Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-17-2010, 03:15 AM   #26
Raza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You know, that's not actually true. Raza means race. But if you hear a Mexican saying raza they're probably using it to mean "my people."
Still means race, though.
Words mean what people use them to mean, so it's fair to assume that they're both true. Mostly I was just quoting the top definition of urbandictionary, though.
Raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:35 AM   #27
Minyaliel

Apparently,

Quote:
a very VERY sexy girl who is awesome and wonderful who loves her bestfriend very much and who is all around just really kool she is a bitch sometimes and she can own people very well never forget cunts you will never know this chick unless you try she is coots!
Uh, yes. I am still trying to translate that.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #28
RavenHallows.

...Generally associated with bats and soup.

So now I know.
RavenHallows. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #29
Catch

very pretty french girl, with a good body and athletic.. boys would chase her.. too bad IT SEEMS she smells like fish. AND AFTER her good friends see past her fishy scent, and IT SEEMS that they love her anyways. AND AFTER IT SEEMS they always will. now go close the lights.

Syn: Gorgeous, Sexy, Blowfish

Ant: UGLY
Look at naomie, shes such a godess.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #30
kaddam

Open Sacrifice
1st Blood
Deep In Blood
Blood and sex
Constant Blood Dripping
kaddam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
Sasuw

1. Björn
Noun. European sex symbol. Known for being suave, charming, and a big tease.

Americans pine for bjorn.
I want more of bjorn, more of the time.
Sasuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #32
Lethe

1. Lethe
a bastard that does nothing but teamkill on call of duty 4
omg i hate that lethe guy he has just team kiled me- again
lethe cod cod4 tk lethel

2. Lethe
(Greek mythology) a river in Hades; the souls of the dead had to drink from it, which made them forget all they had done and suffered when they were alive
Lick that Lethe and come again...

Wow, I guess I'm a teamkill and make people forget what they've done?
Lethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #33
creature6

The girl's name Celine \ce-li-ne\ is a variant of Celeste (Latin), Celina (Latin) and Selena (Greek), and the meaning of Celine is "heavenly; the moon".

The baby name Celine sounds like Seline, Celene and Zeline. Other similar baby names are Deline, Meline, Celie, Celinde and Coline.

Celine is a somewhat common first name for women (#2348 out of 4276) but an uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)
Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the girl name Celine.
Compare Celine with its source forms and related girl names
Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #34
Blackbird

1. blackbird 47 up, 5 down
buy blackbird mugs, tshirts and magnetsThe act of leaving a group of people, especially a social event (i.e. business party), without saying good bye to anyone and without anyone detecting your escape.
Clare blackbirded the party by crawling out the window in the bathroom and walking home. Several hours later guests could be heard asking: "Where's Clare?"

phooey.
Blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:56 AM   #35
paleghost

Quentin

Quentin (which is French) comes from the word "Quentus" which is five in Latin. Normally a name given to intelligent, beautiful, talented, charming boys.
I love Quentin.

Yeah, that sounds about right, but they left out modest.
paleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #36
aScarFillesSky

The most incredible man you will ever meet a loyal sweet guy usually tall and lanky. Loves star wars and xbox. The cute nerdy guy next door that always steals your heart and treats you the best in the end.

the act of getting so fucking high from marijuana you're barely able to function and your voice gets low and raspy such as the permanent state of the well known rapper lil wayne. Originated a the university of alabama.
Oh my god I'm so wayne right now!

I want to get so wayne tonight!

Dude I've got so much weed we're getting wayne off our ass tonight!

a male, commonly mistaken as being black when in reality is most likely asian. he is still a beast at basketball though. he has a good sense of style, and smells like heaven. his music ranges from alternative to indie rock, and he loves romantic comedies. he is ridiculously cute, attractive, swole, intelligent, and cool, yet he refuses to take any such compliments. he believes he's a hopeless romantic, but he's still in school. what he doesn't realize is that when he gets out into the world, he will be turning girls away in the masses. wayne is not one to be blown off or forgotten. he is good with words, and knows how to appreciate sentimental moments, despite the fact that he isn't as ghetto as he would like to be. he knows all the words to She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, and if played, he can most likely be caught singing to it.

whoever he asks
- on a date
- to prom
- to marry him
will be the luckiest girl on earth.

DO NOT break his heart.
1)

girl: i'm going to the movies with wayne.

mom: is wayne black?

girl: no mom. he's actually asian..

mom: oh. okay. i guess that's alright.

2)

girl 1: wayne smelled UHMAZING today.

girl 2: did you hug him?

girl 1: no i could still smell him though.

3)

wayne: i can't give you that. no one can..

girl: stop quoting 500 Days of Summer!!!

4)

girl: boiiii you swole!!

wayne: i am not swole! >

girl: yeaa you be so jacked.

wayne: haha. but forrl. you're probably stronger than me.

5)

girl 1: you know wayne?

girl 2: yeah.. *smirks at the thought of knowing him

I see... Interesting.
aScarFillesSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #37
d0p3y

"Jose"

(1)
The most common name for Mexican males.
Person A:"Jose!"
Millions of people:"Que?"

(2)
the boy I loved, the boy I lost, and the boy who spoiled it for every other guy I'll ever meet.

(3)
a FUCKING sexy beast WHO EVERYONE luvs and is friends WITH!! And is amazing at soccer!!
He is such a Jose. He has so many friends and is cool and hot. He is also very good at soccer.

he is the standard I hold every guy to.
"he's no jose."

(4)

Alcoholic drink;
Short for Jose Cuervo
1. The bane of all human existence.
2. Has power to transpose user from the club to the holding pen at the nearest police station.
3. Has tendency to generate embarrassing photos the next morning.
4. A great drink
Person A: Hey man lets hit this Jose
Person B: Hell yeah!

(...A bottle of Jose later...)

Person A's Heartbeat: ...

(5)

1. To Jose (verb): not doing shit all semester in law school and successfully cramming at the last minute to get better grades then everyone who's been working all semester.

2. Being Josed (verb): during the course of the semester (see above) to get called out by your professor for not doing work. Especially in the first week of first year of law school.
1. Person 1: "Hey, you studied for the final yet?
Person 2: "Nah, I'm gonna pull a Jose."

2. Person 1: "Hey, you wanna go drinking tonight?"
Person 2: "Nah, I have to study. I got Josed in class today."

(6)

Jose one of the people I could not live without with. Has the most amazing personality ever, beautiful on the outside and inside. Extraordinary in every single way, no one word can sum him up as he is out of this universe. Not even near an angel. Can touch one’s heart so easily, has so much more to him than what meets the eye. His looks are amazing; once you look at his eyes you won’t be able to take your eye off him. One glance could never fulfil your needs. Every little thing he does is so cute even if it’s annoying you can’t be angry at him. I always want to hold his hands; his heart is so warm even though you can’t see it. I love everything about him; from head down to toe is beauty. If I didn’t meet him my life would not be complete, all I need to do is win your heart then I can die happy. Your smile is contagious and your laugh is music to my ears. One of the most important people in my life, think about you all the time. When I’m not talking to you I’m thinking of you, when I am talking to you I want to be with you. Made the biggest impact on my life so far, amazing guy. Could never ask for a better friend, I’ll love you forever even if you don’t feel the same way as me. If you meet someone called Jose -be warned you will want to hold on to him forever. When you lose him it's like you lost everything you ever gained, if you hurt him it hurts yourself much worse.

"I think I just lost the best thing in my life,
Who?
Jose."

(7)

A man you love and hate at the same time. He will make you fall in love then he will rip your heart out of your chest and jump up and down on top of it...he's often complusive he can't stand when people hate him or upset with him. He is built like a warrior but is a softhearted he will lie to your face but he really doesn't do it intentionally he's trying not to hurt your feelings that's all. He has a beautiful smile and eyes you can get lost in. A man I can't help but love.

"I hate that guy so much..."Why" beacuse he's just being Jose today!"

(8)

A very popular male name in latino culture with the American name equivalency to "Joe." These individuals are charming in an off-beat way, but very masculine. Also known for keen street smarts and shrewd intellect, these men are near impossible to fool.

"You can't get anything past Jose, he's too clever."

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #38
Heretic

An intelligent man who can be a bit vain, but is generally very attractive. A ladies' man, but with fairly conservative values when it comes to relationships. Very hardworking, and equally stubborn, he won't back down for anything. He's got a great sense of humor, and enjoys making others laugh. Likes dirty jokes. An all-around good guy.

Weird....

- Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #39
triggerhappi26

Melanie (Real Name)
A name for a girl. french, means "dark". like dark hair, olive skin. people named melanie are always really pretty and super nice. just sexy, if you will. used to say it when seeing a pretty girl, but they obviously will never match up to her standards.
DAMN!!!!! That girl is definatly a Melanie.

Kitty (nickname since I was 12)
Cute, Sexy, Gorgeus. Buff and pretty.
"OMG shes such a kitty"
triggerhappi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #40
WhiteRaven

Alexia: The most awesome girl you will ever meet.Really pretty, and classy.
Wow Alexia is so pretty. I wish i could be her boyfriend!
WhiteRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #41
Angelic Dissonance

From Urban Dictionary:
Quote:
1. Isaiah

The most caring person you'll ever meet. Tells you exactly what you need to hear but puts it in a way thats easy to understand it.

Isaiah is the best man I'll ever meet
sexy caring there for you best wonderful

2. Isaiah
Isaiah is an outgoing, wild, and fun person to be around. Isaiah is a freaking SMARTY PANTSSS! He's an amazing friend and will always be there for you. He's a good listener and always knows what to say, no matter what. And if you ever need him he will be there with you ina heart beat. If you have an Isaiah as a friend then your one lucky person. Don't ever let him go!
I love you Isaiah! :]

isaiah smart amazing <3 rockstar

3. isaiah
to have a sexy body. to have strong biceps, and ripped abs, and a nice ass

look at that isaiah lifting 700 lbs!!

thats guy is a total isaiah!

Man, that isaiah is a total hottie!

strong muscular ripped hott sexy
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #42
Jer66ome

Jerome 235 up, 35 down
buy jerome mugs, tshirts and magnets
Bad ass. A guy who always got your back. Looks after his friends. He'll cat-sit for you, and always shares his wine. Jeromes are even cooler than most because of their ability to grow epic facial hair - and pull it off. Jerome may sleep all day, but the root cause of this is a night shift job at the local airport, not laziness. Also, they possess amazing guitar skills. Also known as Drome.
Girl #1: Hey..Who is that hot guy over there by the airport with the guitar and the beard? He looks bad ass.

Girl #2: Oh, that super hot guy? That's Jerome, also known as Drome.
Girl #1: I need to change my panties.
Jer66ome is offline   Reply With Quote