Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
DeadFishx

Red face Skin

I've got a huge tan this summer, and I just want my old skin back quick. Schools starting on monday, and I would like to have my pale old skin colour back.

Any methods to get paler skin?
DeadFishx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
I say don't get worked up about it...natural always looks best. And a tan makes the impression that you've had a good summer. if you start trying to do something with your skin, it might make things work. Just let nature do its thing and you'll soon have your normal color back.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:42 PM   #3
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Um if you look at other threads you'll get some tips. I like to use peroxide and lemon juice. Just mix those 2 things together then apply it to skin. But do a test patch first because you don't want to have a reaction all over you. On one spot won't be bad. You'll be able to tell if it's bad for you in about 5 minutes or so. But that's what I do. But Don't Look Behind You has a point about just letting yourself look natural, as for me, I just don't look natural tanned, but that's just me.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:42 AM   #4
Immortal_Death

But if you want to look pale badly...Add
Wheat Flour + Raw eggs (without the yolk) + cold water
Mix it well. Don't make it too thick or too thin.
Apply it to your face or body and wait till it hardens alittle. Then wash it off with cold water.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:58 PM   #5
korinna5555

ahhh yes.....there is a four page (?) thread on this https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1999

there is no such thing as an instant paler. and i agree with But Don't Look Behind You.
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote