think something is going on with Jodi, we missed the gym all week and when I asked if something was going on she said everything was fine but everything doesn't feel fine. Her husband has also been finding excuses to avoid some of his extra duties at work (like he is supposed to lead PT but he has been having Jake do it and he has been phone mustering instead of being there in person, little things that you wouldn't notice if it happened once but it has been every day this week). She just recently got pregnant and there are some health concerns so I don't know if there is something going on that she just doesn't want to talk about. I know that they haven't always had the healthiest relationship so I don't know if that's the issue. I'm concerned (and on a selfish note I want to have my workout routine back) but we're just gym buddies not really close friends so I don't know how to help without being intrusive or pushy.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #8262
Jackson Cutler

Holy shit, My condolences.
Jackson Cutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #8263
Catch

Condolences Ape. It all sounds horrible.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:36 AM   #8264
Miss Absynthe

@Solumina - with regards to your friend.. I've found that saying to someone "you know, you don't seem to be feeling yourself lately.. which is completely fine, I just wanted you to know that if you want to talk, or if there is anything that I can do at all, you just have to say something - no explanation needed."

I've had people take me up on it, and people not take me up on it but tell me a while later that it was really helpful to just know that they had support if they needed it.

@Ape - I'm really sorry that you're going through that. I hope that you are able to find some time to be gentle with yourself.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #8265
ape descendant

Thanks guys. I usually avoid funerals like the plague, but went to hers. I feel so bad for her family, she was one of the kindest and most generous people ever.

I hope you find a new place soon, that lets you have your pets, Saya.

Be Kind
Old 06-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #8266
ape descendant

... speaking of shit, fuck punk rock... heteronormative bullshit motherfucker die in a fire fuckers.

Be Kind
Old 06-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #8267
Jonathan

Tokyo is straight up bullshit, I never should have left Kyoto. Fuck all 13.23(+\-) million people here except Ryoka-San.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #8268
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Thanks guys. I usually avoid funerals like the plague, but went to hers. I feel so bad for her family, she was one of the kindest and most generous people ever.

I hope you find a new place soon, that lets you have your pets, Saya.
<3

I did! We found out yesterday we got approved for an apartment down on a lake, which is nice. Its a lot smaller than this place so we gotta get rid of a lot of stuff, but at least its cheaper.

My only rant is that Versus is gone for training in Death Valley, I haven't been able to talk to him at all in days and it seems to seriously impact my sleeping pattern and anxiety levels because I always talk to him before bed.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #8269
ape descendant

Daaaw, that's shitty, well he'll be back soon and all will be well.

Grats on finding the new apartment! The only thing I hate worse than having to move, is having a move but no place to move to.

Be Kind
Old 06-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #8270
Miss Absynthe

@Saya - I know what you mean. I've been incredibly anxious the last number of nights because I usually talk with Ulf at some stage before going to bed.. and he's now sold his apartment so he's travelling and staying with friends and family, which means that our conversations will be less frequent.

It's been 4 days since I got to talk with him.

I hope that your Versus comes back quickly.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #8271
Acharis

Hurting my back and chipping a tooth.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #8272
Saya

So my house caught on fire. The only way this could be better is if I was on tinychat with Gnet again.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #8273
Acharis

D:

Holy shit. Was there much damage?
Old 06-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #8274
Saya

Doesn't seem to be much, it was in the deck/back porch area, some of the deck and the door frame/floor had to be taken up because it was smoldering inside, they're not sure what caused it (could have been a cigarette but my sister swears she didn't leave any down there.)

It was just really scary because none of the smoke detectors went off (psa: check your smoke detectors!). I had smelled smoke earlier when I got home from work but our windows were open and I didn't see any flames or smoke, and I checked the porch, so I figured a neighbour had a bonfire or something and the smell wandered in. I was knitting on the couch then had to go in my room to check for pattern errata, and when I came out the house was filled with smoke.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #8275
ape descendant

Holy shit! I hope you're ok!

Be Kind