Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-07-2005, 01:27 PM   #126
AlKilyu

CaRaMeL what kind of school did you go to? At mine old hs you would have been "da bomb".
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 01:56 PM   #127
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Well Al, to me it was less about being "the bomb" (although I never thought of being that way. Just oddball ol' Danielle) and more about not trying to intimidate those who did not have a bum, or make it seem as though I was all that because I had one. I'm humble and I fear causing unneccesary displeasure because I'm ignorant or rude (unless there is some merit in being that way). To me, it felt rude to show my bum. Dispite the fact that other girls clearly did so (and did so with bravado I might add), I did not want to disrespect and put an image of myself out there as only existing as a "booty" and nothing else. Also, when I was younger, (elementary school "tatter-tot" younger) the boys used to bop and pat my butt, and I did not like that at all. So there you have it.

Besides, being the bomb comes with baggage and cattiness. I want to bond with other girls, not shove them away in unneccesary games of mating. I'm an Amazon (seriously, not stereotypically :P) and I crave sisterhood!
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 11:09 PM   #128
drgnlvr

I'm much the same way. I never understood the "Girlie" games, and spent most of my time hanging out with the guys (no, not like that! Get yer minds outta the gutter!).

Of coursed, it pissed off alot of those girls, and I got into alot of fights, but I usually won, because the guys taught me how to fight! :P

Of course if those stupid girlie girls ever bothered to listen to their boyfriends, they'd know there was nothing going on between me and those guys.
drgnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:49 AM   #129
DreamCase

I am the same way, because I teach Tae Kwon Do I have a lot of guy friends/aquaintances, it will always be that way because myh sport doesn't attract a lot of girls. A lot of girls are afraid to get hurt or get dirty or look like a moron.
SO all of these guys come to class and they like me because I am shy at school but I actually have confidence when I teach class, they get to know me and start to talk to me at school. Then their girlfriends get all hot and bother because they are talking to "her", and I am definitely not the most popular person anyway, I could dare to dream about being a "social outcast". I have theatre friends, I have Tae Kwon Do friends and I have two friends that I have had since elementary school. And some of my theatre friends and Tae Kwon Do friends , I believe if enough people thought I needed to be set on fire, they would be happy to comply.
So all in all, my opinion is not all girls suck but most of them do (literally and mentally)

In another Random question, I was asked today by a little 12 year old (one of the ones who needed to be in an example for kiddie fashion thread) asked me if I believed in God, because of the way i dressed. Has this happened to anyone else?
DreamCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:59 PM   #130
Solumina

No but a 12 year old did hit on me last Saturday when I was at the movies and when I walked away, after I laughed hysterically for a moment, the little brat took a picture of me with his god damn cell phone. For those of you who don’t know I'm 17, so was really an odd experience for me.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 06:51 PM   #131
llamagirl

Dream - that happens to me all the time. People that i randomly meet somewhere and even the people that i go to school with have started asking me whether i believe in god. And then whenever i tell them that i dont next thing i know is that everyone in my school believes that i am a satan worshipper or something else just as outrageous. And then there are those extremely religious people at my school who all of a sudden make me a case and decide to 'save me' It has happened at least three times this year alone and i gotta admit that even i am starting to want to shove my foot somewhere that it definately does not belong.

Well, that was off topic, but i think i'll post it anyway.
llamagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #132
OnixxFilth

I've had lots of little kids coming up to me and asking me if I'm a Satanist. For some reason, I think they're unconvinced when I tell them I'm not. That and I have these young boys saying (about one of their friends) "Hey, he wants me to ask you out!" I just roll my eyes- boys! :roll:
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:51 PM   #133
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I love it when they ask you out as a joke!

It's super fun, isn't it?

Then you microwave them and eat them, right?
Actually, I sautee them, and then simmer them in the slow cooker. It renders all the fat, and makes the meat just fall off the bones. :twisted:
Old 03-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #134
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I know what you mean about cattiness... I don't hang out with girls for that very reason. Girls make other girls feel bad!

I know most girls wouldn't have half the issues we have if other girls didn't put us down.

