Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-27-2005, 02:18 PM   #101
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_S
I have problems with my tammy and ass. That's why I try to eat very healthy, and only once a day.

My boyfriend says I have some eating disorders, but he is exaggerating. I eat, but not a lot cause I don't want to be more fat.

Trying to have a nice body is getting me crazy :?
I doubt he's exaggerating. I've had eating disorders, my sister, my friends, we've all been there. From what you wrote, and from your pictures, well, I hope you listen to your boyfriend.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 02:35 PM   #102
SweetDarkThea

There is always something we can find about ourselves that isn't "perfect".
I was homeschooled, until high school when I went half time, and so I wasn't around all of the taunting most people are around. I simply was not prepared for it! I couldn't believe all of the horrible kids! I still wish I wouldn't have gone to public school. I'm always unhappy with my tummy. I'm not fat, just well rounded and a lil soft around the edges. I know that I'm healthy and loved. Isn't that what matters?
SweetDarkThea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 03:05 PM   #103
DreamCase

I think thats exactly what matters
I mean if you are happy with the skin you are in you are fine, but when you start to feel unhealthy, or bad about your weight, you need to do something about it, starving yourself is not the way, you can seriously screw more shit up that you need later. I think people should be focused on being healthy not being skinny.

I think detox is the best way to lose weight, or just feel better about yourself
if you want a different angle look at that.
DreamCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 03:06 PM   #104
DreamCase

I think thats exactly what matters
I mean if you are happy with the skin you are in you are fine, but when you start to feel unhealthy, or bad about your weight, you need to do something about it, starving yourself is not the way, you can seriously screw more shit up that you need later. I think people should be focused on being healthy not being skinny.

I think detox is the best way to lose weight, or just feel better about yourself
if you want a different angle look at that.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:58 AM   #105
OnixxFilth

I guess I have body image problems too. I hate the way my tummy sticks out- I'm not fat or even pudgy- I just have not-very-tight abs and am too lazy and undisciplined to start doing ab crunches like I used to in high school. Then I had to, because I was in a weight training class and coach made us. I also feel stupid because I'm only twenty one and my boobs are sagging because they're just big.
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 10:06 AM   #106
AlKilyu

That weirdo french chick in Pulp Fiction was right...a bit of a tummy on a chick is cute.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 10:12 AM   #107
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Real women have curves!
So very true. ^_^
Old 02-28-2005, 10:25 AM   #108
AlKilyu

...well then you are a real woman!
Old 02-28-2005, 12:27 PM   #109
SuicideJade

i have more curves than the average woman... does that make me more real?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:14 AM   #110
OnixxFilth

It's weird, but I find myself checking other girls out. Not in a sexual way or anything, but sizing up the competition. For some reason, it's a point of pride to me that I have bigger boobs than most girls I know. I have no idea why I act this way (I have a boyfriend and have no intention of leaving him). Am I being catty or something? I don't make fun of the girls or anything.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:28 AM   #111
OnixxFilth

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Xnguela! For some reason (could it perhaps be past experience?) I'm always worried about you laying into me again when I complain about something on the "Whining" forum.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:17 AM   #112
OnixxFilth

So, Xnguela, dear, would you check out my comment on "Born a Goth or Made a Goth?" under the General forum and tell me if I deserve to be crucified for my remarks as a certain person makes it seem as though I should? I really don't think I'm a "mouth breather" as they imply. It seems as though they think that calling someone a "skin goth" when that's what they are is pigeonholing people!
Old 03-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #113
AlKilyu

I don't think deadhymn was doing that, Onixx. I think you misunderstood cause of that asparegus disorder you have.

You are not alone.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. What do I call it, gbw?
Old 03-03-2005, 10:49 PM   #114
gingerbreadwench

-SIGH-

Sexlexia.

http://tinypic.com/205id4
Old 03-03-2005, 10:58 PM   #115
drgnlvr

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
drgnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 07:35 AM   #116
OnixxFilth

Asparagus disorder, hehe! :lol: It's Asperger's, you silly! I dunno, I feel like there are probably some people who won't like anyone who posts on here if they don't hold the same views. I guess that's the way it is sometimes. :roll:
Old 03-04-2005, 07:44 AM   #117
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
I've found that if you can support your views, they tend to be at least grudginly respected. Not that they won't argue with you until doomsday about them, but they won't put you down if you seem to hav eput soem thought into what you're saying.

Maybe you have a false posting image?
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:07 AM   #118
edible_eye

absolutely.

if someone drops willy-nilly opinions without any oompa to back them up, they will be challenged, especially if someone here disagrees. the same thing eventually happens in real life when random statements are dropped without any solid emphasis or support for said opinions. it's a good life lesson to be able to back up what you say, rather than just tossing statements out for shock value, etc.

hell, even if people here agree with you, you could end up in a debate. why not? if someone needs to get pissy and a situation presents itself - put up your dukes.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:06 PM   #119
DreamCase

I hate shaving as well, It adds to the fact that I am also exremely pale (though I live two blocks from the beach) and I don't really like showing my legs in public because I teach Tae Kwon Do and often get rather beaten up in sparring, especially on my legs. People assume too many things when a female has bruises.
Additionally, today I realized I have a body- image problem, we went to look for Theatre costumes at Goowill, the school gives us no funding and we have to use the money we make from concessions. I had to get two costumes, a tight pink polyester jumpsuit (in the beginning I refused to come out of the dressing room) and I got a tight blue flight suit. My character is like James Bond Barbie. All my theatre friends were like "Oh why don't you ever show your figure?Its so cute" Its because I have no figure, I felt like I just wanted to run and hide back in the dressing room. I don't do tight pink and polyester. I have always been baggy black and comfortable and this thing looks like its painted on, I am afraid that when ever I am onstage I won't be able to act because I am so distracted by how my body looks in this thing. Everyone says it looks really good but I am contemplating going on a crash diet because of my low self esteem.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:45 AM   #120
Solumina

Please don’t crash diet. On average, when people go off of a crash diet they gain back all the weight they lost plus an additional 5% (7-10% for low carb diets, I think, this one I can’t really remember exactly). The reason for the additional weight is because you screw up your metabolism, which is generally a bad idea. Wow I actually remembered something from gourmet foods…amazing
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 12:56 PM   #121
DreamCase

Yes my brain says, no you shouldn't do that, and both my parents were nurses at one time so they wouldn't let me anyway. It just seems like that's what I am dreading most out of this whole play, people keep telling me I have no need to but it still bothers me.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:06 PM   #122
DreamCase

Yes it could be worse. My ex boyfriend once had to wear a huge blue pajama suit on stage it was cricular and had hand and foot and head holes, so he looked like a cross between a flying squirrel and a blue m&m.

Theatre is a huge part of my life and thats the only reason I ever came out of that dressing room.
Thanks for the advice and the plays in two weeks so I guess I will let you know how it goes.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:22 PM   #123
DreamCase

Its absolutely true
(and the link works)
One of my friends went as a giant twinkie last time and all the girls in lingerie thought he was a dildo. It was fucking hilarious! He was holding up sign saying eat me and they took it the entirely wrong way.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:36 AM   #124
OnixxFilth

I used to be really shy about showing my figure when I was in junior high because of the fact that I was an "early bloomer", so my friend Danielle and I had huge breasts while our classmates were mostly flat-chested yet! That's probably why I got into my tomboy metalhead phase, wearing mostly baggy Metallica and Ozzy shirts so as not to draw attention to my chest. Then I gradually realized that it's a shame to hide a good figure, so I started dressing by the philosophy,"If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em!" and started wearing my shirts tighter and more form-fitting. It's not always a picnic being "big"!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:29 PM   #125
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

I felt the same way about my hips and bum in high school. Lots of big sweaters and jackets on or around the waist, baggy-ish pants, etc ... My clothes were always ill fitting so that I would not feel as though I was flaunting (which is not an easy thing because it is just there. I could wear sweat pants and the hips and bum would scream out BET music video! It's the small waist). So one day towards the end of my 12th year during non uniform day I decided to wear some jeans that fit me better. I had a jacket with it to de-emphasize everthing, but I eventually just tossed it off in favor of liberty. Needless to say I am still humble about my figure and you'll never see me wearing spandex, but I've accepted my curves and that I'm not flaunting them just because I was born with them - just have to be extra classy with it then your average less "bummed" woman. I can imagine you ladies with ample chest must feel the same way or even more so.
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL is offline   Reply With Quote