Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #26
Tam Li Hua

$hade: If it's okay with you, I think I'm going to use your last statement as a quote; they are incredibly wise words. ^^
Old 09-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #27
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
$hade, from her style of typing and words used I'm going hazard a guess that she's from the UK . We don't have things like the institution you went to as far as I am aware. Not for people who misbehave at school or anything like that anyway.

In England, those who misbehave and/or are violent towards others, far outnumber those that don't. If authorities were to start packing these kids off to institutions, there wouldn't be anyone left to teach. hah.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #28
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareInShiningArmour

I really don't condone violence but to be honest, if anyone starts things, I'm quite willing to finish it.

You can finish it by being the bigger man and walking away, you idiot.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #29
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
$hade: If it's okay with you, I think I'm going to use your last statement as a quote; they are incredibly wise words. ^^
Christ, no they aren't!

Humans aren't much more than wild animals.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #30
Mir

But we like to think we are. In my opinion, we are far worse than these wild animals you speak of.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 AM   #31
Tam Li Hua

Ophie: "A person is smart. People are panicky, neurotic animals." -- Agent K.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #32
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Ophie: "A person is smart. People are panicky, neurotic animals." -- Agent K.
I've seen the smash hit known as Men In Black.

What the hell is your point?
Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #33
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
She was slagging me off in the yard, and it's been happening for ages, so I just turned around and smacked her down to the ground with my school bag. Then I slapped her face while she was on the ground, then when she got up I tripped her up. Then I proceeded to pull her hair, then slap her in the face and breasts. Then I punched her in the face and busted her ugly big nose and cheek. Then I kicked her in her pussy. Everyone saw it. I know I shouldnt feel this way, but I feel a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
When they ask you why you did it... say she was talking shit on you... they might go easy on you*sarcasm*.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #34
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
When they ask you why you did it... say she was talking shit on you... they might go easy on you*sarcasm*.
Dude.
If you have to tell people you're using sarcasm, just don't use sarcasm.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #35
unmeidestiny

Wow, you handled that so maturely.

Talking to a friend is not going to an authoritative figure about the problem, it's just gossiping. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of. You've proven yourself to be immature and unable to control your emotions. Great job.

I've been in plenty of situations where people talk shit about me, whether I'm there or not. Yes, it pisses me off, but I don't get in a tizzy and attack them for saying shit. I get mad and I let it go without every throwing fists.
unmeidestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #36
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Oh no HumanePain, everything's okay now. Fuckers in school are too afraid of me to talk anymore shit to me.
That is definetly not 'okay', you want to use your life to inspire fear?

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:08 PM   #37
Unimatrix 00

Too all you people saying I should be ashamed of being proud. Well I'm not. I'm proud and PROUD. The stupid bitch talked shit about me, and I sorted her out. If I was to do nothing/tell a teacher, it would still go on.

And by the way, I live in IOWA, UNITED STATES, as I've said several times before. I'm suspended until the 10th.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #38
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Too all you people saying I should be ashamed of being proud. Well I'm not. I'm proud and PROUD. The stupid bitch talked shit about me, and I sorted her out. If I was to do nothing/tell a teacher, it would still go on.

And by the way, I live in IOWA, UNITED STATES, as I've said several times before. I'm suspended until the 10th.
You're an idiot. Violence is never the answer, how have you 'sorted her out'. You'll have confirmed all her previous beliefs about you to herself, and other people.

People will still talk shit about you, just not to your face.

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #39
Unimatrix 00

Oh and my friend Kai's friends with the bitch I sorted out and she says that she has a bruised puss now and is afraid to go to school. Rightly so.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:15 PM   #40
Unimatrix 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
You're an idiot. Violence is never the answer, how have you 'sorted her out'. You'll have confirmed all her previous beliefs about you to herself, and other people.

People will still talk shit about you, just not to your face.
This bitch talked behine my back too, just sometimes she dared to say it to my face. I don't care what bitches talk behind my back. All that matters are muh friends and fuck everyone else. But if someone will choose to say shit to my face (which I highly doubt after this incident), then they too shall get the treatment from me.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #41
LiUsAiDh

Wow. You're real big now aren't you! In what way does that make you come out on top?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #42
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
This bitch talked behine my back too, just sometimes she dared to say it to my face. I don't care what bitches talk behind my back. All that matters are muh friends and fuck everyone else. But if someone will choose to say shit to my face (which I highly doubt after this incident), then they too shall get the treatment from me.
So you have no self control.

People say shit to me, I ignore them. They stop when they get bored.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #43
Valravn

Quote:

/golf clap

Selling brain and good manners here , want some?
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #44
Mir

Wow, you really do use the phrase, "all you can fuck off", a lot. And you have the temerity to tell us that we are acting immature. [ laughs ]

I wasn't even talking about you/to you.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #45
Unimatrix 00

Well fuck you all.

I don't know why I'm having this stupid argument with you anyway. One day you'll learn that you can't just be walked all over. Until you reach that enlightened sense of intelectuality, fuck off.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #46
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Oh and my friend Kai's friends with the bitch I sorted out and she says that she has a bruised puss now and is afraid to go to school. Rightly so.
So, basically you have future aspirations of being a bully yourself. Why is this supposed to make us proud of you? O.o I dealt with bullies in high school too, but even I knew that punching someone was WAY the wrong answer to such things. -_-;;;

I wonder if you will feel just as proud and [disturbingly] happy if you were facing a judge and a jail sentence for what you did, or if your parents had to pay a bunch of money to the other girl's family for you abusing her without provocation. [At the very least, they should make you take an anger management course....]
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #47
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Well fuck you all.

I don't know why I'm having this stupid argument with you anyway. One day you'll learn that you can't just be walked all over. Until you reach that enlightened sense of intelectuality, fuck off.
She does say fuck off a lot, doesn't she.

You can avoid being walked over without laying your hands on anyone. I do it frequently.

Quote:
intelectuality

Old 09-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #48
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Well fuck you all.

Says the person who's using made-up words.

I. E., I think the word you're looking for is 'intelligence'. Far as I'm aware, 'intelectuality' doesn't even exist as a word, but I'll check anyways..
Old 09-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #49
Unimatrix 00

Tam Li Hua I do not need anger management. And the bitch can't sue me. SHE provoked ME. Therefore she is soley responsible.

And LiUsAiDh: I don't think so. And yes, I DO belive its intelectual reasoning.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #50
Tam Li Hua

Well hot damn! I was wrong! XD

I withdraw the statement about imaginary words. [Though it -does- seem to be spelled incorrectly..]