I hate girls. Too bad they're so fuckin' hot.
This is something I've never understood about women.Why is it soooooo important to be an absolute cunt to a woman just because they can't admit they're a wee bit jealous that the other girl has a nicer rack/bum/hair?I'm never afraid to tell another woman that she has a fantastic body or mesmerizing eyes.It's time some women just grew the hell up and just threw all the cattiness out the window.

Then we could all have a nice uncomplicated orgy.

:twisted:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 12:12 PM   #135
OnixxFilth

I could be catty if you wanted me to, but pass on the orgy. I'm too greedy to share! :twisted: I prefer having someone all to myself. I think one of the reasons why women don't compliment each other more often is that they don't want to be mistaken for being lesbian or bi if they're not. I mean, if some strange woman just came up to you and said,"Hey, nice boobs" what would you think? I'd be really weirded out, for one!
Old 03-13-2005, 04:32 PM   #136
Solumina

The only time I will insult a woman on her appearance is if she has on clothing that makes her look like a whore or obviously was made for someone a few sizes smaller than she is
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-13-2005, 09:11 PM   #137
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

*shivers* The only place where I can think it's okay to be hanging out of you clothes, etc ... is if you're in Brazil and especially if it's Carnival. Even still ... But hey, if it's your cup of tea then I won't say a word. Just a friendly "be careful" because I care and know that some people take a girl dressed a certain way as an excuse to do bad things against her will. I've been known to follow girls just so that they get from point A to B carefully (hey, I'm a girl so it's not a bad thing, especially if the chickie is walking by herself just screaming to get attacked by some "hungry" person. I have my attack whistle and flashlight alarm at hand to ward off any would be attackers long enough to get the jumping jelly beans outta there (sorry for the corny jelly bean reference)). Like I said, I hate the cattiness and I wish to spread sisterhood.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:35 PM   #138
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChUnKy_CaRaMeL
*shivers* The only place where I can think it's okay to be hanging out of you clothes, etc ... is if you're in Brazil and especially if it's Carnival. Even still ... But hey, if it's your cup of tea then I won't say a word. Just a friendly "be careful" because I care and know that some people take a girl dressed a certain way as an excuse to do bad things against her will. I've been known to follow girls just so that they get from point A to B carefully (hey, I'm a girl so it's not a bad thing, especially if the chickie is walking by herself just screaming to get attacked by some "hungry" person. I have my attack whistle and flashlight alarm at hand to ward off any would be attackers long enough to get the jumping jelly beans outta there (sorry for the corny jelly bean reference)). Like I said, I hate the cattiness and I wish to spread sisterhood.
I thought your jelly bean comment was cute!

And I'm the same way.

I never understood the need for the cattiness. Damn I'm glad to find more like-minded women around here! Guys are fun friends...but you know, sometimes, you just want to do "girly" things. And most guys run screaming if you start talking about PMS, or childbirth. :lol:
Old 03-14-2005, 07:46 AM   #139
OnixxFilth

Yeah, and they get disgusted when you mention your period, or something along those lines. Honestly, why are guys so afraid of a little blood? If I don't like someone's clothes, I just say,"Hey, it's your style, but it's not really my thing. If it works for you, whatever."
Old 03-14-2005, 09:00 PM   #140
spoonjigglesatan

I have a body image issue. Yep, it's my penis. Man is that thing hideous. I'm glad I've got one, but yeech.
spoonjigglesatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:45 AM   #141
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonjigglesatan
I have a body image issue. Yep, it's my penis. Man is that thing hideous. I'm glad I've got one, but yeech.
here's a suggestion spoon...

vertical not horizontal.. remember that next time you're near a razor....
Old 03-15-2005, 08:58 AM   #142
The_Crazy_Irishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnlvr
And most guys run screaming if you start talking about PMS, or childbirth. :lol:
ARGH!!!!

*runs away screaming* :roll:

Seriously though, I'm slighlty paraoid whenever I think I put on weight ( basically all the time as I'm a skinny bitch :wink: ) or about how weak I am, but I'll be going to the gym after my birthday (15 days away) so tht might help both (wish that I didn't live in the City of the Damned, i.e. somewhere with decent martial arts classes)
The_Crazy_Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #143
OnixxFilth

I'm always fretting about the weight thing, too. I get mad if I step on the scale and see that I've gained even one pound, and I'm sooo proud of myself if I lose some weight. I don't diet or anything though. It seems that for me, there's a very fine line between either being so skinny my clothes are hanging on me like a scarecrow and being a normal weight. I think I looked on a chart once at the doctor's and it said I was actually under for my height and build! I'm about 5'7" and something like 125 lbs. The funny thing is that I'm pretty solidly built from the waist down (big hips, kinda thick legs) but am very delicate above the waist (tiny wrists, and you can see my ribs when I raise my arms above my head).
Old 03-15-2005, 01:42 PM   #144
Solumina

I don't think that's underweight. I'm 5'6 1/2 and I should weigh 120 so I think you're ok.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-16-2005, 01:36 AM   #145
pitseleh

I can't say I'm too bothered by body image issues. Knowing myself, if I was to go around thinking about all the little flaws on my body as much as I analyze my flawed brain, I'd be in a bad way. I'm not gonna ruin myself with self-criticism, and I'm not gonna feel guilty for not measuring up to the commercial ideal of a buff and chiseled male. Fuck that shit.

My height is about 5.8 and I weigh around 127 last I checked. Always been skinny, but never had any muscle tone, really, so people always tell me how "painfully skinny" I look and to eat more, which is annoying. I have what you would call a "bird-chest", which bothers me somewhat, but what are you gonna do? Eat Weight Gainer 3000 and work out? HA! I'd lose all my indie cred... :wink:
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 01:58 AM   #146
sacredsecrets

Body Image..
Honestly I don't have body image issues.
I don't diet.
I do have a personal trainer and such because I am going for a state softball team but I never got into it to get myself looking better.

My friend..
She is 16 she wieghs roughly 43 kilo's. I weigh 56 kilos and i am not 'fat' by any means. She is always going on about how she is fat. Does she not understand that could make other people feel FAT because she is 'skinner' then them.

I hate people that call themselves fat. If YOU think your fat.. Do something about it. What do you expect everyone else to do? Make you exercise?
Ok well there is a little bit of anger realeased.

Till next time.
God speed [what ever that means]
Farewell
sacredsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 06:52 AM   #147
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
I hate when smaller girls than me are always whining about how fat they are.

I'm chubby, but I can find other things to talk about beside my body shape.

I suppose I'm working to get over my own image issues. I used to have really big issues with accepting myself, but now I'm more myself, and able to cope with the fact I'll never look like a supermodel without seriously risking my health. And about nineteen thousand plastic surgeries. I'm nowhere near perfect in this respect, but I'm a lot less bothered by the way I look, and can even look in the mirror and say 'damn, I look cute today.'
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 07:31 AM   #148
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

I know when some women complain about their weight, they really are complaining about thier body mass. Someone could look like a toothpick but if you saw them naked they might have unsightly bulges or celulite deposits. It is this that bothers them, and it is this that makes them think they need to lose weight when really they just need to change their diet (cause allergies and bad food can lead to some weird fat deposits) or do more cardio/strength to tone up, ect ...

It's like those people who lose 100 pounds and they have all this loose skin. In clothing they look okay because that is what clothing is suppose to do, but underneath it all they don't look so fresh. I'm just using this as an example of slender people who look normal on top but underneath it is a different story (not neccesarily that they complain that they need to loose more weight to get rid of the loose skin, more just painting a picture of how images can be deceiving).

=O.o=
Old 03-16-2005, 08:51 PM   #149
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Ok, I'll give you that.

But even so, there are still topics they could tlak about beside these celulite deposits. The slightesst thing sets off a fat and ugly attack in women who are neither.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 10:39 PM   #150
drgnlvr

I sometimes wonder how many of those women who are neither fat, nor ugly, but claim they are...are fishing for compliments? :roll: